10 More jokes- from a Gator fan

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1) What does the average Georgia Player get on his SATs?
.........Drool.

(2) What do you get when you put 32 Arkansas Cheerleaders in one room?
.........A full set of teeth.

(3) How do you get a South Carolina Cheerleader into your dorm room?
.........Grease her hips and push.

(4) How do you get a Florida StateGraduate off your porch?
.........Pay him for the pizza.

(5) How do you know if a Mississippi State football player has a Girlfriend?
........There is tobacco spit on both sides of his pickup

(6) Why is the Kentucky Football team like a possum?
.........Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

(7) What are the longest three years of an Auburn football player's Life?
........His freshman year.

(8) How many Florida State Freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
.........None. That's a sophomore course.

(9) Where was O. J. headed in the white Bronco?
........Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He knew that the police would never look at LSU for a Heisman Trophy winner.

AND FINALLY (drum roll and cymbal crash.....)

(10) Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color?
.........You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
that is funny ****, I liked you can't spell citrus bowl without UT.LOL

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
A Florida fan and an Tennessee fan were driving down the road towards each other when one clipped the other, and they were caught in a horrible accident. Luckily both men came out unscratched.

The Tennessee fan looked at the other man and saw that he was wearing all Florida blue and orange, and the Florida fan also noticed that the other drivier was wearing all UT orange and white. The two scowled at one another for a minute, but in a gesture of goodwll, the Tennessee fan went up to the Florida fan and said, "Look, let's put our differences aside for one night and just celebrate that we're still alive!" The Florda fan agreed that this was for the best, at least for one night. So putting their differences aside they gave each other a huge hug.

Surmising the surreal events occurring around him, the Tennessee fan, recalled, "Hey, wait a second, I have a bottle of Jack in my trunk. Hopefully it didn't break." He looked in his trunk and to his surprise the bottle hadn't broken. He grabbed the bottle and passed it to the Florida fan and said, "Here, let's drink up and celebrate life!"
So the UF fan chugged half the bottle. He then tried passing it back to the UT fan, but he replied, "No thanks, I'll just wait right here for the cops to show up!"