BeBig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ConcreteConny
    Here's an invitation ;)
    anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/167613-log-recomping-havoc.html
    ConcreteConny
    Your support is appreciated --> anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161338-boosting-my-testosterone.html#post2591469
    n8te
    nah buddy no job as of yet. I do have a few more opportunities
    bulldogz
    No worries bro...thought you left tho..lol
    As far as the internal bleeding, I requested for a report for that surgery day and I haven't received anything back from the hospital just yet..will see!
    New Years was great considering what my family has been through the past few months...just hung out with the family at my uncle's house and had a blast...
    That's great you get to see your fam after such a long time, have fun and enjoy it...and no worries if you don't frequent that much but just wanted to say what's up! :)
    bulldogz
    sup bro...happy new year...hope you have a great 2010..!!
    bulldogz
    hey BeBig...she is doing well...she got home last wednesday and is recovering well at home with the family, thank you for asking :)....now I have some doubts about what happened on that operating room when they took her gall bladder out...going to start to ask some questions and get report of that day cuz liver bleeding internally just doesn't add up....again, thanks for asking
    BeBig
    Thanks man I've had that tat for ever I just used to cover it up but finally said the hell with it I had to show the whole pec so ppl could see the full BEBIG pecs lol....Nothing new happening here....Same stuff different day how bout you?? How's the little one or have you got him in the gym lifting already lol....???
    DR.D
    Biggie, I like the new baby tat! So anything new with you these days in your neck of the woods?

God bless you and yours my brother.
    jdg487
    I totaly forgot about having to do that, it's been forever lol
    Liftergym33
    Very nice progress you have going there bro! very impressed, looks liek your leaning out to! awesome :)
    DR.D
    Haha, yeah, she would probably get perturbed with me! I would have to put my wife on the phone to interpret in 'girl talk' language, lol. I can just hit you and you relay whatever you think might be useful. You have a strong spirit like that.
    DR.D
    I will brother. Feel free to give her my cell if you like, I might could advise her with the illness, or your PMs or something. Stay sharp and strong over there! God bless our troops.
    DR.D
    Yeah! He's keepin' me busy bro, but I'm still around here from time to time. How are you and yours doing?
    Liftergym33
    Hahahahaha...Keep your phone charged because the 200 texts are incoming once the Cavs win! also Lakers=Spam hahaha
    BeBig
    What the hell is this spam bullsh!t CAVS CRAP...???
    Liftergym33
    LAKERS WILL FALL BEBIG!! GO CAVS BABY!!!!!!!!!
    John Smeton
    never used it. it should help with the last little bit of fat off your problem area(which for men universally is lower abs) I would only use it for something special like a contest, maybe beach. bests
    Iron Lungz
    I just got your PM; will respond to it once I get home.
    metroba
    Negatives can be defined in different ways. One way to do it is - for example: You do a bicep curl and then you slowly lower the weight (negative portion). That will stimulate deeper fibers. Also, you can - for example: hang from a lat bar and instead of doing a pullup, you do like a mini pullup, almost like a shrug kinda. Just go up like 2" then go back down. Do a bunch of these and your back will explode. Same if you do it with other muscles. Enjoy :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…