1fast400 blows and Mike's a shitty businessman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a bottle of M-4OHN for someone else that I'm good friends with about 3.5 weeks to a month ago. I only ordered it from Mike cuz Sledge was out and this dude didn't care much, he was just happy to get something since he did me a HUGE favor....

So, a week passes and no package...I call 1fast and they say that since I ordered over the phone, there's no way they can see up to date inventory and somebody must have ordered the last before me....so it was placed on back order...no problem...mistakes happen.....I let it slide....

Another week and a half passes and I spoke to him this past Saturday and he says that it was placed on backorder but just never got sent out like it was suppossed to....he said for my troubles he would throw in a whole nother bottle...okay...whatever, I said...he's trying to be cool about it, so I should to...

Well today, almost a whole fvcking week later, still no pack...I call this guy on the phone and some girl answers...I tell her my problem calmly and she says that it still never got in stock....WTF MAN??....At the least, they should've fvcking called me about it and let me know....

Its one thing if its for me, but its not....I told this dude I would send him something a fvcking month ago...and this is what happens

I don't like Mike to begin with...and I know for damn sure that I'm gonna call him out when he fvck's up more than anybody..

Hopefully this thread will stay and I won't get **** for it.....Lesson learned only buy form the board sponsors,,,don't mess up like i did...

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about this Jergo.. I hope Mike does see this and attempts to correct it

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matt....I just told the girl to cancel my order and take it off my credit card....I'll just order from sledge...hopefully I have enough funds in it right now....

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i edited a little bit of language for ya, to keep this thread open. =D

csakiges

Awards
I ordered a bottle of M-4OHN for someone else that I'm good friends with about 3.5 weeks to a month ago. I only ordered it from Mike cuz Sledge was out and this dude didn't care much, he was just happy to get something since he did me a HUGE favor....

So, a week passes and no package...I call 1fast and they say that since I ordered over the phone, there's no way they can see up to date inventory and somebody must have ordered the last before me....so it was placed on back order...no problem...mistakes happen.....I let it slide....

Another week and a half passes and I spoke to him this past Saturday and he says that it was placed on backorder but just never got sent out like it was suppossed to....he said for my troubles he would throw in a whole nother bottle...okay...whatever, I said...he's trying to be cool about it, so I should to...

Well today, almost a whole fvcking week later, still no pack...I call this guy on the phone and"some girl answers...I tell her my problem calmly and she says that it still never got in stock....WTF MAN??....At the least, they should've fvcking called me about it and let me know....

Its one thing if its for me, but its not....I told this dude I would send him something a fvcking month ago...and this is what happens

I don't like Mike to begin with...and I know for damn sure that I'm gonna call him out when he fvck's up more than anybody..

Hopefully this thread will stay and I won't get **** for it.....Lesson learned only buy form the board sponsors,,,don't mess up like i did...
That sucks dude. Sorry to hear about that. I would be pissed too.

But I do have to say, aside from what some may think of Mike, I have had nothing but great experiences with him. I have ordered numerous times (too many to count) and everything is at my doorstep by 2-3 days. Ordered some things from on Sunday night at 10:00PM and they were on my steps Wednesday morning. Also everytime I have personally emailed him, he has replied within minutes.

This is not a flame Jergo, for I have nothing but the utmost respect for you, just thought I would share my experiences. I do agree with sticking to the board sponsors too. This is one of the first boards I really started getting involved with and one I still really enjoy reading even though I don't post much. So I do if possible, try to order from sponsors here too. As a matter of fact I may just have a shipment of some PCT and M5 coming in from Customs. Tehe. :D

PS - Jergo, Ben Rothlisberger, he is gonna be a stud!!!! I am going to be going to alot of games hopefully this year, I will make sure to IM you and get you cell number. Later!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
That sucks dude. Sorry to hear about that. I would be pissed too.

But I do have to say, aside from what some may think of Mike, I have had nothing but great experiences with him. I have ordered numerous times (too many to count) and everything is at my doorstep by 2-3 days. Ordered some things from on Sunday night at 10:00PM and they were on my steps Wednesday morning. Also everytime I have personally emailed him, he has replied within minutes.

