2 years (Before + After)

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was working out yesterday and thought i hadn't took a progress pic for a while.

So i took one and compared it to a photo i had from 2 years ago.

Before weight training i was over 200 pounds and pretty much obese.

I only diet'd back in the day. I never trained. All i wanted was to lose weight and feel normal. So i lost around 50lbs. I done it easy too.

Around 3 years ago i started training but... The first year i had ZERO clue of what to do and diet. I finally read alot and made a good program and got my diet in check.

Here is my before and after....

You never really see how much you have changed until you take some progress pics

First pic was me around 161 pounds. 2nd pic i am around 158 pounds. Can see i have built a good amount of mass and also dropped down my bodyfat

What do use think?
Screenshot_2018-12-13-19-22-49-0233399589.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-12-13-19-23-08-0666659944.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice job brother

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loooking solid brother
Just buy new shoes lol

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was working out yesterday and thought i hadn't took a progress pic for a while.

So i took one and compared it to a photo i had from 2 years ago.

Before weight training i was over 200 pounds and pretty much obese.

I only diet'd back in the day. I never trained. All i wanted was to lose weight and feel normal. So i lost around 50lbs. I done it easy too.

Around 3 years ago i started training but... The first year i had ZERO clue of what to do and diet. I finally read alot and made a good program and got my diet in check.

Here is my before and after....

You never really see how much you have changed until you take some progress pics

First pic was me around 161 pounds. 2nd pic i am around 158 pounds. Can see i have built a good amount of mass and also dropped down my bodyfat

What do use think? View attachment 176111View attachment 176112
Nice transformation, would you mind sharing your nutrition /training / supplements?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good job Brother!