Unanswered 10mg vs 20mg superdrol should I do it?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s my experience. Just eat the pills and they’ll work.

Although I would avoid them with very fibrous meals. Like if you’re getting 10g or more at once, I would try to keep them a little bit away from that.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have experience yet, but based on my research, I plan to take my orals with lecithin granules ~45min pre-wo.

If fats do help with absorption, great; lecithin is a potent emulsifier and known to enhance intestinal digestion. If, for some reason, consuming methylated orals on an empty stomach is somehow superior, at least the lecithin won't take up much space or take long to digest. Seems to be a safe bet, imho. I wonder if anyone here does this.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
in all my years doing both I never noticed a difference. Just eat like you normally eat and take your orals when you please..I wouldn’t recommend to take them on a empty stomach though. As we all know methyl’s wreak havoc on stomach flora causing wicked indigestion and heartburn.
would taking a probiotic help that at all?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Orals are commonly dosed around training so the strongest concentration of daily androgens is available when the need for recovery is highest. Similar to how you want amino acids already in your blood from a preWO meal or intra shake for fastest recovery.

You also can have increased energy or aggression from some orals so they’re ideal before hard training.
Thanks buddy I misunderstood what was meant I guess. Top answer as always.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I see what you’re trying to do here and it does make sense in theory but I feel like you’re trying to cheat your way out of an injectable cycle. You will be extremely shut down from such a cycle and you will feel like complete ass. Your pct will be tough and I dont see you holding off gains that you made, or very little. The way matt speaks about longer and **** is because we are both on TRT. And we even never come lower than 200-250mg a weak which prevent us from losing much gains. You on the other side it’s gonna be a pretty ugly IMO. I’d stick to 10mg 5-6 weeks if I was you. No point in adding var on top of superdrol it’ll do nothing. I get that you wanna run var longer to hold onto your superdrol muscles but it just won’t work that way.
200-250 a week is not trt. I guarantee ur levels are over natural range

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
200-250 a week is not trt. I guarantee ur levels are over natural range
That’s not what he was saying. He said they’re on TRT, but the 200-250 thing was a separate thought. Probably why he said “even”.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well Cardarine is a PPAR agonist, you are gonna feel that but most gear does not give me any energy to speak of. I have actually started dosing all of my orals at night, right before the most recovery that happens. You grow while you rest right? I rest the most at night but what I have really noticed from this is less noticeable sides. The last couple years sides have been worse for me @ 46 years old things just seem to get to me a little more. Taking one dose of orals at night really seems to be helping with all of that. I can eat better, and feel better throughout the day. So I have been doing that. Now on the 20/10 split I was doing 10 preworkout about 6-7PM then 10 with my post workout meal. Not sure it made any positive difference in my workouts that way but it didn't make it any worse.
Ok. Coincidentally I’m having this same issue right now. Only it’s getting weirder.
This year I’ve been unable to run orals. Msten twice I haven’t made it to the second week. Even at 10mg. Liver enzymes are flawless. But like you I’m going into my 40s and I’ve tolerated orals less and less the last few years.
So my trainer had me start npp and Var.
I’m actually not even tolerating Var @60mg. I just finished day 7 and I literally have been nauseated for the last 2 days. I’m not taking anything different that could be doing this.
I’m going to try a day off and see if it gets better but this is bizarre. Var shouldn’t be making me this sluggish and nauseous week 1, or really even at all.
Do you think the all at bedtime 60mg would work? I’ve never taken 3 split doses all at once like that but I don’t want to abandon yet another oral.

Anyone feel free to weigh in.
I haven’t 100% determined that this is from the orals, but I’m assuming this since this is exactly how I feel on the more toxic orals.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok. Coincidentally I’m having this same issue right now. Only it’s getting weirder.
This year I’ve been unable to run orals. Msten twice I haven’t made it to the second week. Even at 10mg. Liver enzymes are flawless. But like you I’m going into my 40s and I’ve tolerated orals less and less the last few years.
So my trainer had me start npp and Var.
I’m actually not even tolerating Var @60mg. I just finished day 7 and I literally have been nauseated for the last 2 days. I’m not taking anything different that could be doing this.
I’m going to try a day off and see if it gets better but this is bizarre. Var shouldn’t be making me this sluggish and nauseous week 1, or really even at all.
Do you think the all at bedtime 60mg would work? I’ve never taken 3 split doses all at once like that but I don’t want to abandon yet another oral.

Anyone feel free to weigh in.
I haven’t 100% determined that this is from the orals, but I’m assuming this since this is exactly how I feel on the more toxic orals.
I would try taking your orals with food, try dosing all before training or before bed, or even just on training days combined with one of the above methods and see if things get more tolerable.

