SilentBob187
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Frogman
    Sorry, my man, but AM forbids me from using the PM system until I have 7 posts. 5 more and I will get back to you. ;-)
    Zombie
    hahahaha, i wonder what happen to that dude lol. xD how u been ?
    Zombie
    waaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Zombie
    hahahahh i better stay this time. i have alot of things going on lol.
    RenegadeRows
    PMs cleared - and yes I definitely need to upgrade soon :D
    ryanp81
    Thanks for looking out bro. I love the new Overkill album !!!
    metroba
    lol you think youre the only visiting 4chan?
    Big BAMA
    I am a Forward Observer, So I play with the Infantry. Good Job and business is good.
    metroba
    anxiously awaiting your email brothuh ;)
    metroba
    lol well I apoligized. There is a whole side to it that AM did not see. He actually needed to be put in his place. He has a BAD outlook on how things are run around here, based on what he said to me through PMs. He's a newb though. I wouldn't expect much more.
    Deeerdre
    I thought your sig had to do with mastadon, wasnt sure tho haha
    metroba
    sweet! Let me know if you need any help with the dosing
    Vance
    That's what a dangerous forray into the world of spelunking with liquid gold will do to you.
    Vance
    How did you become a 'goldmember'?

Izzent zat veerd?!

Vance
    We seem to have the most banned dems as friends.

Guess that makes us OG's now. ;)
    Vance
    I hear you chief. You've not been around much, missed your particular brand of humour around the traps. :D
    Vance
    Man there's like FA to do around here anymore...
    FincaChick
    I love your avatar. I love that song. Sweet lemonade...
    Good luck with your OCS traing bro. God bless, thanks for serving!
    Iron Lungz
    I thought it was joke until the end. He shat himself I bet.
    Iron Lungz
    My DP was set-back; medical reasons. I have to address the T-Cancer first. If it all goes well, it may be in Febuary. I will be still be taking the position in CO, though. I have your PM, "rucksack," and will get back to you this afternoon.
    Steveoph
    It was awesome, thanks for asking SB. Definitely needed a month off before I dive into med school for 3 years straight with only 3 weeks off/year. I didn't see a cloud in the whole 30 days, it was unbelievable. Also kind of hot, so coming back to 30C weather is quite cool lol. Training is going to be a shock to the system again, but I've got quite a good plan lined up for the next 6 months.
    Iron Lungz
    Indeed. I would even say to go bare-foot while doing the PIT, as long as the ground is padded (grass). Never ruck with running shoes; boots only. make sure you focus on relaxing your arms and facial expressions. I'm sure that sounds weird, and if you need me to explain why I can PM you if you would like later.
    Now go hit it hard - Hooah!
    Iron Lungz
    I am in the process of reviewing the email from my buds out in the field; should be able to get something down for you in the next day or so.
    Kristofer68SS
    D and D rule! +35 with my platinum sword and your a goner.......lol
    Zombie
    nothing much just working, how about u ? ?
    cbcowan13
    how did the Beta Alanine work for u??? did it help alot?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…