Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh yeah I am pulsing the epi 40 off 40 off 50 50 for 4 weeks
    I am running out of cyp. Have Katanadrol Epi and Form. Am I gonna be able to keep what I have?
    ya no problem, ive run sd several times wit great results, i always went 10mg the first week and went up to 40mg by week 4 and usually that was it, the last couple cycles i started at 30 mg from day 1 and only ran it for 3 weeks then briged to something less toxic like epi or hdrol and i would run that for another 3 to 4 weeks and i had great results wit that. make sure you have a proper pct either clomid or nolva otherwise youll lose all ur gains and mostlikly end up wit gyno
    hey man im new to this site and you seem to know what your talking about i was wondering if you could help me out a little i just started a cycle of SD ive used it before in small doses for a short time im up to speed on what it is what it does and how and how long i need to use it im eating lots of protine lots of carbs and cals. my workouts are pretty intense i wanna know how to get the most mass out of it would it be cool to train more and more often or to bump up to 20mgs my 2nd week and 30 on my third any input will be handy thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…