Drugs have sides for everyone at high enough doses. A lot of orals for a lot of people are about what you can TOLERATE; nobody is enjoying cramps and back pumps and lethargy. It’s not necessarily realistic to assume you can take any orals and really enjoy it without any issue.

I like var. I didn’t like stopping every other flight of stairs getting to the 4th floor at work due to calf pumps, but it was something I tolerated.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think mornings are out. I’ll drop to 40 and go pwo and pre bed.
Var should not feel like Msten toxicity wise. I have no clue what’s going on with me this year. It doesn’t even take a week and I’m a wreck. In 8 weeks, I haven’t missed one meal or one workout. I couldn’t eat until 11am today.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I remember Spurfy always recommended dosing var in the evening before bed.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Am I just getting old? Who feels this lousy on Var 5 days in at a reasonable dose? I’m super confused.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"4. Oxandrolone users run it during the daytime, which creates problems in AR/GR cross-talk -- causing loss of appetite, fatigue, etc, which directly sabotages efforts at muscle building."

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"4. Oxandrolone users run it during the daytime, which creates problems in AR/GR cross-talk -- causing loss of appetite, fatigue, etc, which directly sabotages efforts at muscle building."
Hmmm. Does this happen to more guys? I feel
Like I never hear of anyone not able to space out their dose other than MrKleen.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I think mornings are out. I’ll drop to 40 and go pwo and pre bed.
Var should not feel like Msten toxicity wise. I have no clue what’s going on with me this year. It doesn’t even take a week and I’m a wreck. In 8 weeks, I haven’t missed one meal or one workout. I couldn’t eat until 11am today.
The nausea with var is very common.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm. Does this happen to more guys? I feel
Like I never hear of anyone not able to space out their dose other than MrKleen.
Spurfy would prolly say if youre not experiencing these effects, your var is fake or underdosed.

Anyway, he seemed pretty adamant that bedtime dosing was optimal, and in no way detrimental to gainz.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell ya. I really appreciate you guys. As much as I absolutely know that once a day dosing makes next to no difference as that’s my favorite way to use SD, it still drives me nuts thinking about taking it all at once.
I’m starting this today and I really value you guys weighing in. I’ve only actually used Var once. It was dirt cheap and had identical effects as Winnie. So basically, this is my first run with Var. I love Winnie too much to have bothered but it annoys me there’s some aas I haven’t tried and everyone loves the stuff.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hell ya. I really appreciate you guys. As much as I absolutely know that once a day dosing makes next to no difference as that’s my favorite way to use SD, it still drives me nuts thinking about taking it all at once.
I’m starting this today and I really value you guys weighing in. I’ve only actually used Var once. It was dirt cheap and had identical effects as Winnie. So basically, this is my first run with Var. I love Winnie too much to have bothered but it annoys me there’s some aas I haven’t tried and everyone loves the stuff.
When I’ve used Winny the worst sides were severe back pumps and sore wrists. I normally don’t get this from Anavar. How reliable do you think your sources var is? Have you read anyone else’s feedback about it? If not I would most definitely be skeptical!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I’ve used Winny the worst sides were severe back pumps and sore wrists. I normally don’t get this from Anavar. How reliable do you think your sources var is? Have you read anyone else’s feedback about it? If not I would most definitely be skeptical!
Best source I’ve used. I’ve verified 4-5 of his stuff through bloodwork. No way to put my SHBG 100 points higher. My test is strongest I’ve used, and cardarine brought up hdl way up and lowered the crap out of ldl. Among a few other things. All from labs just 90 days prior. No roidkit or anything. But I know this feeling for sure. Its toxicity. Verbatim how I felt on day 4-5 on just 10mg Msten. I think orals just take too much toll on me at my age. I take a nap or two a year. I’ve taken one on lunch breaks the last 3 days straight. I used to tolerate orals really well too. But this is attempt #3 this year that’s gone like this.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Msten didn’t really baffle me, it was a little rough at 35 but I powered through. But Var? It’s so mild. I don’t hear of this happening to too many guys.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Best source I’ve used. I’ve verified 4-5 of his stuff through bloodwork. No way to put my SHBG 100 points higher. My test is strongest I’ve used, and cardarine brought up hdl way up and lowered the crap out of ldl. Among a few other things. All from labs just 90 days prior. No roidkit or anything. But I know this feeling for sure. Its toxicity. Verbatim how I felt on day 4-5 on just 10mg Msten. I think orals just take too much toll on me at my age. I take a nap or two a year. I’ve taken one on lunch breaks the last 3 days straight. I used to tolerate orals really well too. But this is attempt #3 this year that’s gone like this.
Well you can’t verify var through bloodwork. What I am saying is all his oils could be g2g. But a good source is only as good as his raws. I only know a few that do private mass spec testing. Most just trust there raw supplier. Mistakes happen all the time on both ends.

