Unanswered 10mg vs 20mg superdrol should I do it?

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m curious if some of you guys had any experience with superdrol at 10mg? One of my sources is selling some ridiculously cheap superdrol because it just got expired soooo... 😈 I’ll stock up. I’ve used it twice at 20mg and liked it but I don’t want something as intense as 20mg and I don’t necessarily want to add 8-9 lbs of just intra muscular water and glycogen on top of the muscle. I’m also at the end of a 4 and a half month blast which included test,msten,npp 7 weeks and m1a low dose 4 weeks. It’s ideally not the best idea for me to run superdrol right now but last time i ran bloods works I was at the peak of my blast and my lipids were a little bit out of range, liver slightly out of range also but that’s expected on those orals. only thing that’s **** is my BP tbh. Since the bloods (2months ago) I’ve dropped npp,any orals, dropped my test to 400mg. I’m coming back to cruise dose around next week and was THINKING about finishing it all with a 3-4 weeks superdrol 10mg. I’ll stay on cruise until May next year. Just looking for some thoughts on the overall idea and also on the 10mg dose if anyone tried it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tend to suggest that Superdrol and trestolone are my specialties. I’m sure there’s guys that have ran a lot more drugs than I. But I have ran SD about 7 times, and I’ve ran Trest so many times that I simply say 6 months on average per year for 3.5 years.
I’ve tried Superdrol every way you can, and if you are like I am and feel pretty awful on it, the very best way to run it is 10mg per day for 5 weeks. You will get on a par with 20 and feel amazing. The difference in appetite will mean that you’ll keep more muscle too. It is so carb hungry that one might think they are gaining when they can barely eat 2k cals a day. If you can eat, you’ll get more out of it. I don’t even try to run 20 anymore. Only on important training days maybe but 90% of the run, I stick to 10mg.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know what you mean. Ive come to accept being more lean vs bulky, sure i do feel smaller but i also look more well trained. Its a matter of taste of course but surely its more in your head dont you think?
I’m pleased overall. I definitely look better. It’s 100% just in my head just thinking “I’m walking around at 250, and I was 165 when I started all this” so being the same damn weight I was when I finished boot camp messes with me, but I’m starting to look like someone that knows what he’s doing a little bit.
Here it is, now keep in mind it’s been 2 months of reverse dieting with no gear at all, so we’ve added zero muscle. That’s going to be the really fun part until January. He’s got me doing 2 legs(1ham focused, 1 quad), 2 chest and 2 delts sessions every 7 days. Arms after the second chest session. Back with delt(my back grows faster than everything else)
IMG_0483.JPG

Last edited:
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was so mad when they deleted my log too!!!! I didn't even care about the infraction, I was upset at the loss of documentation!!!! I got it sponsored and since they didn't sponsor here the deleted it all. I asked if I could possibly get it from them for the documentation but the answer was no... I understand why, but it still sucked. Lots of good info and convo in that one.

Yeah for me and my understanding, TUDCA and UDCA is more about opening up the bile ducts a bit so toxins can actually be flushed not it changing any of the markers of liver stress. The toxins make you feel like chit. I wouldn't say mandatory, because nothing is but it sure makes for a more pleasant experience for me anyway. As far as when it is more beneficial I would think that is going to be pretty personal depending on sensitivity to sides. Some with rock hard livers who take longer to get sides wouldn't need it until post cycle depending on the product. Me I am a side magnet, 2 weeks on 20mg of SD drinking 2 gallons of water a day still has me pissing weak coffee colored urine and feeling like hell.

If it is placebo then I will take it and hold onto my ignorance for that alone. ;)
TUDCA doesn't "open up bile ducts". Using an example of a cholestatic like a methylated hormone which impedes intestinal secretion of bile acids from the liver and causes a "build up" effect, of harmful hydrophobic bile acids which act like a detergent to break down lipids etc, these types of bile acids directly cause cell death in hepatocytes, TUDCA and UDCA are highly hydrophilic bile acids which compete against these bad bile acids and do not possess a toxic effect on these cells. So in effect you are altering the ratio of harmful : protective bile acids in the liver.