This is not a flame Jergo, for I have nothing but the utmost respect for you, just thought I would share my experiences. I do agree with sticking to the board sponsors too. This is one of the first boards I really started getting involved with and one I still really enjoy reading even though I don't post much. So I do if possible, try to order from sponsors here too. As a matter of fact I may just have a shipment of some PCT and M5 coming in from Customs. Tehe. :D

PS - Jergo, Ben Rothlisberger, he is gonna be a stud!!!! I am going to be going to alot of games hopefully this year, I will make sure to IM you and get you cell number. Later!

Whats up bro!! Long time no type, eh??

LOL....you think Bigben is gonna be the one bro?? I dunno man....thats another thread though...heh...

Bro, if you got tickets...I got the gas money and food!!! Protein shakes of course.... :eek: :D

Take care bud...

csakiges

Awards
Whats up bro!! Long time no type, eh??

LOL....you think Bigben is gonna be the one bro?? I dunno man....thats another thread though...heh...

Bro, if you got tickets...I got the gas money and food!!! Protein shakes of course.... :eek: :D

Take care bud...
Yes, I will definitely shoot you an email. YOu have to meet one of my buddies, he is probably the biggest Steelers fan ever. He has as much Steelers' memorabilia as the place that I work. And you know where I work at. He also looks like Bill Cowher. It is scary. But anyways, like you said, different thread, different time. Take care bro, and I will talk to you soon!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Man, shitty situation bro. I hope he comes through with that free bottle of M4OHN, maybe some M1T since it's cheap.

*BTW, I think Rothelisberger has more potential than Eli Manning. He's like a Drew Bledsoe with more athletic ability. Just may take him a while to adapt from the MAC to the NFL. Manning is also stupid for wishing tp play against the defenses in the NFC East. Philly & Dallas are no joke, and the Skins have restocked pretty well. Manning would've had it a lot easier with Denver, Oakland, & K.C.'s defenses.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Manning would have got killed with Denver's Defense this upcoming year. It will be the most suffocating D the NFL will see this upcoming season.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a problem with Mike's service before, maybe it's just something specific with this product :confused: Either way it's a shitty situation.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a problem with Mike's service before, maybe it's just something specific with this product :confused: Either way it's a shitty situation.
You're right....but when it comes down to a problem that is going on, he should have at the least called me about it and let me known. That is bad business and is totally ridiculous when this has been going on for a whole month....

Anybody can ship out some creatine, some orders, some whatever. But, what I'm talkin about is when a problem arises, how you handle it is what makes your reputation....he's shown that when it comes down to a little bit of effort to make the customer happy, he falls WAY too short...I mean a phone call....???....c'mon now, how hard is that to do??

You don't ever see JC Penney's pulling this crap when you order some ice skates do you??? Nope... ;)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm waiting on some stuff from him also which was supposed to be for my CKD diet. Since then i have already come off this diet, and still have not received my product....prolly ordered a month or so ago. I know eventually it just shows up at my door, not too worried, but you're not the only one.

Except mine was for me, not a friend, thats why i dont really care.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Bummer, man. I've always had good experiences with ordering from him. Nobody can be perfect.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You never spoke with me first off. I don't answer phones. Sadly as a business grows you have to employ people. I can't handle ever task myself. If I could, things such as this wouldn't happen. You had a bad experience with 1 bad employee. I obviously buy my M4OHN from Designer, if designer is out and I'm out, you can rest assured he would have it before me, since I purchase from him. That being said, I wasn't even made aware of this situation till your post. Sadly that is what happens in the world of business. I've begged some of the workers to take customer service issues off of me. Sadly, some of them are not able to handle this. This is proof of that. I spoke with the rep who took your order. Why he told you some of these things, I have no idea. I wish you would have emailed me directly. I don't think people realize they are not talking to me when they call. I'm far from a shitty businessman. I always admit a fault. I will still see to it that you get a bottle of M4ohn on the house, just email me your shipping address and I'll personally take care of it. Sledge was to have sent this end of last week, so I expect them within 2-3 business days.

Obviously it makes no sense, for a business that was BUILT on internet message boards, to piss off those very people. I have no problem correcting mistakes.

