crader
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• sweatntears
    Hello Crader, im traning for a figure comp in Aug and was wondering if u have any advice on using Albuterol/Keto for getting lean? thanks!
    CTDeuce
    long time...whats shakin lady? how are things?!
    flyinjong
    Wow, very nice page, great work!! A big congrats from the Wisconsin Area! :)
    Hey you, hows things? im just going to climb some trees...lol, how have you been keeping? hope everything is ok, il rep you as soon as im allowed.
    hi from ohio too! my buddy already gave you an idea of where you are from but thanks for the friendly atmosphere, this site is really great, its also really in depth but i like it cuz its a challenge to try and figure out how to work everything.
    jamesb2525
    me and jdobrze1 are 45min west of cleavland
    jamesb2525
    hello what part of ohio are you from?
    bslick69b
    thank you crader,i hope your having a good one also!:)
    CTDeuce
    You can change it to say whatever you'd like....I will consider you my lil sis if that's what you prefer ;)
    bslick69b
    LOL...im just messing with ya!..LOL..thanks for the offer!:)
    bslick69b
    LOL..thats really good to hear crader,im really glad that your in such a good mood!:)
    send me some of what your taking!..LOL..J.K!:)
    bslick69b
    HAHAHA!..great sense of humor crader!:)
    bslick69b
    LOL...okay!..i get the message!..LOL..hi!..hello!..hows it!...whats up!..:)..LOL..
    Trauma1
    I wish. My wife told me to stop being a baby, lol. E.r. nurses can be so jaded. :p

I kid (well she did say that once, lol), she was good to me.
    Trauma1
    Thanks, C. I'm feeling good today. I think it was just a 24 hour bug. Good thing, i HATE being sick!
    TripDog
    Well thanks ya Christine =) Yea I'm enjoying life even though i just turned the big 29!!! lol.
    Dwight Schrute
    Thanks! You can upload a new profile pic for here....it can be much larger. Just go into User CP, edit profile, upload. Look at my profile.

Also if someone posts here, go to their profile and post back...they might not see it here and if you post on their profile they will get notified. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…