16 week contest prep cycle

Jdewfit

Awards
First time posting and logging a cycle.

Current stats:
-23 y/o
-6ft, 225 lbs.
-15 ish (I’m guessing?) % bf

-6-8 years of serious lifting, 4 of which nutrition was on point.

-On TRT due to clinically low test - 331 total, 36.1 free before starting TRT. Protocol is 200mg cyp split into two shots a week, 75mg Deca (for injury rehab, tore lower trapezius and erector spinae muscle as well as herniated L3 in July of 2017) 25u HCG 1x/Wk, 1mg Adex split into two half tabs a week.

-lifting 5 days a week with functional bodybuilding style training - high volume with a focus on my weaker areas.

-also worth noting that I am a master trainer so I spend m-f on my feet training clients for 8-12 hours a day so training 3-5x a week will be all I need.

Previous anabolic use: have cycled test before, as well as plenty of oral, sarm, and PH cycles. Oral tren, dbol, sdrol, DMZ, etc. have also used clen, t3, and other CNS stimulants as well.

Contest prep cycle will be as follows:

-Dbol kickstart 30mg 1-6

-600mg Test Cyp/wk. 1-16
split into two 1.5cc shots) I chose cyp instead of e or P simply because I have it readily available. I’m aware prop is the strongest test ester available mg/mg and I will probably switch to prop for my last 6-8 weeks.. would like some feedback on this if possible.

-400mg Tren E. 1-12. I know enanthate is not usually recommended for first time users but I have used the oral version several times (I know it’s not the same thing or anywhere near as potent) and honestly it was much cheaper than acetate which is why I went with it. Bottle has 200mg/ml versus the 50-100 most other brands have. I am also aware that tren e is not as strong as tren a.

-Winstrol 100mg/wk weeks 12-16. Will be using injectable version and adding this compound in when i stop the tren. Goal is to get hard, super dry, and very vascular as I have a hard time drying out.

-Also want to incorporate clen/t3 but looking for advice on the best way to do this. I have dosed up to 120mcg with minimal sides aside from cramping and shaking on the first few days then it goes away.

-I will be using 1000mg milk thistle, complete multi, high quality fish oils, saw palmetto, Hawthorne berry, and possibly Tudca.

Any advice would be appreciated! I will be posting videos on my YouTube channel (not sure what policy is on linking that here) but that will be another more consistent way of tracking my progress. I will try to update at least once a week!

jpg2.jpg

jpg3.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
You have a picture of yourself?

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
Just added them to the original post
I would save yourself a lot of money and cut all that gear to like 400mg of test with 40mg of anavar

Focus on diet

Nice lats btw that is my struggle point, Jesus hate them things. Like I just wanna fly

joonp

Awards
Test is test. One is not stronger than the other. Same with tren. With tren the only difference is the side. The ester is the only difference and that doesnt make anything weaker or stronger. I also agree you should focus on nutrition. That will be the biggest difference you could do. You also know about the issues that may arise out of 2 nandros?

Jdewfit

Awards
Haha thanks man. I’ve heard good things about Var and I’m not opposed to changing my cycle if need be. My problem is when I get lean I lose all of my size

Jdewfit

Awards
Yes with issues related to prolactin, etc. what would you suggest?

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
Haha thanks man. I’ve heard good things about Var and I’m not opposed to changing my cycle if need be. My problem is when I get lean I lose all of my size
That could be mostly diet
Are you overly depleting calories ?

Jdewfit

Awards
Last show my prep was too short (10 weeks) and cals had to drop way low accordingly to be ready for the show. I’m starting at 3000 cals, 230 protein, 330 carb, 80 fat. I have from now until April 13th so over 18 weeks. 100 % agree it’s from dieting too aggressively but I do want to come in pretty big because I’m still trying to decide between physique and classic physique

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's way too much gear. Have you ever used tren?. I would be extremely careful having that much 19nor in my body even as an experienced user.

Jdewfit

Awards
I'm going to drop the deca while on cycle. I'll add it back in to my TRT regimen at 75mg once my contest prep is over. Thanks for your input

Jdewfit

Awards
View attachment 176224

Here is an update. I've decided to drop the deca for the cycle and stick to just tren, test, and the dbol kickstart. Maybe it's in my head but I feel leaner already and like the dbol is definitely doing my delts some justice.

Only side effect to report so far is MAYBE a slight increase in body temp - no bad night sweats or trensomnia to speak of yet. Post injection soreness lasts for a few days, it gets pretty damn sore which is sort of what I expected with tren.

Current weight is hovering around 216

Jdewfit

Awards
Post injection soreness is getting less and less. Excited for the weeks to come for the tren to actually kick in. Believe since the test cyp has already been in my system I’m already seeing effects. I’m using arimidex @ 1 mg per week to combat gyno as needed, may switch over to an aromasin EOD protocol tho.

Only other thing to report is the increase in body temp is 100 % apparent now. I’ve added in t3 @ 50mcg a day and cardarine (GW 501516) @ 20mg a day, either split dose 10mg morning 10 Pre workout or all 20mg before cardio.

I’ve attached some update pics.

D026739F-D7BA-46B3-9C16-925717E634F9.jpeg

B0389C45-71E5-4283-9AE6-A2E1A4C24569.jpeg

58FBD919-8D52-4F99-AA39-8428B63EB8C3.jpeg

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post injection soreness is getting less and less. Excited for the weeks to come for the tren to actually kick in. Believe since the test cyp has already been in my system I’m already seeing effects. I’m using arimidex @ 1 mg per week to combat gyno as needed, may switch over to an aromasin EOD protocol tho.

Only other thing to report is the increase in body temp is 100 % apparent now. I’ve added in t3 @ 50mcg a day and cardarine (GW 501516) @ 20mg a day, either split dose 10mg morning 10 Pre workout or all 20mg before cardio.

I’ve attached some update pics.

View attachment 176301
View attachment 176302
View attachment 176303
Not being a d1ck..but that looks like some pretty significant gyno.

Jdewfit

Awards
I feel like my nips have always looked like that lol, they aren’t irritated, itchy, or anything. I could see what you’re saying though with the puffiness

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like a combo of fat and prolactin to me... Gives that puffy look but no knots or lumps that signify gyno.

Jdewfit

Awards
What would you recommend, caber? I have adex on hand I’m using to control estrogen and also aromasin if I need it but I know neither one of those will help me with a 19-nor compound

Jdewfit

Awards
Two weeks into the cycle. Feeling strong, lean and full. Tren is starting to kick in, trensomnia is definitely apparent lol. A little melatonin goes a long way though. Weight is down to 212. Going to order caber to combat the puffiness in the nips. Thinking about adding mast e, thoughts?

5B91AA12-7EA1-4631-B608-E76A95C1A463.jpeg