Labmax wouldn’t even paint a clear picture.
It could still have var in it but be contaminated.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I seccond this.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well you can’t verify var through bloodwork. What I am saying is all his oils could be g2g. But a good source is only as good as his raws. I only know a few that do private mass spec testing. Most just trust there raw supplier. Mistakes happen all the time on both ends.

Ya I wouldn’t even bother labdrawing verifying Var. I believe it’s legit and I’ll just switch over to night dosing. I feel like I almost overnight stopped tolerating orals.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I’m sure I asked before but can’t see if anyone has answered. What would be a more beneficial and gain retainable oral only cycle. 5-6 weeks of SD @10mg ED or 8 weeks of var @ 50/100mg ED?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m sure I asked before but can’t see if anyone has answered. What would be a more beneficial and gain retainable oral only cycle. 5-6 weeks of SD @10mg ED or 8 weeks of var @ 50/100mg ED?
Lol Var @ 50mg to 100mg is a huge difference. Let’s just say I think you would look and FEEL better after 8 weeks of Var @ 50mg. I personally wouldn’t run SD without Test.

No amount of Andros will duplicate what testosterone does.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you have a much better chance of seeing out 8wks of var, than 5-6wks of sdrol. Sdrol will have the most obvious affect on your physique, but that goes both ways...once you come off, youll lose your fullness and much of the vascularity.

Var is much more user-friendly, in all respects.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Just to further this point, I ran roidtests on two different batches of var from the same source the other day. The 10mg pressed tabs we’ve been using for a while came back as var. The older batch of 5mg caps that we just layered on top into the cycle seemed like strength was coming on FAST, and clit sensitivity was noticeably up - the caps tested as either Anadrol or Dbol based on turning reddish/brown almost instantly on the roidtest.

Same source, but one batch is var and the other is drol or Dbol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depends entirely on your goals and especially on how you tolerate oral. Var isn’t drastic but it’s typically easy to tolerate. SD is probably the most drastic and hardest to tolerate.
You’d walk away with more muscle with SD but you’d lose very little with Var and recomp better.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Love this forum guys. Thanks so much for the help everyone

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chances are you wouldn't finish either. 10mg of SD might seem a low dose, but 6 weeks of it is probably to long for most of us. Heck, even 4 weeks at 10 might be to long for a lot. As has been mentioned before in this thread; it all depends on how much you are willing to suffer. Look at Matthersby, what he is going through. I wouldn't be willing to go through that, unless it was my career. F*ck that chit. hehe

Also 100mg of var is, again, a very high dose. 50mg is, again, plenty. And if you want to go 8 weeks, you better start low and then tapper up the dose. Maybe you start with 25 and end with 65. Idk.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yeah, and without test? You want to do this without a base for so long? If you try and do that, chances are even higher, that you will quit the cycle half way through. And if quitting is just a probability, what is certain is, that you will suffer a lot more. Sooo... f*ck that, again : D

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Muscle Gains from any oral steroid are equally retainable. Muscle is muscle. There is no such thing as a more keepable kind of muscle. If it dissapeared right after a cycle then it was not muscle. If you gained 30lbs on dbol and lost 25 2 weeks after you stop then you probably only gained 5 lbs of muscle to begin with. The water and glycogen is what dissapeared. Its a cosmetic effect of steroids. That being said. What's up with your dosing ideas, 50 to 100mg is a rediculous range. If you have ever had real pharma var then you shouldn't need more then 40 to 50 mg. If it's ugl then you could possibly need somewhere close to 100 depending on how much var is really in those tabs. I had pharma 1 time and 40mg a day was rediculous strength gains and recomp. Ugl at 50mg was nothing. So I avoid var.

If I was going to do a oral only cycle I would do 20mg dbol for 8 weeks. It's not nearly as harsh as all the talking parrots on the internet say it is at lower doses. Back in the day guys regularly did longer dbol cycles and made awsome gains. And most ppl feel awsome on dbol. When ppl tell me they feel like crap on it I think there was garbage mixed in there bathtub brew.

If you feel ok on superdrol then 6 week cycles at 10mg is another option. Or real var at 40 for 8.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just to further this point, I ran roidtests on two different batches of var from the same source the other day. The 10mg pressed tabs we’ve been using for a while came back as var. The older batch of 5mg caps that we just layered on top into the cycle seemed like strength was coming on FAST, and clit sensitivity was noticeably up - the caps tested as either Anadrol or Dbol based on turning reddish/brown almost instantly on the roidtest.

