1909 Total T? That can't be right.

KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
I am a 46yo male that has been on TRT for the past 2 years. 6'1", 185lbs and about 11-12% bodyfat. I am a physique competitor as well. I had a recent round of labs drawn and got results that I did not expect. We spent a lot of time dialing in my dose which ended up being 240 test cyp per week. Apparently I burn through test fast and convert quite a bit to E. Anastrozole 1mg x3 per week couldn't keep up. Once I went to letrozole 2.5mg x2 per week, I was good. Across three tests spanning 9 months my total T was stable around 700 with normal estradiol. During one of those tests I was running S23 and YK11, and they did not affect the results.

I competed last November. 20 days prior I cut my TRT dose in half, and then 10 days prior I stopped injections. The goal was to avoid any water retention from the Test. I felt like ****, but it worked. Immediately after the competition I ran double my usual dose for 6 weeks and then went back to my usual dose starting mid February and have stayed there. After thinking about it, it could be possible that the Total reading is so high because I had an injection about 48 hours before the test (I usually do x3 injections of 80 per week). I also had an HCG injection the day before the test. Normally I have gonadorelin, but was out so I used some HCG that I still had before switching over. I am also currently taking S23 and Yk11 to shred down for a trip to the beach in a month and a half. What I find weird is that there is no result for PSA or SHBG. How the hell can you calculate free T without SHBG? All of the other results came back as I expected, but the Total T of 1909 shocked me.

Thoughts? Would the timing of the shots before the test account for the result? I was not told to hold off on anything so I just kept doing what I usually do. I started daily injections this past weekend. As far as symptoms... one of the only ones I have associated with High T is sleep issues and I have had that problem all my life. Nothing different. I seem to fight water retention more that I would expect, too. The only recent development that raises concern for me is a rather sudden patch of thinned hair at the upper corner of one side of my hairline. I have some RU58841 coming in to handle that until I finish this sarm cycle.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 1909 HIGH 250-1100 ng/dL

ESTRADIOL, REBASELINE
ESTRADIOL 18 NORMAL < OR = 39 pg/mL

UREA NITROGEN (BUN) 26 HIGH 7-25 mg/dL
CREATININE 1.31 NORMAL 0.60-1.35 mg/dL
eGFR NON-AFR. AMERICAN 65 NORMAL > OR = 60 mL/min/1.73m2
eGFR AFRICAN AMERICAN 75 NORMAL > OR = 60 mL/min/1.73m2
BUN/CREATININE RATIO 20 NORMAL 6-22 (calc)
SODIUM 139 NORMAL 135-146 mmol/L
POTASSIUM 5.6 HIGH 3.5-5.3 mmol/L
CHLORIDE 101 NORMAL 98-110 mmol/L
CARBON DIOXIDE 30 NORMAL 20-32 mmol/L
CALCIUM 10.6 HIGH 8.6-10.3 mg/dL
PROTEIN, TOTAL 7.1 NORMAL 6.1-8.1 g/dL
ALBUMIN 4.6 NORMAL 3.6-5.1 g/dL
GLOBULIN 2.5 NORMAL 1.9-3.7 g/dL (calc)
ALBUMIN/GLOBULIN RATIO 1.8 NORMAL 1.0-2.5 (calc)
BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 0.7 NORMAL 0.2-1.2 mg/dL
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 77 NORMAL 36-130 U/L
AST 35 NORMAL 10-40 U/L
ALT 42 NORMAL 9-46 U/L

FSH LUTENIZING HORMONE <0.7 LOW 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL
LH <0.2 LOW 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL
CBC (INCLUDES DIFF/PLT)
WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT 5.8 NORMAL 3.8-10.8 Thousand/uL
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT 5.45 NORMAL 4.20-5.80 Million/uL
HEMOGLOBIN 16.6 NORMAL 13.2-17.1 g/dL
HEMATOCRIT 50.2 HIGH 38.5-50.0 %
MCV 92.1 NORMAL 80.0-100.0 fL
MCH 30.5 NORMAL 27.0-33.0 pg
MCHC 33.1 NORMAL 32.0-36.0 g/dL
RDW 13.4 NORMAL 11.0-15.0 % 01
PLATELET COUNT 304 NORMAL 140-400 Thousand/uL
MPV 10.8 NORMAL 7.5-12.5 fL 01
ABSOLUTE NEUTROPHILS 3782 NORMAL 1500-7800 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE BAND NEUTROPHILS DNR NORMAL 0-750 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE METAMYELOCYTES DNR NORMAL 0 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE MYELOCYTES DNR NORMAL 0 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE PROMYELOCYTES DNR NORMAL 0 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE LYMPHOCYTES 1467 NORMAL 850-3900 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE MONOCYTES 470 NORMAL 200-950 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE EOSINOPHILS 29 NORMAL 15-500 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE BASOPHILS 52 NORMAL 0-200 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE BLASTS DNR NORMAL 0 cells/uL
ABSOLUTE NUCLEATED RBC DNR NORMAL 0 cells/uL
NEUTROPHILS 65.2 NORMAL %
BAND NEUTROPHILS DNR NORMAL %
METAMYELOCYTES DNR NORMAL %
MYELOCYTES DNR NORMAL %
PROMYELOCYTES DNR NORMAL %
LYMPHOCYTES 25.3 NORMAL %
REACTIVE LYMPHOCYTES DNR NORMAL 0-10 %
MONOCYTES 8.1 NORMAL % 01
EOSINOPHILS 0.5 NORMAL % 01
BASOPHILS 0.9 NORMAL % 01
BLASTS DNR NORMAL % 01
NUCLEATED RBC DNR NORMAL 0 /100 WBC
COMMENT(S) DNR NORMAL

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need to get your free Test checked.
Are you going through a TRT Dr?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
free t and shbg needs tested..I personally don't pay any attention to total t..I only go by free t..to me it sounds like you are not giving your body time to adjust to your dosage up or down..hormones are mostly likely still trying to balance out..why are you switching to daily?

KetoPhysique

KetoPhysique

Awards
free t and shbg needs tested..I personally don't pay any attention to total t..I only go by free t..to me it sounds like you are not giving your body time to adjust to your dosage up or down..hormones are mostly likely still trying to balance out..why are you switching to daily?
That's what I thought as well. Trying to reduce conversion to E with less AI.

fitwitlit

fitwitlit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah drop AIs. Go off how u feel. Also AIs cause micro tears in heart and horrible on lipids.cestrogen isn't enemy despite popular misconception. Only time AIs use is needed is precontest like in last 2-3 weeks for aesthetic purposes. Otherwise leave it for the breast cancer patients.Do u have sleep apnea since u said u had sleep issues? Hematocrit creeping up. Coulda been slightly dehydrated too when labs drawn. Hair loss warrants dht level checked but prob due to high trt dose and total test levels.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yeah drop AIs. Go off how u feel. Also AIs cause micro tears in heart and horrible on lipids.cestrogen isn't enemy despite popular misconception. Only time AIs use is needed is precontest like in last 2-3 weeks for aesthetic purposes. Otherwise leave it for the breast cancer patients.Do u have sleep apnea since u said u had sleep issues? Hematocrit creeping up. Coulda been slightly dehydrated too when labs drawn. Hair loss warrants dht level checked but prob due to high trt dose and total test levels.
100 procent agreed on the ais they always make me feel like ****