So it makes sense to use TUDCA concurrent with a methylated compound to protect liver cells during this period.

Last edited:

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My intention is to run var for 10weeks with SD weeks 1-2 and 8-10 at 20mg.

Would it maybe be best running it straight for 6weeks at 10mg???
I see what you’re trying to do here and it does make sense in theory but I feel like you’re trying to cheat your way out of an injectable cycle. You will be extremely shut down from such a cycle and you will feel like complete ass. Your pct will be tough and I dont see you holding off gains that you made, or very little. The way matt speaks about longer and **** is because we are both on TRT. And we even never come lower than 200-250mg a weak which prevent us from losing much gains. You on the other side it’s gonna be a pretty ugly IMO. I’d stick to 10mg 5-6 weeks if I was you. No point in adding var on top of superdrol it’ll do nothing. I get that you wanna run var longer to hold onto your superdrol muscles but it just won’t work that way.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In all honestly you can handle a lot of carbs on it, but if you have a pretty flexible metabolism you can get away with only carbs around training. If you tend to have carbs everyday throughout the day now then your body is likely not as flexible about burning fat for energy and isn't too good on creating ketones for when blood sugar is lower.

The highest I ran SD was the original Super-DMZ it had 10mg od DMZ and 10mg SD I ran 2 caps a day so effectively it comes out to 30mg SD after the DMZ gets broken down. While running that I was in Keto all week and then had a major refeed over the weekends. I felt like death by week 3 and quit 3.5 weeks in but the results were killer. Anyway point being that I was fine the entire week during keto on it. No blood sugar issues at all other than you know my liver crying...

So really as far as that goes it really depends on how flexible your diet is regarding switching fuel sources depending on availability, or activity.

That being said if you normally have carbs all day then I would just keep doing that because trying to adjust them down can easily lead to lethargy, or going hypo and I wouldn't want to try to make that adjustment while on it. If you eat at maintenance, or a slight surplus you are very likely to recomp nicely.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks appreciate the comment! I’m just 210 at 5’10 13% nothing really big about that. My goal is 210-215 10% year round. I might be asking for too much but we’ll see. Hope you’re taking progress pics btw
Twice a week.

IMG_0343.JPG

Last week’s back pic showed some promise, starting to cap
Delts from the rear. We aren’t bulking at all, in fact we are just peeling the butter off before we bulk. But legs are improving and my back is starting to become more visible with the bf decrease. It’s noticeable improvements weekly.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not as bad as USA for sure. I’ve never had anything seized. But yeah I could be interested. We got some pretty sick Cookies and cake
PM me sometime. My trainer is getting back to me about whatever else he needs me to run coming up but I’ve got a pretty gnarly stockpile already right now, spent 5 months of GI bill payments on most my gear for the year.
So anyways, regardless of what he wants, I know I’m picking up some more Proviron, Cardarine, and probably Aromasin if it’s cheap enough.
He’s got home brew Phera and really a lot of other niche products.
So long story short as usual, I’ll be putting in an order soon, so i could get you squared away with Phera or other goodies and stealth it to you if you got anything good for trade. I’ve traded and purchased/sold with Hyde and Ricky Blobby here a few times, both will vouch.

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldnt get too concerned about spreading/splitting your dose. If you can, cool, if you cant, meh.

Sdrol or var? If I *had* to choose...sdrol for a recomp, var for a cut. Plus, Id prefer to stack var with something else, sdrol hits enough by itself.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Best source I’ve used. I’ve verified 4-5 of his stuff through bloodwork. No way to put my SHBG 100 points higher. My test is strongest I’ve used, and cardarine brought up hdl way up and lowered the crap out of ldl. Among a few other things. All from labs just 90 days prior. No roidkit or anything. But I know this feeling for sure. Its toxicity. Verbatim how I felt on day 4-5 on just 10mg Msten. I think orals just take too much toll on me at my age. I take a nap or two a year. I’ve taken one on lunch breaks the last 3 days straight. I used to tolerate orals really well too. But this is attempt #3 this year that’s gone like this.
Well you can’t verify var through bloodwork. What I am saying is all his oils could be g2g. But a good source is only as good as his raws. I only know a few that do private mass spec testing. Most just trust there raw supplier. Mistakes happen all the time on both ends.

