bslick69b
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• andrew732
    Living life bro, living it to the fullest!
    brk_nemesis
    ha! same here brother. Crazy college classes killin me, got 2 semesters left, while also working crazy hours at work.I feel ya pain man, im ready to be done with it all. Im about to lose my sanity, lol.
    brk_nemesis
    Its been a while brother! How you been holding up?
    Steveoph
    Slickster, hope you made it through the tough times OK.
    jakellpet
    Beat Master B - hope all is well mate. Kia Kaha.
    brk_nemesis
    thats great man, im glad you are doing good and getting better. As always, you need anything, Im all ears bro.
    hi guys,can anyone please give me some info. on superbol
    brk_nemesis
    Anytime B! Ever need someone to talk to, shoot the sh!t, by all means lemme know.
    Bionic
    Hey B! Long time no see. Hope you're well.
    Iron Lungz
    Ummmm, hello?
    Bobby, get back in here and let everyone know that you're okay, f*cker! ;-)
    Iron Lungz
    Where are you, Slick? Someone stated that you are here, but posting under another name... I hope this isn't true. Let us know how you are.
    crader
    Hey big guy, just checking in on you..where are you?
    Andy G
    Like your new avatar. Scary. It looks like my wife when she's mad at me. Pitbull pissed.
    DR.D
    I'm just trying to keep up with you Slick! You make it hard for old dudes like me. lol
    Dude, get on here. lol. Hope all is well man.
    toughchick401
    thanks for starting that thread :)

TC
    brk_nemesis
    thx bro,.. ill let you know if i decide to log my cut,......depends on my scheduling with school. nothing else,..maybe a "mini" log lol
    brk_nemesis
    yea,.. only bad thing is my bf is a lil more than usual,... as I have been accustomed to lean bulks in the past and not full blown bulks, lol. So having the more "big and bloated" look is getting old. Hell even my baggy shirts from 6-8 months ago dont fit anymore so,... its deff time to trim the fat off. I just hope I dont loose as much mass as on my last cut.
    brk_nemesis
    tryin man,.... fluctuating between 237 and 243ish now, I think im up as far as Ill go being natty without a cycle, and without waiting a few months just to add 10 pounds, lol, natty sux. I got a cut cycle coming up in a month or so though,...... looking to get as lean as possible. Kinda up in the air about loggin it or not....
    crader
    Hope you are having a good Saturday!
    crader
    I'm in a happy love everyone kind of mood :)
    crader
    LOL, just having some fun with ya!
    crader
    Stopping in to say hi!!!! Good evening, hello, how are you?, whats up, Good morning for tomorrow...uhm...am I leaving anything out..does this thing even work?...lol :)
    sup man, thanks for the reps, it says i cant message you back, my bad bro. i was just wondering. if i wanna cut bf but still gain muscle while taking masterdrol etc..what kinda diet should i use? mild cutting? xtreme cutting? maintaining?
    Liftergym33
    What happen ? did you pass out on the beach? hahahahahahaha
    Iron Lungz
    Afgan and Iraq. We would cook them sometimes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…