USA 11kt and others for sale

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry this is a bit long winded but just want to be as clear as possible. If you mean Kronos the big bottles are the old sprayer ones from apex. They are 100ml which results in 50 applications a piece. Two bottles would be 100 total applications worth. However, this older version is 100mg per dose which is twice as strong as the original one. So each bottle has 5,000mg of active KT. I could do $140 a bottle plus shipping. If you bought both I’d do it for $250 plus shipping so saving $30

The smaller bottles are the newer droppers ones. They are 30ml and the dose is 50mg per ml. So each bottle has 1,500mg of active per bottle. These were selling for $45 on average if I remember correctly. If you bought 4, I’d do it for $160 plus shipping. so saving $20

if you want to mix and match, we can work out a deal. Also have nos’s old in super absorbable 1-dhea and also iconic formulations 1-Dhea/pregnalone transdermal if interested. Honestly not huge on selling any of this but some extra cash for vacation is nice.

Have tubs of dark energy too for $40 a piece

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some are two years maybe? Others maybe a year old. I’m not 100% sure but that should be close. They don’t go bad

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iron Legion 0
Supplements 16
Supplement Auction 7
Anabolics 12
anthon88 Supplements 177