Unanswered 10mg vs 20mg superdrol should I do it?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Yeah I know I created this thread because I ran 10mg a day during a couple weeks before bumping. I just had a hard time believe what he said that 10mg would have 0 effect on lipids. Stuff is pretty toxic imo but I do believe the toxicity from 10mg is very smaller than 20mg
yes it’s toxic but it can’t be a lot more toxic than 50mg dianabol or 100mg anadrol and a few I’ve seen take even higher doses without liver support too, I think all this toxicity talk is overrated I’ve been training since 2012 and never seen anyone die of liver failure yet and my bro is currently taking 50mg sdrol and 50mg Winnie with his test/tren cycle and he’s still alive and kicking and not yellow yet:)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes it’s toxic but it can’t be a lot more toxic than 50mg dianabol or 100mg anadrol and a few I’ve seen take even higher doses without liver support too, I think all this toxicity talk is overrated I’ve been training since 2012 and never seen anyone die of liver failure yet and my bro is currently taking 50mg sdrol and 50mg Winnie with his test/tren cycle and he’s still alive and kicking and not yellow yet:)
Well, not to disrespect you or your brother but if he took that dosage of pharama grade stuff, it would be highly likely that he woulds see some problems on cycle like that with that dosages. (Keep in mind, I'm also not prone to problems with orals at all, ran it really high, but still, 50 mg of SD with 50 mg of Winstrol WITH Tren...)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can say that 20mg of SD is definitely more toxic than 50mg Dbol. I don't have bloodwork to show, but my experiences say that it definitely is.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting thread, currently running sd for the first time. 10mg first week then 20mg since, currently 3 weeks but had bloods done last week specifically looking at my liver (life insurance company insist on it as my alcoholic past makes me high risk to insure - I wasn’t aware they were going to ask though as obviously wouldn’t have risked the sd had I known), anyway everything in range.....I do take a shed load of vits and tudca which may obviously help.

for me personally I’ve found sd very tolerable at 20. Lethargy is the only real side (fell asleep in the afternoon a couple of times) but bp fine and gaining a lot of size (22lbs in 3 weeks but I always gain 10-12 lbs off test immediately with water). Running it alongside 300 test/300 deca. Definitely feel like I could easily do 6 weeks plus as things stand. I’ve been side tolerant to everything I’ve run thus far and sd seems no different (on the downside I generally respond less than most to aas. Literally get **** all from test in terms of gains etc) so waiting to see what sort of lean mass I can add over 6 weeks (running the test deca on another 10 after the sd)

just sharing experiences 😄

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can say that 20mg of SD is definitely more toxic than 50mg Dbol. I don't have bloodwork to show, but my experiences say that it definitely is.
Ran Dbol only up to 40 but SD at 15 had me pissing brown and wanting to die. So I agree.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Well, not to disrespect you or your brother but if he took that dosage of pharama grade stuff, it would be highly likely that he woulds see some problems on cycle like that with that dosages. (Keep in mind, I'm also not prone to problems with orals at all, ran it really high, but still, 50 mg of SD with 50 mg of Winstrol WITH Tren...)
He’s taking rohms MST which is 25mg sdrol and 25mg Winnie i Tried to tell him to only take 1 a day maximum but trying tell someone that knows it all is hard and the tub says take 2 a day so my advise fell on deaf ears lol he will learn when the sides get him

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Yes I’d agree its more than double toxicity of dbol but i wouldn’t say 5 times more so @10mg i think liver etc will easily cope with longer cycle on sdrol and @10mg the gains are still great with no sides for me anyway

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He’s taking rohms MST which is 25mg sdrol and 25mg Winnie i Tried to tell him to only take 1 a day maximum but trying tell someone that knows it all is hard and the tub says take 2 a day so my advise fell on deaf ears lol he will learn when the sides get him
I've run a lot of stuff over the years, but I'd personally never run that at 2 caps a day.
..Well, to start with, I wouldn't run SD at 50mg. So of course, I'd never add 50mg of Winstrol to it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When the original testers for superdrol did the first run it was at 50mg a day and they had liver values stay in range. Yes it's very toxic but everyone over exagerats it. Anadrol is prescribed at 150mg+ per day for up to 6 months at a time, there livers don't fall out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd say it's more toxic then 100mg dbol. But still not as serious as most ppl make it out to be.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m up 8 lbs in 5 days on SD and I look smaller because water loss

this is why I’m iffy about it lol
I can’t tell but it seems like this compound just rips fat off of me

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m up 8 lbs in 5 days on SD and I look smaller because water loss

this is why I’m iffy about it lol
I can’t tell but it seems like this compound just rips fat off of me
Might take water off of you but if you’re up 8 lbs on 5 days you probably gained 7 lbs of intra muscular water and or glycogen!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely intracellular water who ever said it leans out stomach and blows up traps delts was on point very odd how it does that
Yeah I tried explaining it a couple times to people here as how a compound like SD can be very dry and lean you out while adding several lbs of water into you but some people don’t get it. Wonderful drug

