Delta Force
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Trauma1
    How goes it, broski? I hope you and the family had a nice holiday and new year! :)

-John
    Yea in my Alpha Princess thread, my facebook and my blog at needtobuildmuscle.net :) thank you for the add
    Semperfi101
    check out the "megaplex" log on here supposedly it is the best prohormone in the world
    Iron Lungz
    It used to be in "Details" in your User CP. It is disabled, and is not even showing up now.
    Steveoph
    Does Karma count? I gave it to him for free since they weren't costing me anything
    Steveoph
    Long story but I ended up giving that U2 ticket away to a friend that really wanted to go to the concert, so no crazy stories to be had there :/
    OCCFan023
    Yo bro. Yea man it was some rough times around home so I kind of fell off AM and I hated it. I'm making the return soon though (which includes a AM league championship ahha) after I take care of some stuff. Glad your still down for some fantasy too.
    Steveoph
    Gone till Aug 11th. Still picking up internet occassionally.
    Steveoph
    Too bad the friend request doesnt let you add in a witty remark :)
    Steveoph
    he went MIA on us, as well as OCC. Haven't heard from him in ages, which reminds me to shoot him an email.
    Steveoph
    no Memorial day up here in Canada. However the weekend before is Victoria Day (The Queen's Birthday), so we still get a long weekend albeit a week early
    Iron Lungz
    I'm good, man. It's good to have you back around. We were beginning to think you and BSlick took a vacation together. :)
    Marcus ATW
    Thanks!! Have a great weekend!!!!
    metroba
    I guess it makes sense with all the stars some people accrue, like Iron and AK lol
    natty texan
    haha sorry....i need it to warn me when it gets full...
    Trauma1
    Thanks, DF! I really appreciate it man. What a GREAT feeling this is! :D
    Steveoph
    Thanks! Like I always say though, reps don't mean much :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…