DAdams91982
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Cutting costs exactly poor company I liked them at first.
    Patrick Arnold
    Without a third party retailer out there the best way would have been for the lab to have ordered it directly from the manufacturer (but without revealing they were a lab). I suspect the bottle was legit, but in a court of law this wouldnt stand up the way it was done
    Trauma1
    How goes it my legendary friend? I just added some Erase in to my cycle. I'm seriously loving how effective it is!

-John
    Trauma1
    Yeah I think I'm going to. The wife is still breast feeding though, so it may be difficult to get that done until she stops; which should be right at 1 year. This way Mikayla can go right into whole milk instead of formula. I'm ready for another little John. :D
    Trauma1
    Just wanted to say congrats again my man! You legendary bastard! :D
    redbirdfan1
    Oh I agree, he wasn't the guy from 2008. I just don't think he was a necessary piece in trading for Westbrook. Westbrook pitched good for us, but the problem was this team couldn't score runs. Luddy was still a good #5 hitter and run producer not to mention a stud on defense. IIRC I think we could have traded him and the arbitration becomes another teams issue. At any rate this is the first off-season I'm not excited about. I feel like it will be all PR and little will get done. I'm afraid they will deal Rasmus which they really can't afford to do w/ Pujols new contract looming. hard to find cheap +800 OPS CF's.
    redbirdfan1
    The trading of Ludwick reeked of a panic move and made little sense trading away offense for pitching. We should have gotten Westbrook for next to nothing. We don't have a lot of top shelf talent in the minors but Westbrook shouldn't cost that. In these situations Mo is not experienced enough to make deals. I think we could have moved Luddy in the off-season and gotten a better return. I'm not sold on Jay being the answer in RF either. But if we stick w/ him, fine, but go get a 3B who can hit. If they can't find a 2B then they better give Descalso a chance to win that job. He is a 2B by trade, not 3B where Tony played him. I don't know right now what is going to be available on the market. I'm sure we'll dumpster dive after resigning Westbrook whom I'd like to see back.
    redbirdfan1
    Don't get me started on this team. They have to ink Pujols but they can't cry poor. They were the #1 rated team in cable and they draw 3 mil+. I'm pretty tired of the LaRussa 1 yr deals. I think it makes him less effective. I liked Freese at 3B but it would be nice to have some competition. middle inf is a wreck. I could live w/ Ryan at SS but when you start 3 MIF's in a game (1 at 3B) your offense is gonna suck. They have a lot of holes to fill in around Pujols, Holliday and Colby...who needs to quit being such a bitch. this whole Rasmus Tony drama is absurd...argh...and our GM sucks.
    redbirdfan1
    Of course I'm a Cardinal fan...those SOB's were so frustrating this yr it was unreal.
    metroba
    yeah mang came in on Friday! Already looking leaner bro! Your package was sent out tmk. Let me know when you get it.
    ryanp81
    Up the Irons Doc, been listening to Overkill's new album for the last 2 weeks straight !!! .....It's just too bad-ass
    YouTube- OVERKILL - Bring Me The Night
    KarlaG
    Oh thank you Adams . . how embarrassing! - Karla
    Trauma1
    All is well my man. The wife is due on November 28th. She's getting to be miserable at this point, but the end is in sight now. I'm excited beyond words at this point! Other than that, school is going good. I'm actually looking at a new position in the cardiac cath lab right now. GREAT money, but I'd have to do quite a bit of call. I have my final interview on friday, so If offered, I'll probably take it.
    Trauma1
    What's the good word my Legendary brethren? How's the family?
    I've been following Pitt. for years, last year I didn't have any time to watch and the SOB's won the cup.
    Ha, Pittsburg Penguins spanked that ass the other night.
    Iron Lungz
    Indeed. Questions seem to be a taboo thing, as I found out. But, it's not over. I could understand if I was being disrespectful and flaming, but just for asking questions that I believe *everyone* should ask regarding a hormonal supplement is just plain f*cked up. Some people need to remove their tampon and act like they have a backbone. By the way, I am boycotting the Cubs until they get rid of Zambrona and Milton.
    DR.D
    Maybe it's a trick of age? As we get older, we start regressing to infantile mentality again, lol. At least I'm not throwing my poop around yet, not yet. :)
    Trauma1
    The ultrasound was very cool. Definitely doesn't look like an alien anymore, haha. She goes again at 20 weeks. I'm so excited my man. It's even more amazing of a feeling than i had thought. I couldn't be happier for you as well, buddy. You have a beautiful little girl. :)
    Trauma1
    Hey D - How's everything with the fam? We had another ultrasound yesterday. Unreal man. :)
    Iron Lungz
    Change your avatar... I'm tired of you starring at me, perv!
    DR.D
    Doing fine old friend, nothing too exciting (except the impending baby) so I'm riding the same wave as you I suppose. ;)
    jakellpet
    awesome - what a blessing! Daddy's little girl is a very real thing!
    jakellpet
    Boy or Girl? I got one of each - twins!
    jakellpet
    well congrats on fatherhood Adams - it's a good buzz, huh? Becomes a bit more fun when they start developing personalities. Agree with your second comment too. Take care mate.
    babywifey
    hey! haven't seen you around lately!
    Trauma1
    Just checkin' in on you my legendary, brother. I'll hit you up on facebook later. I'll have a new log up and going soon. I'll link you when i do fo sho'!
    Mulletsoldier
    Sounds like you are a busy man!! Congratulations on all your new developments, though. It must be a very, very difficult time, but one that is going to be very, very rewarding as well. I am doing well, USPlabs-related and otherwise. March is rolling around, so the reality of beginning to plan a wedding overseas is settling in. Can't say I am as busy as you, though!
    Trauma1
    What it be my legendary, brother? Hope all is well D!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…