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yeah I tried explaining it a couple times to people here as how a compound like SD can be very dry and lean you out while adding several lbs of water into you but some people don’t get it. Wonderful drug
What’s your experience with it for tissue gain in a typical 4 week cycle

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your experience with it for tissue gain in a typical 4 week cycle
On this threads cycle I didn’t gain much glycogen because I already was full from my cycle(ran the SD as a finisher) and I’m not the type to hold any water but I gained 8 lbs and kept it all when I went back to cruise dose. I didn’t gain much because I was 14 weeks into a cycle so obviously myostatin prevented me to gain much but I was still happy with a gain of probably 7lbs Lean tissue out of the 8 I gained

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
On this threads cycle I didn’t gain much glycogen because I already was full from my cycle(ran the SD as a finisher) and I’m not the type to hold any water but I gained 8 lbs and kept it all when I went back to cruise dose. I didn’t gain much because I was 14 weeks into a cycle so obviously myostatin prevented me to gain much but I was still happy with a gain of 8 lbs Lean tissue.
8lbs is no joke good ****

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
8lbs is no joke good ****
Yeah I corrected myself so I’d say 7 lbs was muscle and probably gained a lbs of fat if being honest even waist dropped but whatever let’s say 7. I wasn’t pushing calories at all plus It was a finisher so as a kicker or whatever it must be brutal

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yeah I corrected myself so I’d say 7 lbs was muscle and probably gained a lbs of fat if being honest even waist dropped but whatever let’s say 7. I wasn’t pushing calories at all plus It was a finisher so as a kicker or whatever it must be brutal
Well I’m already deep into a cycle but I’m pushing the calories right now so hopefully mystatin doesn’t **** it up too much for me

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Interesting thread, currently running sd for the first time. 10mg first week then 20mg since, currently 3 weeks but had bloods done last week specifically looking at my liver (life insurance company insist on it as my alcoholic past makes me high risk to insure - I wasn’t aware they were going to ask though as obviously wouldn’t have risked the sd had I known), anyway everything in range.....I do take a shed load of vits and tudca which may obviously help.

for me personally I’ve found sd very tolerable at 20. Lethargy is the only real side (fell asleep in the afternoon a couple of times) but bp fine and gaining a lot of size (22lbs in 3 weeks but I always gain 10-12 lbs off test immediately with water). Running it alongside 300 test/300 deca. Definitely feel like I could easily do 6 weeks plus as things stand. I’ve been side tolerant to everything I’ve run thus far and sd seems no different (on the downside I generally respond less than most to aas. Literally get **** all from test in terms of gains etc) so waiting to see what sort of lean mass I can add over 6 weeks (running the test deca on another 10 after the sd)

just sharing experiences
Do you think all of those liver supps/support supps effect the absorption of the SD at all?

Do you separate the.?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
And what supports were you running @Whisky

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And what supports were you running @Whisky
im dosing sd twice a day (am and pwo) so any absorption issues may be off set slightly by that. But I take a long list of supps so tbh I have no idea whether they are or not (I do try to limit the number of fat soluble ones I take at the same time but that’s as detailed as I do with it).

current supps are

tudca
Tumeric
L carnitine
Fish oils
Metformin
K2
Mk677
Hex pwo
Green tea
Super greens powder
Green coffee extract
pro/pre biotic
D3
Astragalus
Creatine
Collagen peptide
pine bark extract
eaa’s
Multi vit
Zma
Glucosamine
Oregano oil
Red rice yeast

there’s a few more but it’s a challenge to recall them all tbh 😂

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
im dosing sd twice a day (am and pwo) so any absorption issues may be off set slightly by that. But I take a long list of supps so tbh I have no idea whether they are or not (I do try to limit the number of fat soluble ones I take at the same time but that’s as detailed as I do with it).

current supps are

tudca
Tumeric
L carnitine
Fish oils
Metformin
K2
Mk677
Hex pwo
Green tea
Super greens powder
Green coffee extract
pro/pre biotic
D3
Astragalus
Creatine
Collagen peptide
pine bark extract
eaa’s
Multi vit
Zma
Glucosamine
Oregano oil
Red rice yeast

there’s a few more but it’s a challenge to recall them all tbh
How much TUDCA?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
U feeling the gains @Whisky ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

current supps are

tudca
Tumeric
L carnitine
Fish oils
Metformin
K2
Mk677
Hex pwo
Green tea
Super greens powder
Green coffee extract
pro/pre biotic
D3
Astragalus
Creatine
Collagen peptide
pine bark extract
eaa’s
Multi vit
Zma
Glucosamine
Oregano oil
Red rice yeast

there’s a few more but it’s a challenge to recall them all tbh 😂
just taken my supps, ones I forgot were

quercetin
Bitter melon
Cinnamon
Ginger
Resveratrol
Astaxanthin
Grape seed
Berberine

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
U feeling the gains @Whisky ?
yeah to be fair I wanted to use sdrol over the holiday season to buy some flexibility in the diet but also to take advantage of being able to train more.

