Unanswered 10mg vs 20mg superdrol should I do it?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I had a duffle bag full of LGI products 5-6 years ago. LOVED THEM. Stano SD M-LMG EPI Trenadrol DMZ you name it...
Remember the liquidation sales leading up to the day of the last ban. That was crazy!! $10 Superdrol,, Epistane, Mechabol, Triumphalis. I probably spent $1000 but ended up selling most of it. 😢

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Remember the liquidation sales leading up to the day of the last ban. That was crazy!! $10 Superdrol,, Epistane, Mechabol, Triumphalis. I probably spent $1000 but ended up selling most of it.
I wish I had bought more. It was so glorious.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Remember the liquidation sales leading up to the day of the last ban. That was crazy!! $10 Superdrol,, Epistane, Mechabol, Triumphalis. I probably spent $1000 but ended up selling most of it.
I wish I had bought more. It was so glorious.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cheap raws! The designer game hasn’t been the same since Cel and Lgi stopped left the market. They were the standard!!
AL is g2g. 20mg Var and 15mg AL’s Rad:

IMG_2738.JPG

That hardening didn’t come on til we spent weeks with the Rad added, switching from 5 then 10mg Kodiak Labs to the 15mg AL/day last few weeks.

We ran a roidtest on the Var today btw and tested good, so the only new variable was the AL Rad. Terrific, stage-ready dry hardness with ZERO noted virilization (as a true SARM should be).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AL is g2g. 20mg Var and 15mg AL’s Rad:

View attachment 186630

That hardening didn’t come on til we spent weeks with the Rad added, switching from 5 then 10mg Kodiak Labs to the 15mg AL/day last few weeks.

We ran a roidtest on the Var today btw and tested good, so the only new variable was the AL Rad. Terrific, stage-ready dry hardness with ZERO noted virilization (as a true SARM should be).
So hot and badass at the same time.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I came across half a bottle of m1a and now I have this horrible idea of throwing 30mg of it on top of my 10mg superdrol. I seriously need to control myself on this one lmao but god damnit 😂

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I came across half a bottle of m1a and now I have this horrible idea of throwing 30mg of it on top of my 10mg superdrol. I seriously need to control myself on this one lmao but god damnit
I can tell you with total certainty don’t do that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried it every way imaginable, if Msten was fucking you up this year, 10 of SD is where you live from here on out. It will straight ruin you otherwise.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve tried it every way imaginable, if Msten was fucking you up this year, 10 of SD is where you live from here on out. It will straight ruin you otherwise.
Msten ruined me but for something reason I ran dmz at 60mg for 6 weeks no problems, m1a 60mg no problems, I just can’t handle msten anymore for some reason lol. I was kidding boys anyways I just wanted some attention don’t get mad at me 🥺

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Msten ruined me but for something reason I ran dmz at 60mg for 6 weeks no problems, m1a 60mg no problems, I just can’t handle msten anymore for some reason lol. I was kidding boys anyways I just wanted some attention don’t get mad at me 🥺
I know why. Because Msten is SD’s slightly autistic little brother. SD gives him wedgies. They are so similar they should have just named it SD Light.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If Msten and DMZ were in a product together(sarcasm) Msten would be the really smart Asian kid that did the entire project and got you an A, while you ditched and got high with your buddies.

DMZ is skittles and Msten is Tide Pods. And EVEN STILL, Msten isn’t even the little turd nugget at the end of a 2 foot log product of a week’s constipation compared to SD.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hoping I’m connecting the dots here. I’ve eaten a fuckload of orals in the last decade and this isn’t my take on it, it’s gospel.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m still thinking about how I’ll approach my workouts for this 5 weeks. Last month I was deloading a bit, going more with medium volume, 15-20 reps range. I have mixed up opinions right now. Im probably going to go into a weird mix of heavy sets and high volume 12-15 reps. Not too sure about it, ideas are welcome btw.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m still thinking about how I’ll approach my workouts for this 5 weeks. Last month I was deloading a bit, going more with medium volume, 15-20 reps range. I have mixed up opinions right now. Im probably going to go into a weird mix of heavy sets and high volume 12-15 reps. Not too sure about it, ideas are welcome btw.
IMG_2743.JPG

Do the big compound stuff heavy and the isolations lighter. If you are doing a near max set of 5 reps on Calf Raises and 15 reps on your barbell incline press, you are fucking up

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something else that bears mentioning is the difference in what a set of 15 reps is like on the intensity scale. If you are doing rest pause work or some kind of metabolic stressor super set that makes you want to cry, that’s a big difference from 4x20 pump sets used to flush blood at the end of a session for better growth and recovery.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 186658

Do the big compound stuff heavy and the isolations lighter. If you are doing a near max set of 5 reps on Calf Raises and 15 reps on your barbell incline press, you are fucking up
Ive been training for 12 years and I have quite a few cetifications I’m not THAT dumb 😂 just a little dumb

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive been training for 12 years and I have quite a few cetifications I’m not THAT dumb just a little dumb
Nothing to do with acquired knowledge my man. Sometimes I have found I just kind of wander away from the most fundamental philosophy of physical training: you have to do progressively more total work over time, whether it be weights used, total weekly volume, etc.

