rochabp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• wideguy
    I appologize for being overly direct but I am literally right on the verge of buying some ment from phf but figured since I expressed so much interest in it way waaaay back,and have done a few decent logs here and therd throughout my many years here at AM. Is there anyway you guys could throw me run of it and I would gkadly run a log with before and after pictures. Regaurdless of your answer I love you guys at IBE and have been supporters of you since day 1. I even stood up for you guys during the silly hating ass bs RainJack was trying to pull bashing you guys on T-mag soo many years ago.. :). Soo chances are u will see a log or at least a summary for ment weather you throw me a run or not. Thanku for your time and looking forward to letting all my clients/boys know what I think of the Ment!!
    newbie96
    Awesome, Thank you I really appreciate it. Im just having a hard time deciding at what times to take the PH's. I'm taking the 11 sterone at 7am,12pm,8pm. and epistane at 7am,8pm., do you think that looks ok? also, will taking the cycle assist at the same time as the PH's minimize the potency of the cycle? Thanks again, man.
    newbie96
    Hello, rochabp. I noticed you are an ibe/phf rep, I was hoping you could point me in the right direction. I just started epistane/11 sterone cycle and was wondering if I could take cycle assist, epistane, and 11 sterone all at the same time?
    Ripped1
    Boladrol has some good feedback. What do you think of that either by itself or run it with epi? I was on IBE site but didnt see epi on there
    funkd0c
    yeah i know. You will go DOWN next matchup
    funkd0c
    Lame bro.... Vick was out for most of the game, and Hillis got strep throat the Sunday morning. I had bad luck
    funkd0c
    I meant eca stack in my message. Damn auto correct
    ConcreteConny
    Here's an invitation ;)
    anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/167613-log-recomping-havoc.html
    jeremiah1710
    Is the Grapefruit juice idea due to the acidity? if so, what about vitamin C powder?
    funkd0c
    Colston came through for you and you are looking strong this week. Good job bro.. But seriously, Who the F*ck is this Team RAY bullSH*T! He wins every freakin week. Vick has to score me 52 points again for me to win!
    funkd0c
    you gotta make a late season push for the playoffs!
    Vivo aca en Wichita Kansas y aqui hay muchos de Michoacan bro!!
    ConcreteConny
    Your support is appreciated --> anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161338-boosting-my-testosterone.html#post2591469
    funkd0c
    Good job this weekend with your team. such a turnaround from last week. I'm waiting for Brees to kill it tonight!
    luelinks
    Hey bud! I have to ask you to join me

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159319-log-so-good.html
    luelinks
    Hey dude I got my OEP in today so I'll start the stack tomorrow! This is your invitation!

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/157350-oep-tt-33-a.html
    luelinks
    Your invited to my log for AGST and PUMP(OEP and TT33 coming soon)!

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/157082-lg-sciences-log.html#post2500509
    rochabp
    today there was a MILF festival at the park it made running way more enjoyable
    rochabp
    ........................´?).........
    .....................,/..../........
    ..................../..../ .............
    ............./´?/' .../´?/ ?/\......
    ........../'/.../... ./.../..././?\....
    ........('(....(.... (....(.. /'...)....
    .........\................. ..\/..../....
    ..........\......................../..…
    ...........\....................../...…
    .............\.................../....…
    rochabp
    YES!!! my order has arrived with everything in it.
    rochabp
    im sweating like crazy on that der ECA
    rochabp
    i was dreaming that i had a 10lb bag of protein. lol
    funkd0c
    your message board is pretty funny dude :D nice to have another friend on here.
    Dwight Schrute
    UserCp, Edit Details....thats all you need to do.
    Dwight Schrute
    Hello rochabp,

Welcome to AM!

Please take some time to check out our uniques feature here at Anabolicminds! Create your profile, track your diet and workout, join a group, or just graph your overall progress! Thanks for joining AM and enjoy your stay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…