Thanks,

Mike

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
bump that, when people work for some one else they usely dont give a **** because it not they business,

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered from Mike at 1fast, and have had nothing but fast, responsive, and courteous service.

in any business, you are going to have occasional glitches. i trust mike will make good to correct the error, if there was one.

but in summary, i have ordered several times from him, and am very happy with 1fast.

and designer, as well. they are both good companies

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You never spoke with me first off. I don't answer phones. Sadly as a business grows you have to employ people. I can't handle ever task myself. If I could, things such as this wouldn't happen. You had a bad experience with 1 bad employee. I obviously buy my M4OHN from Designer, if designer is out and I'm out, you can rest assured he would have it before me, since I purchase from him. That being said, I wasn't even made aware of this situation till your post. Sadly that is what happens in the world of business. I've begged some of the workers to take customer service issues off of me. Sadly, some of them are not able to handle this. This is proof of that. I spoke with the rep who took your order. Why he told you some of these things, I have no idea. I wish you would have emailed me directly. I don't think people realize they are not talking to me when they call. I'm far from a shitty businessman. I always admit a fault. I will still see to it that you get a bottle of M4ohn on the house, just email me your shipping address and I'll personally take care of it. Sledge was to have sent this end of last week, so I expect them within 2-3 business days.

Obviously it makes no sense, for a business that was BUILT on internet message boards, to piss off those very people. I have no problem correcting mistakes.

Thanks,

Mike
Okay Mike....I see where you're coming from man....but the dude I spoke with; I could of sworn he said it was you. I dealt with three different people for this transaction bro. I had first talked to a man, the next phone call was a different guy with a sort-of southern-type accent which I thought was yourself, and the last was a woman. I showed the utmost respect when dealing with these 3 people, and it rubbed me the wrong way when time after time they didn't do what they said they were gonna do.

The person who was expecting the pack just left for vacation two days ago. So he won't be at the address and I'm not gonna chance it going bad, etc. Instead, ship it to me, then I gotta pay for additional shipping charges so I can ship it to him when he gets back...whenever that is...

Either PM or post here your e-mail addy, I have no idea what it is...

Thank you...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered from Mike at 1fast, and have had nothing but fast, responsive, and courteous service.

in any business, you are going to have occasional glitches. i trust mike will make good to correct the error, if there was one.

but in summary, i have ordered several times from him, and am very happy with 1fast.

and designer, as well. they are both good companies
Don't turn this into a "bump' thread bro...we all know that he usually comes through and this is one time that he didn't....save the post for his own website as well as your own breath... :rolleyes:

comrade

Awards
Don't turn this into a "bump' thread bro...we all know that he usually comes through and this is one time that he didn't....save the post for his own website as well as your own breath... :rolleyes:
bump

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
but the dude I spoke with; I could of sworn he said it was you. I dealt with three different people for this transaction bro. I had first talked to a man, the next phone call was a different guy with a sort-of southern-type accent which I thought was yourself, and the last was a woman. I showed the utmost respect when dealing with these 3 people, and it rubbed me the wrong way when time after time they didn't do what they said they were gonna do.
I was around I think when you spoke the girl, I remember holly vagely saying something about giving a refund to a customer. Something in that regard anyway. If you call our number, you'll hear a guys voice on the message, that is dennis. Dennis is the one that handles 99.9% of all phone calls. The only people I talk to on the phone at this point are company reps. I just don't have time sadly to deal with the customers. Handling emails from them is getting almost impossible at this point. I understand your frustration. It was their fault for not bringing it to my attention. I'm the only one that handles inventory. Had I known about your situation, I would have taken care of it a lot sooner. I was in constant contact with Sledge about his materials, so I knew when we would have something and when we wouldn't. It was simple, he dropped the ball (dennis).

The person who was expecting the pack just left for vacation two days ago. So he won't be at the address and I'm not gonna chance it going bad, etc. Instead, ship it to me, then I gotta pay for additional shipping charges so I can ship it to him when he gets back...whenever that is...
If you want I can send it to him, even if it is oversea's. Just let me know.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus, your away for a few days and this stuff happens.

Guys please do not post negative issues about other business as it bascially is a personal issue. I don't need thread started stating "this guys sucks, that guys sucks" etc...

Business's are not perfect and the simple fact that most of the stores you deal with were based on service to people like you (internet based) means that they are not here to piss you off.. If they screw up, its not because they suck and are horrible, its simply that they make mistakes. It happens. There is no need to flip your lid and start flaming thread about horrible they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.