1 ad without 4 ad

lunchbox

Awards
is it absolutely necessary to cycle 4 ad with 1 ad? what i am trying to get at here is, mainly i here that the 4 ad is for loss of sex drive...so if i dont lose my sex drive on 1 ad..is the 4 ad necessary?

Panther06

Awards
no its not necessary, BUT highly reccomened because you will more than likely lose youre libido and have some major lethargy with 1-ad alone. some other bros here are more informed than me but thats the basic of the story

elijah_123

Awards
It is well advised, or you could skip 1-ad (unless you already bought it) and use 1-test. It is cheaper and what you are trying to get 1-ad to turn into.

The 4-AD is a definate plus to energy and anti-lethargy but you don't have to do it. Just going to be tired most of the time, work outs are much better with 4-AD.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Either brew your own or buy some from BDC. Learning to brew should be everyones goal right now as PH's will not be around forever.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I think 1-AD without 4-AD is like selling VCRs in Amish Country......

Musclz

Awards
I agree with yellowJacket. You really lose libido 1-AD alone. Excellent pumps and great results, but even better stacked with the above!
Hope this helps.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1AD alone and had SOME lethargy and my libido was only slightly inhibited. Just depends on the person.