Unanswered 10mg vs 20mg superdrol should I do it?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Do I need to worry about about my BP going top high while doing cardio? Or damaging my heart

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say most the guys I know tend to get more sides with orals the older they get as far as energy and blood pressure go. Keep that in mind
Yeah that worries me, especially blood pressure. I don’t have BP issues currently but I don’t want any either!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that worries me, especially blood pressure. I don’t have BP issues currently but I don’t want any either!
You may get them while on but they are transient. It's kind of a given that your BP will go up some while on but make sure you are taking your support supps and you should be fine.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it ok to do cardio on SD? I have stuff taurine for calf pumps and stuff...I need to run quite a bit for work..
idk about others but I couldn’t run on SD, my quads&calfs was so pumped after a mile I had to walk back. Had to stop after 2 weeks, felt&looked great but the pump was too much for me, I had a running test coming up and couldn’t afford to fail. I will do another cycle soon but will make I sure I don’t have to run during that cycle. Short sprints and elliptical worked fine though.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah that's what I'm a little concerned about. I'm going to try take some taurine to curve this

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah that's what I'm a little concerned about. I'm going to try take some taurine to curve this
Some light cardio is manageable but even then you’ll get some cramps quickly. I’d already forget about actually running and stuff tho. You’ll regret it lmao

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Some light cardio is manageable but even then you’ll get some cramps quickly. I’d already forget about actually running and stuff tho. You’ll regret it lmao
Regret is because of the cramps?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
for me Taurine didn’t work
Yeah it was no amount of Taurine that worked at all.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Haha ****...how much taurine should I take? 3000 mg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need more sodium potassium and magnesium on orals I have found btw. If all those are covered a few grams of taurine should be enough...if they aren’t covered then 20g won’t be enough. I speak 100% truthfully from experience, and I really took 25g Taurine daily and still cramped and had back pumps.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need more sodium potassium and magnesium on orals I have found btw. If all those are covered a few grams of taurine should be enough...if they aren’t covered then 20g won’t be enough. I speak 100% truthfully from experience, and I really took 25g Taurine daily and still cramped and had back pumps.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s what i had at the outta side of both shins made the walk to gym every Morning very hard, walking like John Wayne after He’d **** his pants ain’t a good look but the gains were good
^underrated comment

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
idk about others but I couldn’t run on SD, my quads&calfs was so pumped after a mile I had to walk back. Had to stop after 2 weeks, felt&looked great but the pump was too much for me, I had a running test coming up and couldn’t afford to fail. I will do another cycle soon but will make I sure I don’t have to run during that cycle. Short sprints and elliptical worked fine though.
I actually got stuck on a park bench while walking at lunch due to shin and calf pumps. COULD NOT WALK BACK!!! Stuck about a mile away from work in ridiculous amounts of pain I couldn't push through. Got the pumps down some walked about another half mile and had to stop again... Ended up returning 30 minutes late, thank goodness I was able to make it and call in and tell them I was having some "stomach issues" and couldn't get out of the bathroom and would be back as soon as i could get off the pot. LMAO...
Add magnesium too!
This all day long!!!! Magnesium normally seems to be the one lacking in many cases that and potassium.
That’s what i had at the outta side of both shins made the walk to gym every Morning very hard, walking like John Wayne after He’d **** his pants ain’t a good look but the gains were good
LMAO!!!!

Last edited:

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love superdrol but it trashed my good cholesterol. Even at 10 for 6 weeks.

I want to run it this spring but it kills that good cholesterol watch it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love superdrol but it trashed my good cholesterol. Even at 10 for 6 weeks.

