1st Cycle Results (so far, 2 weeks left) Looking at 2nd...

JimJames

Banned
Awards
I will be finishing up my first real gear cycle in a couple of weeks and just wanted to post some of my results. I was using dbol and test e. I planned my cycle over the holidays so I could eat like a pig… needless to say I did and have put on much weight, both good and bad.
I started my cycle weighing in at 225 and about 22% bf. I am now at 255 and 26%bf. If I do the calcs, I am up 15lbs lbm and about the same fat. I still have 2 weeks left so I would expect to put up at least another 2-3lbs based on what I have done so far.
I do have some questions with my gains…
  • On my bf% measurements, I used calipers… how much will the bloat affect the readings?
  • How long should I wait before hitting my next cycle?
  • I am looking at a tren/test cycle to help cut the fat but at the same time put on some muscle… is there anything better?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off bro, if you dont mind me asking what were your dosages and for how long?

Second off id assume bloat would affect the readings as calipers is takin by skinfolds which could be holding water.

Tren and test is GREAT for a recomp, throw in some winny as well for 5 or so weeks and ud get really ripped considering ur doing cardio and your diet is in check.

JimJames

Banned
Awards
dbol first 6 weeks @ 30mgs/day
Test e 12 weeks @ 500mgs/week (I have actually been doing about 600 these last 4 weeks)