nemo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Bonscott, you mentioned for me to add a test booster and I have been looking at Activate Xtreme. I see it here on the forum often. How would you compare it to AI Stoked? In your opinion, does either have a advantage over the other?
    I appreciate the feedback...yes Im over 21...actually Im almost double that age. Use to work out and was all into lifting about 10 years ago..got married then packed on weight. Went through a divorce 3 years ago and getting back into shape. I've dropped like 40 lbs or so 2 years ago and been lifting since. Im new to ph so trying to learn about it all. Again, appreciate the info.
    Hi, I've seen some of your comments on pct's. Wanted to see if you could give me some advice. I am preloading cel cycle assist before taking h-drol. I plan on running 50/50/75/75/75 with cycle assist throughout. Need help on my pct. I keep reading and so many different opinions here, makes things even more confusing. Didnt really want to run a serm and go through a research lab. I hear a otc pct is just fine with h-drol. This is what I had in mind.
    Cel Pct Assist
    DS Lean Xtreme or Suppress C (which one would be best?)
    I already have 2 bottles of Inhibit E (will inhibit e work or need something different?)
    Do you think this will work? Or what combinations will work?
    Thanks, for any advice you can give me.
    hi, excuse me i'm new in the forum and i want a advice to you.
    i must start my frist cycle of anabol..i have the 'sus500' 60caps(Active Ingredients:
    Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), In A Base Of Safflower Oil, Gelatin).
    what PCT must i take for this product?
    what is the most good PCT of iForce Reversitol, A-X Advanced PCT or IBE Formex ,Clomid , Nolvadex , novedex xt ????
    and what liver support?? SNS Liver Assist XT or prfect cycle Anabolic extreme are good?
    thanks a lot. best regards.
    Rosie Chee
    Thanks, bonscott. The results are posted on August 16th. Fingers crossed. I want this bad enough. ~Rosie
    John Smeton
    Thanks brother I appreciate your kind words. your looking good yourself nice calves and back
    Stallion83
    Haha thanx I hope u all love trish strauts like I do! Wow I would love to do some cardio with her hahahaha! Anywho good to meet ya.
    Delta Force
    Hey B, let me know if you have any more questions about editing your sig!
    Dwight Schrute
    Nope....Bon Scott right before Rock and Roll Damnation on the "If you want blood....live album"

Now THATS a fan :D
    Dwight Schrute
    "Its hot in here"

If you guess where that is from, reps!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…