Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh gosh.... even before it became a commercially viable product (price wise) in this country. Going back over 10 years ago.... I was ordering the product straight out of Russia. I don't even want to tell you how much I was paying. Later, the old Kilosports was selling 20g bottles of standardized 20-H from RCE for (mercifully) $100/bottle. It just died from there for a few years as most companies moved to Cyanotis Vaga b/c it was cheaper (Syntrax being the #1 offendor). Then it re-emerged but by that time I had moved on to the functional analogs (compounds 1-4 in the Soviet literature).

I originally ran cycles mimicking androgens, a big mistake. Then began my research into how they were REALLY used. Contacted Mark Thierman, Rick Brunner of Atletika/ fame and eventually, old Eastern Bloc trainers/athletes to discuss their use. That's how The Blueprint was born..
    Dwight Schrute
    Hello Inquirer,

Welcome to AM!

Please take some time to check out our uniques feature here at Anabolicminds! Create your profile, track your diet and workout, join a group, or just graph your overall progress! Thanks for joining AM and enjoy your stay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…