oregonsteps
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• DR.D
    That's a pretty av. Looks like some good fishin' too!
    GoHardOrGoHme
    Thats a good amount of caffiene so make sure not to take caffienated products along with this. Also if you sensitive to caffeine u may wanna start at a lower dose.

There seems to be 2 diff derivative of PEA that i am not familiar with but PEA in general i believe is used in weight loss product to produce a euphoric feeling along with its weigh-loss benefits. I believe it has some relationship to dopamine which would explain its "feel good" properties.

Yohimbine is a strong supplement so tread with caution Some people dont like it at all.

As for the other ingredients they are all known to be widely used in other fat-burners. It seems like a very potent mix so i would consult a physician before trying. And also make sure you look up each ingredient.....dont try a supplement blindly
    GoHardOrGoHme
    how is poison treating you? And yeah the makers of Poison make Chained out
    GoHardOrGoHme
    Never tried poison but i would recommend researching the ingredients and making sure nothing there is something u shouldnt be taking in.
    GoHardOrGoHme
    shoot me a PM. Im no expert but i can do my best to point you in the right direction
    oregonsteps
    Not very happy with Methyl Ice at all. My husband is doing fair. I am eating like crazy and tired. . . The OPPOSITE of what I was looking for!!!
    Dwight Schrute
    Hello oregonsteps,

Welcome to AM!

Please take some time to check out our uniques feature here at Anabolicminds! Create your profile, track your diet and workout, join a group, or just graph your overall progress! Thanks for joining AM and enjoy your stay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…