Same source, but one batch is var and the other is drol or Dbol.
Only problem is even if it's labeled var. There could be 2mg instead of 10

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh yeah, and without test? You want to do this without a base for so long? If you try and do that, chances are even higher, that you will quit the cycle half way through. And if quitting is just a probability, what is certain is, that you will suffer a lot more. Sooo... f*ck that, again : D
That's why I recommend dbol if you truly wanna do oral only. For many ppl it maintains similar functions to test for libido and we'll being.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's why I recommend dbol if you truly wanna do oral only. For many ppl it maintains similar functions to test for libido and we'll being.
I did 4 weeks of only dbol. At 20 and last week at 30. I felt great.

Dbol is different as it arometises and 5a reductates... Also, it's the #1 feel good (dopamine) oral.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did 4 weeks of only dbol. At 20 and last week at 30. I felt great.

Dbol is different as it arometises and 5a reductates... Also, it's the #1 feel good (dopamine) oral.
I’m curious how went your 4 weeks? I guess bloat was minimal but did you manage to gains 3-4 lbs of muscle?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m curious how went your 4 weeks? I guess bloat was minimal but did you manage to gains 3-4 lbs of muscle?
I’d imagine it would feel great even with no test. But I can testify, when you run it too high with or without test, you get that shitty run down, sluggish, taking naps on your lunch break feeling.
Even though all the feel-good effects are there, toxic orals at high enough doses start making life miserable.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d imagine it would feel great even with no test. But I can testify, when you run it too high with or without test, you get that shitty run down, sluggish, taking naps on your lunch break feeling.
Even though all the feel-good effects are there, toxic orals at high enough doses start making life miserable.
Yeah I know I dislike dbol very much I don’t get why anyone would run that compound. I was just curious what a lose dose would do

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went straight into a normal cycle of test, etc. after the 4 weeks of just dbol. So I really can't answer your question.

I just wanted to see how an only dbol cycle felt. I can say that the aggression was to much for me. Correction, I tried 40mg's, but that only lasted for a week, as I was about to rip someone's head off. Went drinking one night out, when I was at 30mg's, if I remember correctly... boy o boy, don't do that ever, if you prefer staying out of prison.

I felt great fyi. My liver enzymes were 1.5x above range. Appetite did not really suffer. Just the mental side of things. It's an antidepressant, but the rage is real for me. Dick Chaney also worked.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know I dislike dbol very much I don’t get why anyone would run that compound. I was just curious what a lose dose would do
Low dose is much more manageable, water is way more manageable, and gains are slow and more consistent. I can fluctuate 12lbs a day on 50+.
It’s utterly stupid. But 20-30 is enjoyable and with what I’m experiencing lately with orals, very easy to tolerate in comparison.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Low dose longer cycle. Honestly I could probably stay on 20mg dbol for 12 weeks and feel great but I'd rather stick a needle in my ass

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I love it. Makes me strong and feel great and I get no estrogen sides

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love it. Makes me strong and feel great and I get no estrogen sides
I’ve just always loved the feel of it in addition to the rapid strength and size. I remember running it at the beginning of a cycle and then SD at the end with Deca/Sust through.
Dbol I felt amazing and just blew up with strength and size. I loved life.
SD I would take and I couldn’t go to sleep at night my heart was pounding so hard. I’d wake up and I worked for this hip marketing company at the time in 2013, that had a full bar and ping pong room etc. I’d get there every morning early and my anxiety would already be through the roof. I’d grab a beer or two and chug them in the restroom stall and that’s how I started my day. And I’m an alcoholic so I had no business doing so.
I was angry and anxious for 4 weeks. Ya, I gained drier weight and strength was even better, but I hated life.
If anything felt as good as Dbol but had results like Winnie or SD, I’d never run anything else but that again.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loving my first few days of SD so far. Already some noticeable changes, I’ll give an update tonight (end of day 5) but I’ll give more detailed updates throughout the week
You did decide on 10 right?
I got 5 weeks out of that no sweat, and surprisingly I wished I had another week.
20 is out of this world body changes but it’s just not worth it second 2 weeks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only problem is even if it's labeled var. There could be 2mg instead of 10
Of course, but that’s literally any steroid, oil, oral, otc designer stack, you’re not having professionally tested completely. Never know what dose you have of anything otherwise. You trust it’s what it says and play with the increments you have, for better or worse.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You did decide on 10 right?
I got 5 weeks out of that no sweat, and surprisingly I wished I had another week.
20 is out of this world body changes but it’s just not worth it second 2 weeks.
So far sticking to 10 5-6 weeks. I’m either going to simply do 20mg twice a week on big days or I MIGHT go up 15. But so far I’m loving 10 and it’s already having some serious effects on me.