22 yo bloodwork... help needed

bj22

Awards
I recently got bloodwork done to see why I haven't been feeling like myself and here are some of the results that stand out:

cortisol am value: H 25.7 range: 5-25

dhea value: H 18.7 range: 1.9-7.6

HDL value: 58 range: 40-60

LDL value: H 110 range: 0-100

Test tot value: 453 range:400-1080

Free test value: 84 range: 27-244

bioavail test value: 250 range: 131-682

SHBG: value: 31 range:11-80

% free test value: 1.9 range: 1.6-2.9

estradiol value: 25

DHT value: 489.6 range: 155.0-553.0

Here is background information from another thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/82635-requesting-advice-regarding.html

So results indicate my cortisol and DHEA are high. My test is now really low for a 22 yo and my DHT is too high. Also my cholesterol is bad, which is surprising because I eat a really complete and healthy diet. Any help or advice you can come up with is greatly appreciated. I want to get my body back on track.

Thanks.

bj22

Awards
Does anyone have useful information? I am going back to the Doctor's soon and want to be prepared to discuss a plan of action.

keith1958

Awards
I recently got bloodwork done to see why I haven't been feeling like myself and here are some of the results that stand out:

cortisol am value: H 25.7 range: 5-25

dhea value: H 18.7 range: 1.9-7.6

HDL value: 58 range: 40-60

LDL value: H 110 range: 0-100

Test tot value: 453 range:400-1080

Free test value: 84 range: 27-244

bioavail test value: 250 range: 131-682

SHBG: value: 31 range:11-80

% free test value: 1.9 range: 1.6-2.9

estradiol value: 25

DHT value: 489.6 range: 155.0-553.0

Here is background information from another thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/82635-requesting-advice-regarding.html

So results indicate my cortisol and DHEA are high. My test is now really low for a 22 yo and my DHT is too high. Also my cholesterol is bad, which is surprising because I eat a really complete and healthy diet. Any help or advice you can come up with is greatly appreciated. I want to get my body back on track.

Thanks.
Well you know whats low and high don't you how else can I help you. Or do you just want to know what to expect?

bj22

Awards
Yeah, that would be nice. I want to develop some kind of plan to get my levels all back to normal, but I am unsure where to go from here.

I was thinking it might be appropriate to run another PCT with Clomid or Torem with maybe some arimidex at the end. I have never had an issue like this though and despite all the research I have done, I am still really confused on what to do.

bj22

Awards
I am about to go back to the GP. I was wondering if anyone has any advice? I apologize for acting so desperate, but at 22 I don't want this to turn into a permanent problem.

Kingston pt

Awards
From what I understand you are taking steriods? You said you might run another post cycle therapy. If this is the case I would stop taking steroids to prevent this from happening. That is your first mistake. Just go to your doctor and see what they recommend. Don't try and tell them what is going on, because they probably wont listen. Once you get your doctors recommendations report them back here and go from there. You might need to go to Dr. Crisler's or similar.

bj22

Awards
From what I understand you are taking steriods? You said you might run another post cycle therapy. If this is the case I would stop taking steroids to prevent this from happening. That is your first mistake. Just go to your doctor and see what they recommend. Don't try and tell them what is going on, because they probably wont listen. Once you get your doctors recommendations report them back here and go from there. You might need to go to Dr. Crisler's or similar.
I ran one cycle months ago and I haven't bounced back for some reason. It could be a number of factors, but I am thinking of running clomid protocol to see if it puts me on the right track.

Does anyone know if it is legit to buy the stuff from an online pharmacy? The research companies freak me out. I don't think I would be in this boat in the first place if it wasn't for the fact that the nolva I used for pct was most likely bunk.

Thanks.