1st stack ever (Advise)

massforster

massforster

Awards
My stack is made up of, test600, Danabol, deca200, tren75, and should I run lecheek hgh mass up??? Please let me know I really just want to size up etc

BigBaller78

Awards
Way off for first cycle
TREN or DECA should be taken by experienced roids bodybuilders & you should only use one if them per cycle.
First cycle always goes for test only

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about real gear or something online with those names ? And when you say first stack , does that mean first time at all with gear ?

massforster

massforster

Awards
Anabolic research mass stack/ from anabolic.com,

I am 6"00 70kg my whole life have wanted to gain 25-35kg at a minimum will this stack give me what I'm asking, not only hitting the gym 3 times + a week, also bricklaying everyday for my job I try eat as much as I can and don't gain a kg please reply sorry about the first post lack of info. Ps point me in the right direction. ??????? HELp can I add lecheek mass hgh to my stack ??

massforster

massforster

Awards
Anabolic research/ from anabolic.com,

I am 6"00 70kg my whole life have wanted to gain 25-35kg at a minimum will this stack give me what I'm asking, not only hitting the gym 3 times + a week, also bricklaying everyday for my job I try eat as much as I can and don't gain a kg please reply sorry about the first post lack of info. Ps point me in the right direction. ??????? HELp

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic research mass stack/ from anabolic.com,

I am 6"00 70kg my whole life have wanted to gain 25-35kg at a minimum will this stack give me what I'm asking, not only hitting the gym 3 times + a week, also bricklaying everyday for my job I try eat as much as I can and don't gain a kg please reply sorry about the first post lack of info. Ps point me in the right direction. ??????? HELp can I add lecheek mass hgh to my stack ??
Give us some stats and we'll be able to help.
No those are not steroids just crap with a label slapped on that has the name of steroids on it. Not tryna be rude at all just that crap is stupid and kinda ticked me off. Do not waste your money on any of that. Post your stats , history , actual diet (saying you eat as much as you can doesn't mean jack cuz that could be 1000 cals) post what your training looks like make a log about your lifting life pretty much and we'll be able to help you get results that are far higher then anything you can get from that company (and its free advise too).
Also I hope you know that even on the craziest aas stack you would not gain 25-35kgs like that. Set a better goal for yourself maybe 5-8 kgs by January would be far more achievable , probably even more if you get your diet on point