Labmax wouldn’t even paint a clear picture.
It could still have var in it but be contaminated.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m sure I asked before but can’t see if anyone has answered. What would be a more beneficial and gain retainable oral only cycle. 5-6 weeks of SD @10mg ED or 8 weeks of var @ 50/100mg ED?
Lol Var @ 50mg to 100mg is a huge difference. Let’s just say I think you would look and FEEL better after 8 weeks of Var @ 50mg. I personally wouldn’t run SD without Test.

No amount of Andros will duplicate what testosterone does.

Last edited:

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you have a much better chance of seeing out 8wks of var, than 5-6wks of sdrol. Sdrol will have the most obvious affect on your physique, but that goes both ways...once you come off, youll lose your fullness and much of the vascularity.

Var is much more user-friendly, in all respects.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m sure I asked before but can’t see if anyone has answered. What would be a more beneficial and gain retainable oral only cycle. 5-6 weeks of SD @10mg ED or 8 weeks of var @ 50/100mg ED?
Depends entirely on your goals and especially on how you tolerate oral. Var isn’t drastic but it’s typically easy to tolerate. SD is probably the most drastic and hardest to tolerate.
You’d walk away with more muscle with SD but you’d lose very little with Var and recomp better.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chances are you wouldn't finish either. 10mg of SD might seem a low dose, but 6 weeks of it is probably to long for most of us. Heck, even 4 weeks at 10 might be to long for a lot. As has been mentioned before in this thread; it all depends on how much you are willing to suffer. Look at Matthersby, what he is going through. I wouldn't be willing to go through that, unless it was my career. F*ck that chit. hehe

Also 100mg of var is, again, a very high dose. 50mg is, again, plenty. And if you want to go 8 weeks, you better start low and then tapper up the dose. Maybe you start with 25 and end with 65. Idk.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Muscle Gains from any oral steroid are equally retainable. Muscle is muscle. There is no such thing as a more keepable kind of muscle. If it dissapeared right after a cycle then it was not muscle. If you gained 30lbs on dbol and lost 25 2 weeks after you stop then you probably only gained 5 lbs of muscle to begin with. The water and glycogen is what dissapeared. Its a cosmetic effect of steroids. That being said. What's up with your dosing ideas, 50 to 100mg is a rediculous range. If you have ever had real pharma var then you shouldn't need more then 40 to 50 mg. If it's ugl then you could possibly need somewhere close to 100 depending on how much var is really in those tabs. I had pharma 1 time and 40mg a day was rediculous strength gains and recomp. Ugl at 50mg was nothing. So I avoid var.

If I was going to do a oral only cycle I would do 20mg dbol for 8 weeks. It's not nearly as harsh as all the talking parrots on the internet say it is at lower doses. Back in the day guys regularly did longer dbol cycles and made awsome gains. And most ppl feel awsome on dbol. When ppl tell me they feel like crap on it I think there was garbage mixed in there bathtub brew.

If you feel ok on superdrol then 6 week cycles at 10mg is another option. Or real var at 40 for 8.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just to further this point, I ran roidtests on two different batches of var from the same source the other day. The 10mg pressed tabs we’ve been using for a while came back as var. The older batch of 5mg caps that we just layered on top into the cycle seemed like strength was coming on FAST, and clit sensitivity was noticeably up - the caps tested as either Anadrol or Dbol based on turning reddish/brown almost instantly on the roidtest.

Same source, but one batch is var and the other is drol or Dbol.
Only problem is even if it's labeled var. There could be 2mg instead of 10

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oh ya. He should cycle as long as he can but take adequate breaks but I know how he gets with cycles. Planning for months and then It’s like Christmas when you get your gear all lined up and it’s just sitting there waiting for you.
That’s at least how I ended up on trt.
But I get ya, he could run some 8 week winny/Mast/prop cycles and be just ridiculous looking. Diced year round already.
I agree that staying ON is a personal choice. You even said that having gear around staring you in the face can be tempting, BUT it not excuse. You and I both have a history of being a little reckless in the past, hence why were both on TRT. That’s why I have no problem being Mr unpopular and telling people not to make the same mistakes that I made. If your not getting paid to lift then you shouldn’t be running more then two cycles a year. No cruising and No orals during TRT. The down time is crucial and overlooked. People can play themselves all they want and run orals years round and call it TRT, when it’s not!!