I want to run it this spring but it kills that good cholesterol watch it.
Many strong orals, especially the DHT-based ones, you can expect this. I have heard of guys drawing blood, taking a single dose of dbol even, then drawing the next day and HDL had already dropped noticeably.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Many strong orals, especially the DHT-based ones, you can expect this. I have heard of guys drawing blood, taking a single dose of dbol even, then drawing the next day and HDL had already dropped noticeably.
Yeah for sure. Anyone that doesn’t wanna have trashed lipids for a few weeks should just avoid strong orals. It’s just always going to happen

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah for sure. Anyone that doesn’t wanna have trashed lipids for a few weeks should just avoid strong orals. It’s just always going to happen
The problem with orals is that it really does take me a while to get my HDL back up even to low normal, meanwhile LDL is elevated for a long time as well. I love orals, but they seem like a bad idea to be using often longterm. My liver can take them, but my arteries can’t.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The problem with orals is that it really does take me a while to get my HDL back up even to low normal, meanwhile LDL is elevated for a long time as well. I love orals, but they seem like a bad idea to be using often longterm. My liver can take them, but my arteries can’t.
Have you tried gw while on them?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried gw while on them?
Yup, last 4 weeks of recent blast was using 750mcg Metrilone and just a baby 90mg dose of Tvar/Trendione last 2 weeks while my test e was clearing and on 10mg GW and a gram daily of citrus bergamot the entire cycle my HDL was only 24 at the very end. 4 weeks prior to the final month I had used 5 weeks of Pheraplex at 30mg to kick the cycle off. So basically it tanked in the beginning and stayed pretty bad throughout. So that’s 12 weeks of poor lipids really, plus time off cycle it will take to rebuild - you’re looking at probably 18 weeks of bad lipids in this scenario, for one cycle. 2 cycles a year means more than half the year is spent with poor cholesterol ratios. That’s a bad thing for longevity.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah orals is a bad idea long term. I’d use it to boost the process on special occasions but I don’t recommend to use it several years couple time a years. I’ve somewhat abused it this year I’ve cycle dmz,msten,superdrol and dbol so my cholesterol was probably **** 8 months out of 12 this year if not the whole year that’s obviously terrible but it was a boost year and I don’t plan on using orals in 2020.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys i was told the only way to raise good cholesterol is through consistent heart pumping cardio and a very small select group of foods ie guacamole avocado???

True?

My doc wanted me to start cholesterol meds as I was 10-15 points below normal. I said no I hate meds i will diet and improve my cardiovascular health.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys i was told the only way to raise good cholesterol is through consistent heart pumping cardio and a very small select group of foods ie guacamole avocado???

True?

My doc wanted me to start cholesterol meds as I was 10-15 points below normal. I said no I hate meds i will diet and improve my cardiovascular health.
I’m no doctor but my opinion is I wouldn’t start such meds for only a few points off. I would try to look into my diet and I would do more cardio even if daily cardio is needed.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Then there is the problem of doing cardio while on orals...apparently it's impossible; due to pumps

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Then there is the problem of doing cardio while on orals...apparently it's impossible; due to pumps
That’s most likely going to be a problem on strong dhts yeah. His lipids problem is a long term thing. On cycle you kind of have to accept your lipids are going to be ****... if not then you don’t run orals.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Then there is the discussion of whether or not Cholesterol actually causes heart disease....

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Starting to read this
20200107_151836.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Then there is the discussion of whether or not Cholesterol actually causes heart disease....
Dietary cholesterol and saturated fat, probably not (I would say no, but trying not to speak in absolutes as I’m just sitting here in the peanut gallery). But actual cholesterol totals and ratios, much more likely. And certainly we anecdotally know this: too many orals for too long is just bad for you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same goes for mma fighters, and they do rediculous amounts of cardio

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I was being a little sarcastic...I know there are some orals you can still run and stuff on, SD not being one of them..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 189721

My newest Crush, I love this body !!
Not sure how this one got into this multiquote but Damn It she is FINE!
Dietary cholesterol and saturated fat, probably not (I would say no, but trying not to speak in absolutes as I’m just sitting here in the peanut gallery). But actual cholesterol totals and ratios, much more likely. And certainly we anecdotally know this: too many orals for too long is just bad for you.
I think a lot of that in the book above probably shows some of the data from certain populations that tend to have very high lipids with a very low incidence of CVD. Like the Inuits I believe whose lipids are commonly over 300 but have or had very low occurrence of CVD. Although it has increased as they have started to gain access to a more modernized diet. Basically stating that the inflammatory nature of most peoples diet causes more issues than cholesterol or plaque build up itself. I have not read that book but am familiar with some of the studies and thought processes on that.

