Broodstar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• big rig
    nah man, i have a girlfriend, myspace aint to good for relationships lol. Just got back from vacation, cant wait to hit the gym again
    big rig
    yoo broo, whats upp? thanks for the add
    WhatsaRoid?
    "do u have a sixpack"

That sounds all homo..Anyway what he was saying is that its not dbol in the sense as it has its own androgenic properties as only dbol alone has only dbol stats this compound converts to dbol but also does its own thing on a side note. Hope that helps a lil
    Broodstar
    I love my avi if you like it then you should rep me >.<
    TSB4me
    OK check out my AM profile and you'll see I've now got a myspace page. send me a message dude.
    im brandon as you may have gathered, ive got face book wheres Nc
    where are you from im aussie
    TSB4me
    Yeah that main pic is dam nice.Kick ass is right.
    fenderman
    Just killing time at work man. So you gonna tell me who the hottie on your avatar is? haha
    fenderman
    Nah I got rid of mine way back when; too much drama. Thinking about gettin a facebook though
    andrew732
    Rhiodiola rosea, 3 caps of Powerfull
    fenderman
    Yo dude who is that chick on your avi? She's perfect omg 0_o
    TSB4me
    Dam who the heck is that in your avi ?
    Must admit I do like a hot blonde.
    majinbijiita
    Hey, the myspace page says it cannot be found...
    DreamOfWeight
    yo brotha.. would if i could, but i dont have my Mspace... good luck with it though!
    dynomite
    yo dude. I cant get on myspace. I only got internet at work and they blocked that site. I wish I could get on there cuz i could kill some serious time.
    majinbijiita
    Hey, thanks again for the reps. (both times actually lol) I was just reading your about me, and I identified with you...so I figured I'd add you.

You may want to spell check it though. :p
    Hey, nice meeting ya.
    Haha, yeah that's what my sn means.
    I'm just here looking for some good tips and advice.
    TEAR57
    Thanks for the reps man! Sick gains with meat popsickles for sure!
    Shelly
    hey! im good thanks how you been? Been home with family for a bit now that im home getting back into my training ;-) hows everything with you?
    Sup broseph, nothing much man. Just enjoying the weekend. what you up to bro?
    What is the Divinil? So what kind of gains have you seen with mass fx and hyperdrol?
    natty texan
    haha you're crazy man. if i took it now i'd be up all night.
    natty texan
    yeah man.

i think they should up the suggested water serving on the package. I think it's a lot better with more water. not quite so strong.

it's great stuff though.
    natty texan
    let me know how you like it.

I love it!!!!
    FlawedGrunt
    I actually have never tried shock therapy, maybe later down the road. Let me know how it is!
    natty texan
    i really like shock.

i liked grape as well.

it tastes better if you add about 2 more oz's of water than suggested.
    natty texan
    yeah, but you're getting all your stim with your jacked.

shock is definitely a fantastic product i swear by it.
    if you do it start a log :)
    natty texan
    honestly if you want to stak two pre's together i'd say go with white flood.

shock is a great pump and stim product. but i think jack3d is better stim and w.f. is better pump product.

combine the two if you're brave.
    Jda777
    Not sure, but it's annoying. There is a thread within the last day that already covered this.... Oh well.
    FlawedGrunt
    Thanks brotha! Keep up the good work!
    TheLastRonin
    yea I need sleeps too.I just bought in bulk form and experimented with the doses....I screwed up a couple times where it was more of a hinderance than a benefit...but that where researching and experimenting come in to play lol. I take really simple things is you look up the hundred pullup thread i just listed what I currentlly take. I have done the whole "Herbal" eca as well. I liked that too.This is my year to try new supps out.
    TheLastRonin
    Likewise lol. The best drug ever found IMO.
    TheLastRonin
    Yea I know that lol. Stimulants don't all work the same way though, such as caffine vs ephedrine or cocaine. Also caffeine is in Gaurana but Coffee(cup of Joe) is made from coffee beans, they are different.
    Jda777
    Amen. I bought bronkaid and the walgreens hcl version to see if I could personally tell a dif. I had used Vasopro in the past, but didn't want to mess with buying it online. Can't wait to be done cutting. The low carb days are a beating!
    natty texan
    hahahahahah yeah...another body building website did a mock workout and diet for the hulk...it was kinda funny
    natty texan
    yeah. i watch it probably once every two weeks...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…