And that means training hard.

Sometimes I find myself slacking, doing static volume that will maintain me but in no way progressing me, even though I can go harder. That ability to push further is so simple and critical, I forget it. I get content.

How many times have I done the same hamstring curls or shoulder raises and not tried to dig for even that one extra cheater half rep, or I could have added a rest pause set of 3 at the end of my last set but kept it easy?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ive been training for 12 years and I have quite a few cetifications I’m not THAT dumb 😂 just a little dumb
I suggest two low rep compound days, 5 to 8 reps. One upper, one Lower.

Three hypertrophy days 8-12 reps. Push, legs, pull. This works well for me. Also I am willing to sacrifice a little size and strength by not “going crazy heavy” to avoid injuries and stay healthy year round.

Oh wanted to add that I do 25 min hit cardio five times a week before I lift.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing to do with acquired knowledge my man. Sometimes I have found I just kind of wander away from the most fundamental philosophy of physical training: you have to do progressively more total work over time, whether it be weights used, total weekly volume, etc.

And that means training hard.

Sometimes I find myself slacking, doing static volume that will maintain me but in no way progressing me, even though I can go harder. That ability to push further is so simple and critical, I forget it. I get content.

How many times have I done the same hamstring curls or shoulder raises and not tried to dig for even that one extra cheater half rep, or I could have added a rest pause set of 3 at the end of my last set but kept it easy?
Yeah you’re right. And If I’m honest it’s probably the mindset I’ve been in for a month or two, enough to maintain, certainly not to grow and keep progressing. It was a good read tbh it’s great motivation

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I suggest two low rep compound days, 5 to 8 reps. One upper, one Lower.

Three hypertrophy days 8-12 reps. Push, legs, pull. This works well for me. Also I am willing to sacrifice a little size and strength by not “going crazy heavy” to avoid injuries and stay healthy year round.

Oh wanted to add that I do 25 min hit cardio five times a week before I lift.
Those splits always scared me lol idk why... it’s like I’m addicted to at least having some sort of hypertrophy/volume sets in each workouts but I definitely need something new. I’ll think about it seriously.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you’re right. And If I’m honest it’s probably the mindset I’ve been in for a month or two, enough to maintain, certainly not to grow and keep progressing. It was a good read tbh it’s great motivation
You cannot grow all the time, and that time may well have served you both to let connective tissue heal and mentally to recharge. You can’t be all gas & no brakes year round, those who do burn out and fade away. It is a marathon.

BUT, when you want it the most and push the hardest - that’s when the growth happens! So sometimes, for a period, there will be sprints too. There must be.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You cannot grow all the time, and that time may well have served you both to let connective tissue heal and mentally to recharge. You can’t be all gas & no brakes year round, those who do burn out and fade away. It is a marathon.

BUT, when you want it the most and push the hardest - that’s when the growth happens! So sometimes, for a period, there will be sprints too. There must be.
This is the hardest part. It was gut wrenching when my trainer put me on low volume neurological training. My favorite to train- traps, cut down to 1 exercise when I do up to 5. Chest and back down to 2 pushes and 3 pulls. I was in hell, and now it’s over and I get to make real progress.

I never realized that all my stupid unperiodized training was LIMITING MY GROWTH.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems most things have been said here but you might really enjoy Dr Scott Stevenson's Fortitude Training. Very well laid out program using frequency and multiple rep ranges. If you like intensity it will also be right up your alley.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems most things have been said here but you might really enjoy Dr Scott Stevenson's Fortitude Training. Very well laid out program using frequency and multiple rep ranges. If you like intensity it will also be right up your alley.
I’ll look it up tonight at home, thanks!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would you guys dose the 10mg once before workout or would you dose it 5mg twice a day to help steady levels in blood?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you guys dose the 10mg once before workout or would you dose it 5mg twice a day to help steady levels in blood?
I prefer to dose mine in the morning, so it doesnt affect my sleep as much.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you can do 5mg than yes - first thing AM, then 2 hours pre workout.
If not you’ll still be monkey fucking strong week 2 regardless. I only had 10mg caps and I tried 2 weeks AM and 2 weeks pre workout and didn’t notice one bit of difference

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I prefer to dose mine in the morning, so it doesnt affect my sleep as much.
Ya I never dose past 5pm. First thing am unless it’s only 1 cap a day and then it’s a toss up between breakfast or preworkout.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Pre workout. Steady bloods are not important.
Steady bloods steady sides.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you can do 5mg than yes - first thing AM, then 2 hours pre workout.
If not you’ll still be monkey fucking strong week 2 regardless. I only had 10mg caps and I tried 2 weeks AM and 2 weeks pre workout and didn’t notice one bit of difference
Yep. Those monkeys won't stand a chance. :p

