1-Andro / 4 AD: 4 or 8 weeks?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I´ve been taking 1-Andro and 4 AD for the last two weeks and i´m enjoying the results so far.

Weight is about 4lbs up (2.5 lbs on the first week, 1.5 lbs on the second)

Strenght increase has been good (more 10-15% on bench press)

Libido was skyrocket on the first week (now it seems it stabilized, but it´s normal)

Only side effect i notice so far was a massive lethargy on the first week. There was times of the day i was full of energy, but suddently it seem i didn´t sleep for two or three days. Now it´s fine.

Question is, i always have heard that 1-Andro takes a little bit to kick in and the cycle should be more than 4 weeks. In my case, maybe it was the 4-AD, but the most weight i gain so far was in fact on the first week. Lets see how it´s keep going.

Some guys on the gym are saying i´m bigger.. It´s a nice thing to hear :)

It´s my first cycle, i´m 34yo. I suffer with anxiety i was afraid to take something like this, but so far, it seems ok.. I mean, not better not worse.

I´m thinking about buying one more 1-Andro/4-AD pack to run them for 8 weeks, but i don´t know if it´s the best option.

What to do you think? Should i run the cycle for 4 weeks or 8 weeks? In both cases, i´ll run Arom-x as PCT.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If you are running it as the bottle states I would not go over 4 weeks unless you intend to switch to a SERM for pct. Its better safe then sorry long term.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Yes, i´m running it at 2 1-Andro caps and 2 4-AD caps per day as the bottle states.

I have no intention to take a SERM, only Arom-x

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't advise you to take any cycle w/o a serm, no matter what it is.

So, I guess that kills my intent of telling you to run it 8 weeks and bump up the dosages.

Either way, your probably gunna wish you had run a serm when your libido drops in and after the non existent pct.

tattoopierced1

running at 8 weeks it would be wise to keep a serm on hand. If you arent wanting to go that route, I'd stay at 4 weeks at recommended doses and then go into the Arom-X for PCT.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies.

Since i already have one Arom-X bottle, i´ll take the pack only for four weeks. I think would be enough. Two weeks in and i´m already noticing nice changes.

chromexskull

Awards
Instead of making a new thread this is my exact question. I am on week one and have 2 kits, planned on running for 8 weeks then 4 weeks of Arom X. I have read 8 weeks is fine and I have always felt 4 weeks is just not enough for something like this. I chose the 1-AD and 4-AD stack because I have read its one of the safest pro hormones to take. I am 33yrs old, used gear in my 20's but this is my first pro hormone cycle.

Am I OK running this for 8 weeks at 2 tabs a day of each and then the 4 weeks of Arom X or am I going to need clomid or something? Also milk thistle or anything else recommended for this cycle? Again from what I have read these are safe and nothing extra is needed. Thanks for any replies

tattoopierced1

Its always best to keep a SERM on hand for insurance purposes. You shouldnt need milk thistle as they arent methylated compounds.

chromexskull

Awards
I am not a huge drinker but I am super stressed (breakup stress) and I feel like having a couple drinks tonight. Is it OK to drink on a pro hormone cycle like this? I am not planning on drinking multiple times a week but maybe once a week or so. Since its not Methyl it should be fine correct?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
No SERM for 1-DHEA derivatives necessary under 8 weeks. Over 8 weeks? Perhaps. Just follow the directions AMS provides and take the safe route.