20-year old IFPA Pro Natural Bodybuilder Puts Asteroid Stack to the Test

DieHards77

DieHards77

Banned
Awards
well, as of two days ago im going back to a more traditional split. Ive been denying it but I just dont think I can do the power/hypertrophy split while im school, too much on too little sleep I have just been having terrible workouts the past week. I did back/light chest yesterday and Ill start to formulate a routine over the next couple of days.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Research on google tells me that Terminalia Chebula, an ingredient in Prime , can be a mild laxative
Just wondered if this affected you in that way .Im on the border line of buying but not if thars the case .

thanks

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Research on google tells me that Terminalia Chebula, an ingredient in Prime , can be a mild laxative
Just wondered if this affected you in that way .Im on the border line of buying but not if thars the case .

thanks
I've never experienced this...nor seen anyone experience it.

DieHards77

DieHards77

Banned
Awards

thanks
I've never experienced this...nor seen anyone experience it.
Interesting but yea ive never heard of that or experienced it.

Other note, im back and killing my workouts!!! db hammer curl 85's for 4 yesterday yea buddy

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established

thanks
Ive taken plenty of prime and I tend to stay backed up for different reasons and Prime has never given me any problems in that department, which in my case may be somewhat helpful.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Ive taken plenty of prime and I tend to stay backed up for different reasons and Prime has never given me any problems in that department, which in my case may be somewhat helpful.
thanks for replies

DieHards77

DieHards77

Banned
Awards
Squatted 405x 5 really deep yesterday (been focusing on my depth more) and SLDL 335 x 6, im feeling it again. Ive only really beeb able to get to the gym 4 days a week towards the end of this semester but ive been making the most out of those 4 days

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Holy hamstrings!!! 335 lbs stiffys are hardcore.
It sounds like you're making the most out of those 4 days. Keep it up my man. Winter break is right around the corner.

DieHards77

DieHards77

Banned
Awards
Holy hamstrings!!! 335 lbs stiffys are hardcore.
It sounds like you're making the most out of those 4 days. Keep it up my man. Winter break is right around the corner.
Yea i have to make the most out of them, im frustrated i cant go 5 days my work load is just too much. Winter break cant come soon enough but of course... im taking a winter class. 47 credits in a year to graduate is a B**CH!!!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
47 Credits...:frustrate:frustrate::yikes:

:study::study:

DieHards77

DieHards77

Banned
Awards
47 Credits...:frustrate:frustrate::yikes:

:study::study:
your tellin me, especially as a computer science major who works three jobs on top of it all. So far looks like im going to get around a 3.7 gpa though so I guess my time management skills are alright lol

Also on a lifting note, 415 x 5 for deadlifts yesterday and it felt really good. Im really getting back into the swing of things after a few weeks of lackluster performance there.

DieHards77

DieHards77

Banned
Awards
Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving. I started off thanksgiving with a killer leg workout

Squats
395 x 6
405 x 4
415 x 3

Leg Extentions
270 x 12
290 x 10 (rack - 2 sets)

Stiff Leg Deadlifts
315 x 6
345 x 6
365 x 5 ( pr)

Standing Calves
315 x 10 (3 sets)

Glute Ham Raises
bw + 25 x 8
bw + 35 x 6 (2 set)

Reverse Standing Calves
95 x 10
115 x 10
135 x 8

DieHards77

DieHards77

Banned
Awards
also had a killer chest workout yesterday

Flat Bench
285 x 6
295 x 4
300 x 3

Decline Bench
295 x 5
315 x 4
315 x 3

Both sets with no spotters so I probably had one more force rep in me that I chickened out of doing in fear of going USC running back style and crushing my throat.

Did some flies and bi's as well.
Hit 85's x 5 on DB Hammer Curls

DieHards77

DieHards77

Banned
Awards
just bought iFitness for the iPhone to help me track my workouts, seems like a pretty legit app so far. It generates logs in PDF that can be emailed so ill be able to post workouts a lot easier from now on

DieHards77

DieHards77

Banned
Awards
Well heres a hyooooge update. Ive been gone since the 20th, in California seeing my girlfriend for the first time in 4 months and it was a blast. For anyone who doesn't know after I finish up my undergrad this may Im moving out there for graduate school in computer science and then staying out there for life hah. We met at Binghamton University last year and shes a year older than me so graduated and went to Southern California University of Health Sciences where shes studying to become a Chiropractor so... score for me because in a couple years I'll get all the free adjustments I want haha
While I was there we visited UCLA, USC, UCI and UCR, 4 of the 6 schools I applied too (i also applied to Stanford and UCSB). All beautiful campuses and we did some other site seeing as well.
Of course, one of the best things was we had to go to Muscle Beach Venice and walk around and workout at the famous weight pen. Heres a couple pictures from that.

/\ Its all in the shins lol /\

All in all it was a great time and wish I could repeat the past two weeks.

For future plans, Ive got a couple things going on the next few days and then I go full force with big weight gain in mind. Im starting to get the itch to compete again but Im not where I want to be yet, but I will be come time. Ive got a lot of supplements added to my arsenal, Im going to be running two bottles of Prime again, anabolic pump, jacke3d and Ive got two bottles of USP Labs Modern BCAA that I can't wait to mix up in my post workout / intra workout drinks and see what its made of. Ill make full reviews of it once I give it a try in comparison to other BCAA products ive used.

DieHards77

DieHards77

Banned
Awards
Sick workout today - back in binghamton and ready to get heavy and go heavy in the gym

DieHards77

DieHards77

Banned
Awards
Hit another PR today, this time on squats - 455 x 2, beats my previous best of 450x1

here was todays workout

Tomorrow I start on prime again, also im finally back on creatine for the first time in a few months. Its crazy once you get back on it how you can feel how good of a supplement creatine is.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Ive been gone for quite some time but it apears youve been doin what youre good at the whole time bro.

The pics at muscle beach are sick. You definitely hold your own at 20(21?) years old.

Great work with the squats. Keep goin heavy, 500 is right around the corner. And trust me from experience, the difference between 4 and 5 plates is more than you'll probably expect. But you feel like quadzilla the first time you rock one out.

Keep it up.