1 test rubbing off????

N

noob

Awards
If I were to go on the lotion stuff, I might run into a few problems...........

First off I would take it at 6 am but then at 4 pm I would have hockey, which gets me really sweaty will it rub off then , either way I will take a shower after and re aply at 6 30

then I will go to bed at like 10 will the stuff rub off in bed at nite???

anythingI can do to keep that from happeneing?

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
No you would take it at 6:00am and then again at 6:00pm. Just give it a good 15 min to dry with each application, take a shower before you apply and youll be fine.

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
That will be fine... Also when you sweat you start to reabsorb the ph's through your sweat glans. Hence the burning that you will feel. So it is good that you are playing hockey.hehehe. Other than that you will be perfectly fine with those times... Talk to ya..

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hehe " Sweat to get big!" I think was said once before :)

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jarconis
hehe " Sweat to get big!" I think was said once before :)
It was sweat like a pig and get big...... heheheh :D 

J

Jorta

Awards
Ah a thread similar to what I was just wondering.

I workout at about 5:30 am by the time I get up and get warmed up. I work out at home most of the time and I am fortunate enough to have a sauna in my house. So I sauna after each workout.

I have been debating wether I should apply the PH before or after my workout and after the sauna. According to the above thread, getting all sweaty in the sauna should not cause any problems then?

Jorta

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well i would not recomend aplying then working out right away. The solution is designed to penetrate the SC. It takes a few hrs to do so. When someone works out long after application then i think its a good thing. But applying and working out then sauna i don't recomend. Let the solution do its job by completely penetrating the Ph across the SC. Then after a few hrs you can work out and the leftover ph on the skin . Some of it will be absorbed through your pores... Hope that makes sence..... Talk to ya...

J

Jorta

Awards
Makes sense to me. Thanks for the input!

Jorta

N

noob

Awards
Where are some good places to put it ??? Im pretty sure abosorption is the same..... that is what someone said anyways but right now im looking at the foot and bicep (where the vein is )

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Actually noob its not all the same. You want to apply on thin skinned hairless areas. the thinner the skin the better absorption. Areas like tops of feet,behind knees,arms,chest,traps,shoulders... Avoid nuts and eyes :p .... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

PS You must have got that bad info from Par.... hehehe. :D

N

noob

Awards
oooh ok but the top of the foot....... it grows hair..... lol ill try the chest and bicep....... cause that is where I think u were talkin about on the armm

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

PS You must have got that bad info from Par.... hehehe. :D

ouch :D all the mentioned areas are good for applications. couple others include just below the armpit and inner/upper thighs (you will know where im talking about when you see the veins there) i would shave the top part of your foot cuz thats a great spot. unless you're a savage, i doubt you have too much too shave off. i get the most burn from applying on traps and underarm (avoid the actual armpit, burns like no other....close second to your nuts):eek:

R

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by sage

ouch :D all the mentioned areas are good for applications. couple others include just below the armpit and inner/upper thighs (you will know where im talking about when you see the veins there) i would shave the top part of your foot cuz thats a great spot. unless you're a savage, i doubt you have too much too shave off. i get the most burn from applying on traps and underarm (avoid the actual armpit, burns like no other....close second to your nuts):eek:

I use a a trimmer a work good! So I dont have to shave it gives a very close cut!

C

coolie

Awards
i use the tops of my feet, i like that spot the best