Search results

  1. DieselNY

    Anyone here deal with tendinitis in their elbow? What helped you!!!!

    Same bologna
  2. DieselNY

    Anyone here deal with tendinitis in their elbow? What helped you!!!!

    Oral bpc157? Lord no. Don't fall for that deceptive marketing. Inject at the site of injury, trust me.
  3. DieselNY

    Best value PA, NOT granules

    That is actually great news because lets say some brands don't do the label correct or "forget" (whether on purpose or was really an oversight) the 50% and leave it off the label..... the fact that the ingredient itself is called Mediator® 50P Phosphatidic Acid, shows its 50% of whatever MG is...
  4. DieselNY

    Best value PA, NOT granules

    Safe bet is to always assume it's 50% unless stated otherwise. If it says 1500mg and doesn't say something like Mediator Phosphatidic Acid (PA) 50% or Mediator 50P (Phosphatidic Acid) then safe bet is to assume 750mg. If it says 750mg and nothing else then assume it's 375mg. But most should...
  5. DieselNY

    Mediator Pa

    Yeah PA is probably in my top 3 favorite supplements of all time .... it really is awesome. The strength gains are ridiculous, but do yourself a favor buy a couple of bottles when SNS drops because it will definitely be your best bang for a buck PA product. The reason why I say a couple of...
  6. DieselNY

    In the Mail ....

    Thanks for the feedback! Yeah that's a tasty one for sure!
  7. DieselNY

    Anyone here deal with tendinitis in their elbow? What helped you!!!!

    Mine are sometimes brutal and flare up from time to time but been doing good for a few months. When they bother me I'll use those straps to put on my forearm similar to your photo, also the Theraband to stretch, it is pretty bad that it limits many of the things I can do not just in the gym but...
  8. DieselNY

    Recommend best GDA right now in the market?

    Thank you kind sir [emoji3059][emoji123]
  9. DieselNY

    Best Plant based protein powder?

    Should be launching later today, mid afternoon at KetoShop. Then samples should be available on the site in 7 to 10 days.
  10. DieselNY

    3-D pump breakthrough

    No, KLZ is the owner. That's 3 initials of 3 owners.
  11. DieselNY

    3-D pump breakthrough

    I have a big sample pouch I received from one of the owners of the company I'll be trying soon. On paper it looks to be great stuff.
  12. DieselNY

    What are some of the best current stim-free fat burners?

    Here you go. Take alone or stack with a GDA and you're golden.
  13. DieselNY

    Best Plant based protein powder?

    Yeah but looks and tastes like spirulina
  14. DieselNY

    New Helios-100 BOGO FREE Introductory Sale!

    Is the spray/consistency like the older big spray bottles you guys used to use?
  15. DieselNY

    USPS Suspends First Class And Priority Service To Australia

    The U.S. Postal Service has TEMPORARILY suspended First Class Package International Service (as of September 3, 2021) and Priority Mail International (as of September 17, 2021) delivery to Australia due to carrier issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic
  16. DieselNY

    rpg vs slinmax

    There are much better ones out there. IMHO. Look up Glucosatrol
  17. DieselNY

    Supply Chain Update -- Not looking good.

    Still comes down to US companies looking for the quickest profit (nothing wrong with that) and alienating US brands who may at some point seek alternatives be it vegan or maybe this will help the smaller dairy companies become major players. Hope so. I already know major US brands who will NOT...
  18. DieselNY

    The New Product Release Thread

    Great question and one of the main reasons is because of the price of all "components". Now, vegan proteins in general were/are not as pricey as you would think, but with better quality ones these days they are getting pricey. (But now they're even a hell a lot more affordable than the...
  19. DieselNY

    Supply Chain Update -- Not looking good.

    The problem is not China it's our damn US diary companies who make the product here. They're only giving us like 10% of the remaining product and sending 90% of it to China because the Chinese pay 3 times what we pay here in America. Capitalism at its best. That being said you'd think at some...
  20. DieselNY

    In the Mail ....

    Yeah wtf. That's a dope shirt! Lol
Top