Craigmatthew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The main ingredient is DHEA which raises test and estreogen but there is estrogen blocker is methyl 1-d a ph or a test booster and is it safe for someone 18 to use who wants to stay away from ph till 23 when done growing. If it is DHEA i dont see why a teen cant take it because the estrogen build up will be blocked and most will be testosterone. If the whole DHEA thing is wrong please tell me i mean i already make good gains some kids i know bin going 6 years even ones into it and i have bin for 2 and already got stronger and bigger then them who also bin on ph and i just take protien and i lean bulk right by eating over maintance calories i now how much grams of protien i take in a day and have everything down so 18 or 21 any advice would be appreciated
    what would be the reccomended age for methyl 1-d it says 18 but that does not mean it is safe. Methyl 1-d really a ph im 18 and i am bigger then kids i know who bin takeing cycles for years and kids who are injecting tren and sust. I am dedicated i have my diet down and everything in check i already make good gains just wanted to see whay methyl 1-d would do i didnt buy it yet but if i did i would by formadrol for pct. This ph is nothing like superdrol by me everyone take finaflex but there not into it and go when ever. i know some sited say m1d is a t booster not a ph.
    hey im on the trifecta stack and im looking to get big for football but as a lineman im not into having the belly id rather just be ripped big not chubby big...will i see the fat loss effect soon or am i kinda s.o.l. with the stack when it comes to losing my belly
    ive read yur posts and im amazed at your stack !!!! and how well its turned out for you. been wanting to use hdrol are somthing of that nature. stan-drol looked promising as well . i aslo love the lg supps. useing the trifecta stack and its working wonders for my strenght and stamina. id like to keep useing lg products but wich ones should i use with stan-drol ???? ive researched for a pct and found some products for liver health. just wanting your opinoin after reading you posts. thank you and god bless sal.
    thanks for the reply. I was wondering im close to being done witrh the stack im now taking formadrol and i-gh-1 for pct, but i have some methyl masterdrol left can i also add this to the pct stack or should i just stay away from the methyl masterdrol and just stack the other 2. thank you.
    Hi matthew, question here about trifecta stack. Im gonna order a tri stck next week with the free GH! My question is should my calorie intake be high, like im bulking? I know on ph's u should eat a lot 4 muscle mass, but my main goal is to lose body fat (muscle gain would be nice also!), so should i still have a high calorie intake, or just maintain calorie intake? whatya think? Also, is it safe to stack oep with my pct(formadrol), as far as BP and heart goes? Thanks!
    thanks for the reply. I was wondering im close to being done witrh the stack im now taking formadrol and i-gh-1 for pct, but i have some methyl masterdrol left can i also add this to the pct stack or should i just stay away from the methyl masterdrol and just stack the other 2. thank you.
    Hey just a quick question (not sure if i messed up the PM i sent u srry if u get it lol) about the trifecta stack. Will the formadrol be the only PCT you need to balance out test levels? and after done with the formadrol will that be all you need to have everything good again?
    i habe a question for you bro, I have started my tri stack and i was wondering do i have to follow strictly the workout guide it comes with and just do the specified workouts for that day(which is like 4 different excercises) or can i do other or add to this workout guide without over training? any help would be really appreciated.
    i habe a question for you bro, I have started my tri stack and i was wondering do i have to follow strictly the workout guide it comes with and just do the specified workouts for that day(which is like 4 different excercises) or can i do other or add to this workout guide without over training? any help would be really appreciated.
    went to Arnold this past week and bought a stock pile of LG goods; the Natadrol stack (2)Nat, (1)GHenrate, (1) Formadrol. Also bought Methyl-1D, V2speed fat burner, T-911, need a little help to reach my goals.
    STATS-
    43 y.o; 318#; 20% B.F; Very experinced lifter
    RMR 3180 (via sports clinic testing)
    VO2 94% effiencey / fat burning threshold established(via sports clinic testing)
    Had cardio regiment put together to maximize Fat Burning
    GOALS- Want to get to 270-280ish B.F 13-15%
    Thanks for the guidance
    what is the code for M1D? Thinking about my first run at a prohormone and I was looking at M1D or the 3 bottle combo pack they have on bb.com.
    BeBig
    Hey Craig come stop by my AS log bro....
    rochabp
    hey dude
    question for u
    would it be ok if a 16 yr old (almost 17) took anadraulic state?
    thnx
    jakellpet
    You settled in with the new j-o-b yet bro?
    Stallion83
    I like LG products too. What would you recomend for a really good product for cutting up??Thanx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…