21 scared of Nolvadex for pct due to stunting growth..help

N

Natty22

Banned
Awards
OKay guys I know I am most likely done growing height wise because I am 21. On the other hand I am worried about facial growth being stunted as well as shoulder width. Many people say your shoulders grow out until age 25. This is the exact reason I chose halodrol clone!! It doesnt aromitize at all and is good for a first cycle. Well I am at the end of week two on my cycle(want to continue bc the money spent) and turns out nolva and clomid will stunt my growth forsure.

cycle plan was:
hdrol
week one: 75
week two: 75
week three: 75
week four: 75- maybe 100 mg
week five: 100
week six: undecided because idk how I will respond

pct
was going to do nolva 20, 20, 10, 10
iron labs pct starting week two into my pct and run the bottle until it is finished
maybe erase 4 weeks at a low dose when I run out of the iron labs pct

If I dont use my nolva will my test levels forever be screwed up???
also would daa + ai such as erase be sufficient instead of the nolva

if you do research it is proven nolva fuses growth plates bc it acts like an estrogen

week two and I feel great and I am really pumped for 3 when I actually feel it

N

Natty22

Banned
Awards
bench is close to 300, same with squat, arms 17.5 and lean. overall I was bulkier, but have really leaned out since being in the 180s. I know I am too young but everyone said halo is so mild and all + no estrogen conversion..
I just needed a boost after 5 years of lifting with no breaks longer then 1 week every 3 months or so..

honestly just wanted to get into the upper 300s on bench and get to 185 with a bulk

R

rphash49

Awards
Not sure where you are getting your info. Using prohormones or designer steroids can also stunt growth. That's why I recommend not starting a cycle till mid 20s.

So your question about using a serm. Sure you could pct without it but I doubt you will be able to keep gains from cycle. Also who knows if your hormone levels recover. I can say they should but you may be that guy that gets gyno and never recovers. It's a risk you take in using said products.

Fyi- I wouldn't cycle without a serm in pct. I think it's just dumb to take the chance of issues and why put in all the hard work to lose it during pct because it took too long to recover.

R

rphash49

Awards
Fyi-While halo doesn't aromatise you always have the risk of rebound gyno

N

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Fair enough. I do have nolva on hand..like I am not that stupid where I disregarded it completly.

I know roids stunt growth, but technically the one I chose should due to the fact it has zero chance of aromitizing on cycle. Aftet cycle I was going to use and ai either erase or prescription(anyone know if erase is legit?)

N

Natty22

Banned
Awards
I think forsure ill do a week of nomva at the least prob will do a month, but theres gotta be some alternative..
Right?
I mean shoot look at arnolds day they didnt have pct and were doing way harsher compounds conpared to a solo hdrol cycle.
Also how to prevent estrogen rebound

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You prevent estrogen rebound with AI and SERM. Your two weeks in. If you're that worried it's time to come off and never touch the stuff again. You really should have thought this through prior to taking your first dose.

R

rphash49

Awards
I think forsure ill do a week of nomva at the least prob will do a month, but theres gotta be some alternative..
Right?
I mean shoot look at arnolds day they didnt have pct and were doing way harsher compounds conpared to a solo hdrol cycle.
Also how to prevent estrogen rebound
My alternative would be not to run a ph/ds cycle. I prefer protection and to limit risk.

Your choice brah roll the dice. If you are looking for someone to say "you will be fine without a serm" you may be on the wrong site. Prevent e2 rebound with an AI.

R

rphash49

Awards
Fair enough. I do have nolva on hand..like I am not that stupid where I disregarded it completly.

I know roids stunt growth, but technically the one I chose should due to the fact it has zero chance of aromitizing on cycle. Aftet cycle I was going to use and ai either erase or prescription(anyone know if erase is legit?)
Erase is gtg

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
There are other serm options

N

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Well ill just run nolva if I do get ceazy shutdown. I know everyone will say nolva is preferred pct...just wondering if there could be any other possibility.

Oh and if erase is gtg...when do I take it pct? Like Some people say Two weeks after your last hdrol dose or should I do it right after hdrol dose and then taper. Also should I do 8 weeks of a erase? like daa with erase for a month and then slowly taper the erase dose to just one pill a day second month

R

rphash49

Awards
Well ill just run nolva if I do get ceazy shutdown. I know everyone will say nolva is preferred pct...just wondering if there could be any other possibility.

Oh and if erase is gtg...when do I take it pct? Like Some people say Two weeks after your last hdrol dose or should I do it right after hdrol dose and then taper. Also should I do 8 weeks of a erase? like daa with erase for a month and then slowly taper the erase dose to just one pill a day second month
The way you feel is not a clear indication of being "shut down".

I prefer toremifene to Nolva. Week 3 of pct and extend out two weeks after completion of serm. Example:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Erase: 0/0/3/3/3/3
Daa: 3g/3g/3g/3g

Daa is a good test booster to add day one of pct. See above. You don't have to taper erase but you can.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

This is how I am going to run my next PCT
Torem:
120 mg day 1 and 2 90for the rest of week 1
90mg week 2
60mg week 3 and 4
DAA:3 grams week 1-6
Erase 3 caps week 3-6

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OKay guys I know I am most likely done growing height wise because I am 21. On the other hand I am worried about facial growth being stunted as well as shoulder width. Many people say your shoulders grow out until age 25. This is the exact reason I chose halodrol clone!! It doesnt aromitize at all and is good for a first cycle. Well I am at the end of week two on my cycle(want to continue bc the money spent) and turns out nolva and clomid will stunt my growth forsure.

cycle plan was:
hdrol
week one: 75
week two: 75
week three: 75
week four: 75- maybe 100 mg
week five: 100
week six: undecided because idk how I will respond

pct
was going to do nolva 20, 20, 10, 10
iron labs pct starting week two into my pct and run the bottle until it is finished
maybe erase 4 weeks at a low dose when I run out of the iron labs pct

If I dont use my nolva will my test levels forever be screwed up???
also would daa + ai such as erase be sufficient instead of the nolva

if you do research it is proven nolva fuses growth plates bc it acts like an estrogen

week two and I feel great and I am really pumped for 3 when I actually feel it
Do you already have the Iron Labs PCT? If so use that and Nolva @20/20/20/20/10....no need to complicate it

N

Natty22

Banned
Awards
Do you already have the Iron Labs PCT? If so use that and Nolva @20/20/20/20/10....no need to complicate it
I dont have the iron labs pct..I am undecided on what otc pct to buy. I want to have an AI on hand in case some gyno were to happen. Hell even with daa I would like to have an ai on hand. Also I think I will be using daa my last two weeks of hdrol cycle. Some people told me it takes 2 weeks to kick in, so by the time I finish my hdrol cycle the daa would start working right away(if it does in fact work at all) Also tribulus ?

R

rphash49

Awards
I dont have the iron labs pct..I am undecided on what otc pct to buy. I want to have an AI on hand in case some gyno were to happen. Hell even with daa I would like to have an ai on hand. Also I think I will be using daa my last two weeks of hdrol cycle. Some people told me it takes 2 weeks to kick in, so by the time I finish my hdrol cycle the daa would start working right away(if it does in fact work at all) Also tribulus ?
Daa takes 12 days to kick in to be exact but I still don't start it till day one of pct. Just remember the serm is the pct and every thing else is an add on.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Look at Tropinol XP for your PCT use also. Its very nice in PCT with a SERM and DAA product.