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick update on my cellphone guys, 9 or 10 days in I don’t have my papers with me right now. Went up to 15mg daily since day 5. I’m up 6 lbs and definitely lost some waist. Of course i switched up my diet and dropped every kind of sugars / unhealthy food so that obviously made me lose some water fairly fast but on top of that my mid section is DEFINITELY tighter. Strength is up a little, no appetite loss, no lethargy. Whole body starting to look a lot more shredded and freaky already, wasn’t expecting it that fast. Very pleased with the cycle so far, the transformation is amazing and it’s only been 10 days. Will post some pics in a couple days

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I emailed them as you suggested but they won’t take it back. Not a major issue as it’s only £30 and I should have done my research a bit better.
Yeah, not a major loss like you said but it still sucks when you’re excited to take something and already planned a cycle to break PR’s... 😢

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you all time to chill out for a couple months before I go crazy. I’m thinking about competing too in a year or so because of you matt.. just thinking about it for now. Not sure I have what it takes but I might do it for fun
Oh I don’t at all. The thing with entry level MP, CP, and light open bb’ing is anyone can do it, just have to do a proper prep and get all fat off so you can see everything. I’ve seen guys win a local show with horrible genetics and nowhere near the size you or even I have. Gotta pay a pro, I’ve tried to read for 6 years how to do it coach-less and I ended up coming to the realization you HAVE to have someone that’s competed 20 times to train you to do it. Zoo’s recent comp log showed me how impressive a good prep can be.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Worst thing you can do is push the doses of anything higher than you need to get what you’re after.

Before I tended to have the mindset of “what can I handle”...now I am getting more towards the notion of “how can I make progress now while allowing headroom for steady growth in the next decade”.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe I’d be pinning in the wrong spot then, never looked in to it since my shoulder injury hindered my ROM quite a bit back when I was pinning my first time around. Just never cared to try it out and never learned since I just had delts and quads down to a science. But I know I have a hard as hell time just turning around that far cause biomechanics.
Look at the side of your butt cheek, flex it and feel where it contracts. Basically any part of that muscle on the side is fair game and virtually pain free

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Pointless giving Some advice they can just google or something my gains are true and my pics show my Progress its Common sense lol mk677 will keep gains and gw helps increased energy, fat burning, muscle building, and endurance and decreased lipids in the blood. Cardarine binds to and activates the peroxisome proliferator activator receptor delta (PPAR-delta). A lot of PPAR-delta is in the muscles, and it activates many genes important for energy use.
Wow no one can help him because he uses google to find what he wants to hear!

look here buddy since you fucking think you know it allllll

gw and mk won’t do a damn thing to keep gains it’ll just help u keep water

what an idiot. You definitely fall into the Facebook sarm comment section

dumbass

I’m trying to be nicer but these people are too much for me

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mk677 will not build muscle whatsoever DIRECTLY. don’t get me wrong I’m using it right now and I love it it’s a great tool to add on top of tissue building agents but whoever thinks he’s going to build tissue on mk677 alone is missing the point. If you go look mk677 doesn’t raise igf1 or gh to supraphysiological levels by any means. Of course enhanced sleep and recovery time may help a cycle, that’s why I use it and recommend it. I just think people need to stop selling mk677 as a muscle building compound.
Except it does raise igf 1 to supraphysiological levels...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha ****...how much taurine should I take? 3000 mg
I need more sodium potassium and magnesium on orals I have found btw. If all those are covered a few grams of taurine should be enough...if they aren’t covered then 20g won’t be enough. I speak 100% truthfully from experience, and I really took 25g Taurine daily and still cramped and had back pumps.

