CopyCat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Im going to stick to a 6 week. I dont really want to mess with a SERM. Trying to stay legal with it.
    You think arom x and maybe bio forge would work good together?? For PCT
    I just bought two bottles each of 1-Andro and 4-AD. I wasnt sure what type of an on cycle to take. I keep hearing that milk thistle hinders results. For post cyle I was thinking Arom-x and Erase by PES. You seem to be familiar with AMS supps, so I thought you would have a good idea of what to do. Thanks for your help

Also I forgot to ask what do you think about the dosing?? Im thinking 6 weeks or would 8 weeks still be safe??

And should I start off cycle the last week of cycle?
    I just bought two bottles each of 1-Andro and 4-AD. I wasnt sure what type of an on cycle to take. I keep hearing that milk thistle hinders results. For post cyle I was thinking Arom-x and Erase by PES.
    Hey Copycat,

I saw you have experience about AMS stuff so maybe you could help me.
    I bought 3 bottles of natadrol and I'd like to buy something next to it. I was thinking about the following: M1-d,M1-d black,MMv3,Decavol,4ad. What's your opinion which could fit next to natadrol?My goal is lean bulking. (Ofc I have the basics protein,amino,vitamin,etc.)

Thanks in advance!
    i just finished my cycle of anabolic growth kit rde decavol 1andro 4 ad now starting my pct the revoliution pct and pure test by finaflex my question is can i also start using bsn no xplode bsn cell mass bsn nitrix bsn amino x while i am on my pct please reply and advice will be highly appriciated thanks
    Thank you for you quick and honest reply.
    Sorry but I have a few more question. Would it be better to double dose decavol to 6 tabs a day rather than 3? An would the augmentor help as well. And if I double dosed would aroma-x and a test booster be enough pct for a 4 week cycle(double dose). Thank you for time and patience.
    Sorry I meant to say dht. But my android phone changed the word to duty.
    Can you tell if formestane would reduce the duty from ams massdrops? Sorry I tried emailing ams but they never replied. Back.
    Royd The Noyd
    Hey your inbox is full. Cant send you PM's.
    WhatsaRoid?
    lets do another thread on pull ups or push ups, that had me in great shape :p
    plenny
    usaf vet...i see your from DC!!? i was stationed at Andrews afb from july 1993-sept 1995.
    Trauma1
    What's going on, bro?! Hope all is going well with you. The wife is due in a little over a week, so it's been hectic around here. How have you been?
    lloyd5
    i know your group is for those serving and or retired but i plan on joining the corps as soon as im healthy. got any advise ?
    Heartless88
    oc is the besttt... I love it here. fullerton is like 25 mins from me i hear its okay not as good as where i am from tho. beach is underneath my feet
    If you're referring to where I reside, brother: Miami
    thaOrleanyte
    That pic is from my wedding a couple years back. Yeah im from New Orleans and im currently servin time in cherry point. If your going to spend some time in New Orleans and you need some advice on where to eat, party, visit, etc. let me know and I'll give you some good places to check out- thaO
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…