Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• thanks and I definately will consult you guys. im in the military and have no shame in asking docs for help being a medic myself. I got checked and there were no red flags on my tests, I still have a few numbers to correct but nothing alarm. And man I got ripped to shreds on this forum, ouch. I honestly just didnt ****ing know. but now i do and its not too late.

Ignorance is no excuse. Thanks bro.
    my rep point #s have been stuck @ 29 even after 3 members have given more reps.

Got ya on the T-911, but someone mentioned the changed the formula....any word on that?
    Steveoph
    Your rep points have gone up, you're already on the second level of green. As for T-911, I still haven't used it so I can't give you a personal opinion, but I've heard a lot of positive feedback on it from pretty reputable members. I would give it a few more days, if you still don't feel anything after 2 weeks, contact me and we can work something out.
    are you sure about the gyno? many here have said sensitive nipples are normol while on cycle?
    Are you sure about the gyno? Many here have said sensitive nipples are common while on cycle?
    no i don't have any of that anymore. just let it dry completely before you put a shirt on. and if u have sensitive nipples u better start throwing down an AI that's a sign of gyno starting
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…