11-KT blood work, 3 week cycle of Apex Alchemy Kronos...interesting result

nnnnnn

Awards
First off again, this is not a sponsored log.

In another thread, I posted blood work with 3 week cycle of Dienogen or Dienolone. My total test at the end of that 3 week cycle was 13 ng/dL and I ran Dermacrine as a test base. I was shocked it was that low and blood work said my test base was no good basically.

I then ran Kronos for 3 weeks with Dermacrine again and I'm sharing the results here. My supplements remained the same and I dosed Citrus Bergamot, Magnesium, Celery Seed, Fish Oil, Vit D, Choline Inositol, Calcium, daily alongside Ginger root and Statin every other day with one pill of TUDCA. My liver enzymes aren't even raised at all at 19 U/L and 21 U/L. Super perfect. HDL cholesterol increased by 3 points. LDL also increased but the ratio is in normal range, wow.

Interesting stuff:
My Total testosterone went from 13 ng/dL to 459 ng/dL

So what is going on here? I'm super surprised here. Kronos or 11-KT actually raises test levels. Is this Free test? I know it's Kronos because my estradiol level went up from the initial 17 pg/mL to 32 pg/mL and I am dosing Virtus at 0.5 to 0.6ml per day as an AI, a strong one too. I mean test converts to estrogen which will explain the increase.

For anyone wondering how I dosed this, I ran 4ml per day. I went through one bottle a week. What are your thoughts folks

Attachments

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy smokes! 13-459?? That's 3430.77% increase!

What about fat loss?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
virtus rocks...by far the strongest otc AI-it's not even close, imo.

nnnnnn

Awards
Holy smokes! 13-459?? That's 3430.77% increase!

What about fat loss?
I looked the same size muscular wise as when I concluded the 3 week Dienolone cycle but my weight on the scale dropped from 176 to 174.6.
I was mainly looking belly fat reduction so obviously from the weight drop it helped with that. The fat loss wasn't dramatic though.

But I'll have to say that the results could have been better if my test was in range to begin with. My test was very low when I started running Kronos and it helped me keep gains. I'm beginning to think that this product should be run as the perfect bridge to PCT on a serious note. Just my opinion based off bloodwork of course.

Last edited:

nnnnnn

Awards
virtus rocks...by far the strongest otc AI-it's not even close, imo.
Absolutely. Virtus has kept estro in range at all times. I would say this is as very potent as pharma grade AI, I might even say maybe stronger than some pharma stuff but I'll leave it at that, people have other opinions on that. It really kept me dry when I think about the dramatic test increase Kronos gave me and my estradiol was in range the whole time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. Virtus has kept estro in range at all times. I would say this is as very potent as pharma grade AI, I might even say maybe stronger than some pharma stuff but I'll leave it at that, people have other opinions on that. It really kept me dry when I think about the dramatic test increase Kronos gave me and my estradiol was in range the whole time.
(y)