One thing is for sure, high levels of sugar and many sources of carbs increase both inflammation and cholesterol. They also tend to come along with most people bulking on orals so it is a major whammy between the higher androgens and the dietary choices that come along with a bulking phase.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
for me Taurine didn’t work

Yeah it was no amount of Taurine that worked at all.
You need to significantly increase electrolyte ingestion. Taurine works by balancing electrolytes in the cell but if there aren't enough electrolytes there in the first place - it won't work.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need to significantly increase electrolyte ingestion. Taurine works by balancing electrolytes in the cell but if there aren't enough electrolytes there in the first place - it won't work.
Interesting, who knew you actually have to be hydrated and have enough electrolytes to not cramp... 🙄

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, who knew you actually have to be hydrated and have enough electrolytes to not cramp... 🙄
Obviously "no amount of taurine worked" if you are not increasing the cofactors with it. Not sure if actually understand how taurine's mechanism works by just saying a statement like that....

In addition, you are just altering other aminos out of ratio if you are just straight supplementing taurine only. Just increase your entire electrolyte intake. The entire cascade, not just potassium/magnesium/sodium as supplementing with only a few will alter the balance of the other electrolytes and that help fix pump issues.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Obviously "no amount of taurine worked" if you are not increasing the cofactors with it. Not sure if actually understand how taurine's mechanism works by just saying a statement like that....

In addition, you are just altering other aminos out of ratio if you are just straight supplementing taurine only. Just increase your entire electrolyte intake. The entire cascade, not just potassium/magnesium/sodium as supplementing with only a few will alter the balance of the other electrolytes and that help fix pump issues.

Thanks, what else do you have up your sleeve that we already know?

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, what else do you have up your sleeve that we already know?
You mean others may have known it, but not you. Good try though. Maybe you'll do your research next time before trying copious amount of an isolated amino acid lmao.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You mean others may have known it, but not you. Good try though. Maybe you'll do your research next time before trying copious amount of an isolated amino acid lmao.
I bet you’re really fun at parties 😂

btw you’re way dumber than you look if you think I took a “copious amount of an isolated amino acid”...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I actually didn't know this so tnx. I always just took taurine and that seemed to help somewhat.

But the pumps that you get while on strong dht's, especially ones that are really good partitioners, I supposed that's also due to all the extra glycogen that's being stored in the muscles. Due to this I presume that pumps can't be alleviated all together, no matter what you do?

The entire cascade, not just potassium/magnesium/sodium as supplementing with only a few will alter the balance of the other electrolytes and that help fix pump issues.
What is the entire cascade? I always thought this were all that you need it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Calcium, chloride, and phosphorus, in addition to those listed.
Tnx.

And you fellas find the need for all off these when on cycle? How do you take them, all at once and at what dosages?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tnx.

And you fellas find the need for all off these when on cycle? How do you take them, all at once and at what dosages?
As long as you're eating a well balanced diet and drinking enough water, supplementation shouldn't be necessary. These are all found in most whole foods. You're almost certainly getting too much sodium and chloride (salt). Glucose is important as well, as this regulates the molarity of the blood. If you decide to use an electrolyte replenishing drink, pick one that has carbs of some sort, and is low on sodium chloride.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As long as you're eating a well balanced diet and drinking enough water, supplementation shouldn't be necessary. These are all found in most whole foods. You're almost certainly getting too much sodium and chloride (salt). Glucose is important as well, as this regulates the molarity of the blood. If you decide to use an electrolyte replenishing drink, pick one that has carbs of some sort, and is low on sodium chloride.
Your heart is true but you are looking at this from only one perspective - consider someone on a very low carb or even keto diet. They can’t afford to drink their carbs likely, if they can have any at all, and in this absence the demand for sodium greatly increases. Someone on keto can benefit from at least double USDA daily recommended sodium intake to help maintain energy and prevent cramping.

I would also challenge that many athletes can benefit from higher sodium levels - provided they consume enough potassium, which most folks under consume. It’s often easiest to just use a granulated supplement like NuSalt or Morton’s Salt Substitute.