11-oxo, start of PCT for long cycle... completely shut down

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I've been on for quite a while now... 24 some odd weeks, on test/tren for much of it.

Since 11-oxo doesn't seem to suppress much, I'm wondering if I could come off and start 11-oxo AND my PCT at the same time... this might be a good way to keep gains and give my system a chance to get started again.

Make sense? Thoughts?

powerchord

powerchord

Awards
24 weeks..........sweet jes#s. i thought my 5 week cycle was extreme.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to recommend anything that could get in the way of getting your system the chance to get started on its own again. If it were me, I would avoid it and just try to recover as quickly as possible with the PCT.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to recommend anything that could get in the way of getting your system the chance to get started on its own again. If it were me, I would avoid it and just try to recover as quickly as possible with the post cycle therapy.

I'm going back and forth on it. I'm pretty shut down, so obviously the thinking is to keep something in my system while things are starting back up.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
24 weeks..........sweet jes#s. i thought my 5 week cycle was extreme.
It was basically test for 24 weeks. Tren in the beginning for 10 weeks... and i'm finishing up my bottle of tren for the a few more weeks at the end and leaning up. Quite a long cycle, but I went through a divorce, etc, etc, so I stayed on the test while to preserve gains through the stress. From what I've learned in the past, nothign kills muscle/gains like stress.... nothing.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going back and forth on it. I'm pretty shut down, so obviously the thinking is to keep something in my system while things are starting back up.
But keeping something in the system might make it take longer to start back up is how I look at it. However, I also see how the low-dose of 11-oxo to help deal with stress would be appealing. Can you say more about your current plans for PCT or what you could have available to use? People might be able to offer better suggestions if we know this.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
But keeping something in the system might make it take longer to start back up is how I look at it. However, I also see how the low-dose of 11-oxo to help deal with stress would be appealing. Can you say more about your current plans for post cycle therapy or what you could have available to use? People might be able to offer better suggestions if we know this.
PCT i'm thinking of will be 8 weeks....

IGF only post workout
toremifene
ATD
lean xtreme or retain

now, if i add in 11-oxo, i'd only add it for the first 4 weeks (and continue on for at least 4 more weeks with the above) also, i'd low dose or elimiate lean xtreme for those 4 weeks as well since 11-oxo addresses cortisol.

the thought process is to get things started again, preserve what i have, possibly improve on things with 11-oxo, and then continue on without the 11-oxo as normal.

make sense?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Did you use any HCG while on cycle? How much longer do you have on cycle?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Did you use any HCG while on cycle? How much longer do you have on cycle?
I did not use HCG on cycle... this was my biggest mistake. I would have felt much better had I used hcg and moved into PCT. I suppose I could get some HCG now for a few weeks and move into PCT.

I can come off anytime now...

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
yah, I would deffinately pick up some HCG and run it for atleast a couple of weeks. IMO the majority of the damage from this cycle is already done. Better of staying on for a little while longer and using HCG for 3-4 weeks. JMO. I think it will really, really, help you out with your recover and maintaning your gains.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
yah, I would deffinately pick up some HCG and run it for atleast a couple of weeks. IMO the majority of the damage from this cycle is already done. Better of staying on for a little while longer and using HCG for 3-4 weeks. JMO. I think it will really, really, help you out with your recover and maintaning your gains.
good thought... damage is definately done... shut down as much as i'm gonna be... now i just have to get everything back going again... just trying to figure out how to best do that...

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Run HCG at 250mg/day (every day) for the first 1-2 weeks of P.C.T. Yes, HCG can suppress natural LH output, but at this point, that is the least of your problems. Your LH will come back after just a couple weeks, but actual test production can take MUCH longer after long cycles because your nuts are so atrophied.

The HCG + torm will get your balls back to full size very quickly, at which point you can stop the HCG. Keep using the torm and your LH and natty test will be back up in no time.

And next time, use HCG at 250mg 2x/week for the entire cycle.

11-OXO might help, but I think you'll be fine with another anti-cort + IGF + HCG.