Liftergym33
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• TurningGreen
    Hey bro, when you get a chance make some room in your inbox. I need to drop you a PM about Taurus Nutrition
    mkretz
    your inbx is full so i cant send u my info :-(
    Trauma1
    Yeah, I'll definitely get you in on the details. Hit me up on my email as well: john (at) primordialperformance.com. This way I can add you to my outlook contacts as well.

-John
    Trauma1
    We're gonna have the second and then kinda go from there. We've talked about the possibility of three, but let's have two first, haha.

I have a nice 14-16 weeker in the plans now with pretty much everything on-hand, but that'll have to wait for right now. I've started to think about maybe competing in the future, but not sure i'd have the time to put forth the effort needed.

-John
    Trauma1
    I'm gearing up for a bulker in the very near future, but it looks like we're going to try for baby #2 starting next month. :)

-John
    Trauma1
    Hey fukcnut! How's everything with you and the family? I hope you all had a very nice holiday and new year!

-John
    John Smeton
    Doing good here. Looks like you are keeping that rep position, how is everything else working out for you? any big goals you are working on?
    kevinhy
    Hey bro, do i still get that ASGT from the chuck norris thing?
    Great log on the 1-andro tabs. My main concern was what you used for PCT. Is it harsh enough to require a SERM, like Liquid Clomi? Or would a product like Inhibit-E suffice? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    ConcreteConny
    Your support is appreciated --> anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161338-boosting-my-testosterone.html#post2591469
    Royd The Noyd
    saw your log on M&M man. For whatever odd reason (I post as travis there), I cannot post in the supplement log forum. The admins cannot figure out why either. It's weird. Otherwise I would have stopped in your thread there lol
    luelinks
    Your invited to my log for AGST and PUMP!

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/157082-lg-sciences-log.html#post2500509
    cani take methyl masterdrol with my i-gh-1 and formadrol extreme pct stack?
    may19th2001
    Hope you doing good dude, it has been a few doing good here trying to get into shape again...
    BeBig
    Come on Phillies....you need to post some pics of yourself bro....
    metroba
    haha well thanks for checkin up man. I try to let the log not get to carried away but people really like to post in there lol
    BeBig
    Guess what bro? The LAKERS won tonight Basketball starts again...Wooooo..GO LAKE SHOW...They will REPEAT as CHAMPS...and I was lookin for Ghenerate and couldn't find it anywhere....Please advise...oh I also posted a new flex profile pic up check it....
    Iron Lungz
    Indeed! I wish that there was a warning when it starts to fill up.

Anyway - proceed!
    BeBig
    Well I'll be back as much as I can be. The work over here is just nutz man spoon feeding Staffs and Amn WTF??? is all I can say
    Aaelael
    I-Gh-1 + ZMA + Androbolix?!?!?! in pct threads. . . WOO HOO
    Aaelael
    good Looking out bro!! check out my I-Gh-1 + ZMA + Androbolix?!?!?! pct?? any thoughts on my thread would be much appricieated!
    Steveoph
    What have I missed in the past month? If we're talking Chocolate Coconut protein from TP, that stuff is amazing.
    Liftergym33
    You really want the chocolate coconut huh? it does sound good..!
    BeBig
    dude check out my posts on what we were talkin about you'll get a good laugh....
    BeBig
    HAHAHAHA ONLY IF THE REFS LET THEM WIN AGAIN!!!!
    Liftergym33
    DAM you! you spam me with the Lakers stuff? GO CAVS!!
    BeBig
    Nice pic bro guess I better put one in mine....LOL
    Stallion83
    Oh hell yeah now thats whats up! Yankee here too proud of it! Team USP whoohooo!
    metroba
    logs in my link brutha! Hit it up!
    John Smeton
    gym, work, being healthy, taking care of myself! Cooking a lot and eating real good. thanks for asking! You seem like your doing well for yourself Liftergym33! Appreciate it bro
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…