thundergod
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Tomahawk88
    Yo tried to message you back but your inbox is full.
    Tomahawk88
    Lol my bad about the triple send on the message. AM was being slow and I am a bit testy when I am sick.
    Australian made
    Whats up big fella? hope all is well in the U S of A!
    ur name and info are all completly correct and awesome! jut sayin
    Aaelael
    Not sure why but Apparently my private messages has been disabled?? ahhh not sure why but has this happened to you before?
    votum
    I picked them up at amazon for 60 bucks, couldnt find anyplace selling them cheaper :( Well worth it though anyway~!
    ConcreteConny
    Your support is appreciated --> anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161338-boosting-my-testosterone.html#post2591469
    TripDog
    Hope all is well with you broski in the German strong-hold that serves as your playground/warzone haha. WoRd.
    TripDog
    Yooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! How you hittin em big daddy!!!!
    unc21
    hey bro, check this site out daily as they have new deals ED

wheycheap.com/

cheers
    Army Guy
    hey my insane bro, your inbox is totally full... can reply and share insults with you!!! lol
    metroba
    I can't believe it got there so fast! lol
    metroba
    Why in the hell would I be mad at you?! I was never mad at you!! Are you talking about the AI post in one of the sponsored logs? If so, bro, I really did not care. But the head rep would have said something if I did not. Just doing my job. Youre still the king man! :cheers:
    crader
    Lol I caved and started a new log! Can't wait to see yours!
    Hey man, thanks for the quick response on my first post. Appreciate the feedback, and rep's to you as soon as I figure out how...(I don't think I even can yet 'cause I'm so new!). Pretty sure I can't PM yet either...Thanks Bro.
    Trauma1
    Just stopping by to say hi, TG. I hope all is well, buddy!
    crader
    Hey you, I have been training hard and posting in my thread. Its almost diet time again for me! I hope all is well with you my brother.
    shaddow
    I hope that you are strong and well my friend.
    jakellpet
    passed on your kind words to the cub bro
    KgTomCat
    your the man T-God! just dropping by to say hi
    crader
    Thank you for always being there as a positive support system!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…