body comp has stayed the same, weight is up over 20lbs and I look way fuller (massive amount of that weight gain is intercellular water for sure btw)

strength at the rep range I am working in is flying up. I’m training more for size than strength which is a shift from what I normally do so hard for me to say what impact I’ve had on 1rm strength thus far but I’m on for a while so I’ll have a little test a month or so on and get a feel for it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Up 20 lbs from the SD? Or the total cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
XD

Why do you use metformin though? B/C of Mk?
I might be mixing something up so I gotta go look for the article in thinking about but I remember something about it being extremely dangerous to take something with mk677 and I think that something was metformin.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
XD

Why do you use metformin though? B/C of Mk?
metformin will offset the insulin desensitisation from mk but berberine will also do that. I use metformin for longevity primarily

@Smont ive never heard of anything with mk being dangerous, seen some stuff about having to be careful using insulin and metformin though.....

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Sdrol has been good gain wise but I’ve found it drys my shoulders and wrist this cycle (20mg) so some strength gains were ruined because it felt like I was continually injuring them, i found superdrol was great with max lmg my gains were solid and no feeling arthritic in my shoulders

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sdrol has been good gain wise but I’ve found it drys my shoulders and wrist this cycle (20mg) so some strength gains were ruined because it felt like I was continually injuring them, i found superdrol was great with max lmg my gains were solid and no feeling arthritic in my shoulders
Looking forward to trying it for the first time. Been on a cut so ill increase cals just a but to fit aome more carbs in. All for gaining mass but hoping not 20lbs

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is it possible to gain muscle in a calorie deficit with SD?

Muscle that can be kept after stopping the cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

My anecdotal understanding is yes. It’s extremely potent.

Retained gains will always be determined by nutrition and hormonal state post-compound. For example, did you stay at a deficit or return calories to new maintenance, or even a surplus? Did you cruise, rotate onto another anabolic in a blast, or begin a PCT? How fast are you recovering if PCT? It’s all individual-specific inherently.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

There is no steroid that has more keepable gains, muscle is muscle. And no matter what drug you were using to build that muscle, it's the same when it comes to keeping it. If you gained 20lbs on dbol and lost 15 right away then it's not muscle it was water and glycogen. If you gained 20 on superdrol and lost 5 or 14 or whatever right away it's water and glycogen. But muscle is muscle is muscle and there is no kind of more keepable muscle

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
This makes complete sense. Thanks @Smont

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This makes complete sense. Thanks @Smont
I will add that the longer you work at building muscle and the longer you spend at x amount of bodyweight the easier it is to maintain it. I just got back on gear this year after being off for about 4 years, over those 4 years off I lost about 20lbs of muscle but it took about the whole 4 years to loose it while being injured. Broken ankles for 6 months no walking without a crutch or cane was a big part of loosing it, and hard to eat on pain killers and booze. But I honestly feel that the years I had spent building and maintaining the body I had at 210lbs made my body wanna stay that way. And even tho Iost 20lbs over the 4 years I leveled off at 190, the weight I was before my first cycle. Even now I'm trying to diet for a vacation and my body seems to wanna be 205 to 208. I think there's a little more to the whole calories in calories out thing.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm sure it has been mentioned in this thread somewhere, but I just need a refresher...

If one is taking 10mg SD, what is the best time to take it? PreWO?

Does it need to be taken with a meal?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure it has been mentioned in this thread somewhere, but I just need a refresher...

If one is taking 10mg SD, what is the best time to take it? PreWO?

Does it need to be taken with a meal?
Methyls don’t need to be taken with food unless stomach discomfort is an issue - they work better without it actually.

Pre or post WO, or pre-bed. Pre for max energy in the gym, or post if that energy or bp is distracting or you want to limit cardiac hypertrophy, or pre-bed for maximum side dodging.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Methyls don’t need to be taken with food unless stomach discomfort is an issue - they work better without it actually.

Pre or post WO, or pre-bed. Pre for max energy in the gym, or post if that energy or bp is distracting or you want to limit cardiac hypertrophy, or pre-bed for maximum side dodging.
Ok, thanks

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
FB5BDB30-88D4-462E-ADAC-E2DDA8F40BC3.jpeg
3BB3936B-5459-4441-A8CD-990AEB279271.jpeg
Sdrol increases bp and doesnt give anything for pre workout take bedtime its Much better the sides are way less imo I’m just over half way through my cycle I started with superdrol and currently on 500mg test e and gains are goin great my avatar pic to now I’m at least a stone and half heavier already:) i think if you workout everyday with NO excuses and put as much effort in diet and training off cycle as on you will keep a good% off your gains lots neglect off and only put effort when on cycle, bridging is a must too

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 189661View attachment 189662Sdrol increases bp and doesnt give anything for pre workout take bedtime its Much better the sides are way less imo I’m just over half way through my cycle I started with superdrol and currently on 500mg test e and gains are goin great my avatar pic to now I’m at least a stone and half heavier already:) i think if you workout everyday with NO excuses and put as much effort in diet and training off cycle as on you will keep a good% off your gains lots neglect off and only put effort when on cycle, bridging is a must too
Bridging?