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Funny how it works differently, I dosed SD in the evening, I dosed that way to avoid cramps, slept fine, even with 20mg.
Ya it’s mild. Theoretically you shouldn’t “feel” orals right away, but with Cardarine or oral dht’s, one can experience a zippiness that may exacerbate sleep issues if you were already on something like 500npp. If I forget my last dose, I’ll dose late at night vs not dosing usually without issue. I keep to the old school mentality of “morning Dbol” which may not even do jack shyt differently than any other time of the day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya it’s mild. Theoretically you shouldn’t “feel” orals right away, but with Cardarine or oral dht’s, one can experience a zippiness that may exacerbate sleep issues if you were already on something like 500npp. If I forget my last dose, I’ll dose late at night vs not dosing usually without issue. I keep to the old school mentality of “morning Dbol” which may not even do jack shyt differently than any other time of the day.
Well Cardarine is a PPAR agonist, you are gonna feel that but most gear does not give me any energy to speak of. I have actually started dosing all of my orals at night, right before the most recovery that happens. You grow while you rest right? I rest the most at night but what I have really noticed from this is less noticeable sides. The last couple years sides have been worse for me @ 46 years old things just seem to get to me a little more. Taking one dose of orals at night really seems to be helping with all of that. I can eat better, and feel better throughout the day. So I have been doing that. Now on the 20/10 split I was doing 10 preworkout about 6-7PM then 10 with my post workout meal. Not sure it made any positive difference in my workouts that way but it didn't make it any worse.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well Cardarine is a PPAR agonist, you are gonna feel that but most gear does not give me any energy to speak of. I have actually started dosing all of my orals at night, right before the most recovery that happens. You grow while you rest right? I rest the most at night but what I have really noticed from this is less noticeable sides. The last couple years sides have been worse for me @ 46 years old things just seem to get to me a little more. Taking one dose of orals at night really seems to be helping with all of that. I can eat better, and feel better throughout the day. So I have been doing that. Now on the 20/10 split I was doing 10 preworkout about 6-7PM then 10 with my post workout meal. Not sure it made any positive difference in my workouts that way but it didn't make it any worse.
I totally get that. Turning 41 next month.
I ran Msten/DMZ 4 years ago 20/20 - 30/30 on some important workout days. No issues.
I’ve tried twice this year to just run 10/10 and I can’t make it past the first week. It’s just awful. I feel like week 4 on SD almost overnight. Toxic orals are just about done for me.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain the why folk run SD as a preworkout as opposed to running it consistently as a part of a cycle?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can someone explain the why folk run SD as a preworkout as opposed to running it consistently as a part of a cycle?
People run it as a part of a cycle... when they say pre workout they just mean they are dosing it before working out

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orals are commonly dosed around training so the strongest concentration of daily androgens is available when the need for recovery is highest. Similar to how you want amino acids already in your blood from a preWO meal or intra shake for fastest recovery.

You also can have increased energy or aggression from some orals so they’re ideal before hard training.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Orals are commonly dosed around training so the strongest concentration of daily androgens is available when the need for recovery is highest. Similar to how you want amino acids already in your blood from a preWO meal or intra shake for fastest recovery.

You also can have increased energy or aggression from some orals so they’re ideal before hard training.
I agree with all of this. I drink EEA’s twice a day, once in the morning and again intra, plus I get aminos from my whey isolate. It’s makes a world of difference as far as recovery is concerned.

Now my original philosophy on orals was to take them spread out to keep steady bloods. This isn’t nearly as important if your already on test or other injectables. Most of big dudes at my gym that compete take there orals pre workout. To avoid appetite and sleep disruption. I thought they were crazy! But it still works and very well at that. A lot of these guys will take 50mg anadrol with 50mg dbol pre workout only for two weeks ON two weeks OFF two weeks ON. They still add a ton of size and strength with minimal side effects.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your opinion on absorption with food guys? I thought it was good to take orals with food especially methyls with fats but I’m reading some interesting thoughts from a doctors blog that says it’s the opposite and that methyls should be taken on an empty stomach and that fats decrease its bioavailability? What do you think about that? Really curious.. cause taking strong orals on empty stomach sounds like an horrible idea long term to me.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What’s your opinion on absorption with food guys? I thought it was good to take orals with food especially methyls with fats but I’m reading some interesting thoughts from a doctors blog that says it’s the opposite and that methyls should be taken on an empty stomach and that fats decrease its bioavailability? What do you think about that? Really curious.. cause taking strong orals on empty stomach sounds like an horrible idea long term to me.
in all my years doing both I never noticed a difference. Just eat like you normally eat and take your orals when you please..I wouldn’t recommend to take them on a empty stomach though. As we all know methyl’s wreak havoc on stomach flora causing wicked indigestion and heartburn.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup. Makes no difference. With food without food, they always kick in around the same time and do the same thing, without fail