1st mini tren cycle progress log

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems like everyone demonizes tren. If you’re responsible with it , is it really a problem? Instead of running 200-300 a week, why not 70-100? It seems like a potent enough compound to get something out of low doses. Would you guys agree? Personally, I’d like to save this one for a few weeks from a show.
The biggest sides for me even at 115mg a week are sweating and depressive and asocial tendencies especially upon withdrawing.

The latter makes it difficult a bit but its great all around compound at a low dose.

Takes away the mellowness and tearing up tendencies i get from just test. (estro obviously)

So in that sense balances me out.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heres day 1 start pic. Cycle is as follows:

Injected w/ slin pin together shallow IM:
~22mg Test-P ED
- 20mg Tren-A ED

-10mg Yk11 ED
-10mg lgd4033 ED

Starting weight: ~166lbs, 5'6"

Plan is upper body every 4 days, legs every 4 days. Different focus on each day.

Today's workout was upper body focused on upper chest, shoulders, traps and tris. Got some good sets in for back/bis as well. Felt great. Excited to start feeling something

View attachment 205608View attachment 205609
it may just be lighting but is one of your pecs way bigger?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In hindsight how did you like it?

Imho i like low dose tren but like others said nothing more test and some gh couldn't accomplish.
But i like my face to not look like a bubble.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
In hindsight how did you like it?

Imho i like low dose tren but like others said nothing more test and some gh couldn't accomplish.
But i like my face to not look like a bubble.
I'd say it was a lot of fun gaining the strength so fast... now that im just blasting 350mgs of test per week, the strength is all still all there and I'm looking pretty good, feeling great. I'm cutting calories back a bit so when I run the next vial of tren in about 3 weeks I'm expecting some serious results before I go back to my cruise levels of 150mgs a week for a while.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Looking to find some ralox... my source for pretty much everything I've ever taken is always sold out of ralox. If you know where I can get some, pm me.

Issue is I'm still noticing some left nipple sensitivity. Its not too bad, definitely not noticeable on the surface, but when I press down and feel around, I can feel some sort of "mass" just floating around in there, its really not too bad, but I take that stuff pretty seriously. Just want to get rid of it. Ive been taking 5 mg of nolva every day for the past month or so and caber about .25 every 4-5 days. Also throw in a quarter pill of aromasin every 4-5 days as well. Thinking about dropping the aromasin and upping nolva, but I want to try raloxifene as well.

My bloods from about 10 days ago indicated
Estradiol: 71
Test Free: 1347 pg/ml
Test total: 3434 ng/dl

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try the board sponsors. MA research chems, Premiere research essentials, Pure Rawz, Supreme Labs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Ralox is extremely hard to find this day, especially for any kind of reasonable price. It got popular and the supply doesn’t seem to keep up with demand, and then they upcharge the hell out of it. Like wtf am I going to do with 25-30mg?

Can’t even get it from the Indian pharm websites ever.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Ordered some ralox from premiere. Liquid form... we'll see if this stuff is legit