1-test w/ cycle?

D

dantheman

Awards
:confused: I didn't know whether or not to ask this in this section or the prohormone section, but I figured this would be best. I'm about to run my first cycle of juice, and still have a bottle of T-1 pro. Can I run it w/ my cycle? Here's what I'm planning on doing. Change it if necessary.

weeks 1-4:
500mg test
50mg d-bol
intermediate dose of t-1pro
weeks 5-12:
500mg test
75mg fina eod
and of course I'll be running arimidex while on,and clomid after.
What do you think? Should I do the 1-test while on for the first 4 weeks?

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
:confused: I didn't know whether or not to ask this in this section or the prohormone section, but I figured this would be best. I'm about to run my first cycle of juice, and still have a bottle of T-1 pro. Can I run it w/ my cycle? Here's what I'm planning on doing. Change it if necessary.

weeks 1-4: 500mg test
50mg d-bol
weeks 5-12:500mg test
75mg fina eod
What do you think? Should I do the 1-test while on?
I would save it to be honest. Its more than enough to suppress your natural test levels, etc. Id hold off on it. Also, cut the d-bol down to around 30mgs, 50 is a bunch, your liver will thank you. What kind of test are you running? and why only 4 weeks? If its Enth. you'll want to run it for at least 8......and thats 8 weeks on fina, so watch for the harsh shutdown. Good idea running the arimidex the whole way through.

But to answer your question, Id save the 1-T Pro.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I agree with YJ. You don't need it. And thats a long time on fina so you better have the ancillaries ready or look into some HCG. 12 weeks on with and 8 week fina cycle and your nuts will be peas.

D

dantheman

Awards
YJ i'm running the test all the way through 12 weeks. The dbal for only 4. Do you think I should cut the fina down to 6 weeks and if I go 30mg on the dbal could I run that 6 weeks instead of 4 or is that too long?
I guess I'll save the 1-test then.
Thanks for the quick response guys.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
YJ i'm running the test all the way through 12 weeks. The dbal for only 4. Do you think I should cut the fina down to 6 weeks and if I go 30mg on the dbal could I run that 6 weeks instead of 4 or is that too long?
I guess I'll save the 1-test then.
Thanks for the quick response guys.

Yes, save the 1-test.

The beauty of dbol is it works at a low doseage. 30mgs of dianabol is more than enough to see gains, even at 4 weeks. Cut the fina down to 6 weeks and you're good to go....

W

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by dantheman

weeks 1-4:
500mg test
50mg d-bol
weeks 5-12:
500mg test
75mg fina eod
What do you think? Should I do the 1-test while on for the first 4 weeks?
WELLLLLLLLL :D  This is what I'd do.... Im all about using the full arsenal :D

Weeks 1 - 5

Test @ 500mg/week

30mg dbol- ED

t-1 pro

Weeks 6-12

Test @ 500mg/week

Fina 75mg ED

heheh

WYD