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s a dry compound. It’ll dry you out of the water you’re holding but if you gain 15 lbs on a superdrol cycle and 0 was fat I’d expect half of it to be glycogen and not actual muscle though. There’s only so much muscle someone can gain in a month. Even on superdrol. Gained 8-10 lbs of ACTUAL muscle in a month would be incredibly good.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have only done 1 “mini cycle” of SD, it was only 2 weeks, started at 10mg for the first 1,5 weeks and the finished the last couple of days with 20mg. I liked the way it made me feel and I started to look tighter overnight! I was planning on running it 4-5 weeks but then calves&lower back pump was too much for me, I have conditioning test coming up with some intense running so that’s why I cut it short, but I can’t wait until I have time to run it longer.

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tend to suggest that Superdrol and trestolone are my specialties. I’m sure there’s guys that have ran a lot more drugs than I. But I have ran SD about 7 times, and I’ve ran Trest so many times that I simply say 6 months on average per year for 3.5 years.
I’ve tried Superdrol every way you can, and if you are like I am and feel pretty awful on it, the very best way to run it is 10mg per day for 5 weeks. You will get on a par with 20 and feel amazing. The difference in appetite will mean that you’ll keep more muscle too. It is so carb hungry that one might think they are gaining when they can barely eat 2k cals a day. If you can eat, you’ll get more out of it. I don’t even try to run 20 anymore. Only on important training days maybe but 90% of the run, I stick to 10mg.
After a couple years of experience with orals I starting to rather go low and longer than big and short. I used to go mental on doses but nowdays I feel like **** and I can’t eat so I’m glad you’re saying it could be a decent way to run superdrol. I also want to limit toxicity obviously because of where I am atm. Thanks for the input

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
My intention is to run var for 10weeks with SD weeks 1-2 and 8-10 at 20mg.

Would it maybe be best running it straight for 6weeks at 10mg???

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see what you’re trying to do here and it does make sense in theory but I feel like you’re trying to cheat your way out of an injectable cycle. You will be extremely shut down from such a cycle and you will feel like complete ass. Your pct will be tough and I dont see you holding off gains that you made, or very little. The way matt speaks about longer and **** is because we are both on TRT. And we even never come lower than 200-250mg a weak which prevent us from losing much gains. You on the other side it’s gonna be a pretty ugly IMO. I’d stick to 10mg 5-6 weeks if I was you. No point in adding var on top of superdrol it’ll do nothing. I get that you wanna run var longer to hold onto your superdrol muscles but it just won’t work that way.
Matt, did you start this thread??

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've run Superdrol several times. It was the single most anabolic substance I've used so far. I went 20mg. But I've thought about running it 15mg, or possibly 10mg.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I've run Superdrol several times. It was the single most anabolic substance I've used so far. I went 20mg. But I've thought about running it 15mg, or possibly 10mg.
Did you run it as a single compound or were you pinning too??

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Did you run it as a single compound or were you pinning too??

Nice one man thanks for the advise. I’m still all new to this so love getting as much info as possible.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another vote for 10mg here!!!! I either run staggered 10/20 with 20 on training days if trying to push it but otherwise 10mg is a nice productive and relatively comfortable run... well for SD anyway. I have even gotten a little off of pulsing 10mg on just workout days over top of my TRT when I just had some to get rid of. You really don't need much at all.

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another vote for 10mg here!!!! I either run staggered 10/20 with 20 on training days if trying to push it but otherwise 10mg is a nice productive and relatively comfortable run... well for SD anyway. I have even gotten a little off of pulsing 10mg on just workout days over top of my TRT when I just had some to get rid of. You really don't need much at all.
Thanks for the input. How do you plan your diet when you run SD? I’ve always bulked on it but I’m concidering going at maintenance or in a slight calorie surplus im like 12-13% rn and I’d love to drop like 1% while adding a few lbs

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input. How do you plan your diet when you run SD? I’ve always bulked on it but I’m concidering going at maintenance or in a slight calorie surplus im like 12-13% rn and I’d love to drop like 1% while adding a few lbs
I know some guys cut on it butt i dunno how given how carb hungry its supposed to be.