1" for Delts all the way in?

D

dedication00

Awards
I'm currently using 1" needles to pin my delts 1 x a week. I haven't been pushing the pin all the way in because I'm not sure if 1" is too long for delts? I also have some 1/2" that I was using when I tried subq, but I am back to IM. Should I be pushing my 1" pins all the way in for delts?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm currently using 1" needles to pin my delts 1 x a week. I haven't been pushing the pin all the way in because I'm not sure if 1" is too long for delts? I also have some 1/2" that I was using when I tried subq, but I am back to IM. Should I be pushing my 1" pins all the way in for delts?
Yeah I just go a bit over half way in. You want to get it right in the middle of the delt.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
depends on how big your delts are.....but I use a 5/8s and all the way.

you could angle at 45 degrees and go all the way instead,

burying the needle I find better for minimising movement (and therefore scar tissue)

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been using 23 gauge 1” pins and primarily pin my delts. I go all the way in.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use 1 inch 29g..eod injection..I rotate shoulders..side.. front and rear dealts...I go all the way in

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 23
u_e_s_i Training Forum 14
u_e_s_i Training Forum 5
G Training Forum 15
L Training Forum 17