AK32408
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Tomahawk88
    Id say mix & match them to make the most out of ur options. Like another cycle down the road that would be great for a recomp is Tbol LV & AH.

That isnt something I would do. The Asteroid Stack would have no actual help for helping to restart ur test production. I mean it would help with strength but u would crash. If I was u I would probably use the combo of those USP Labs products POST PCT to help solidify the gains.

Of course this is going to sound like pimping, but I suggest HCGenerate by Needtobuildmuscle(which happens to be oos @ the moment but will be back soon). I have 1st hand experience with its ability to help restart ones test production in days. Other things I would add is Erase by PES this would be a good AI/cortisol control supp combo plus fairly cheap. I do like PP SA. Another option to replace Erase and Sustain Alpha is a low dose of Forma-Stanzol by MrSupps.

Of course I like to run Clomid during my PCT also.

Hope that was helpful to u.
    Tomahawk88
    Id say that depends on how much Derma u have. Plus the kind of dosing u r using for Turinabol. If u have 2 bottles of Derma then Turinabol LV is the deciding factor. Id say use the whole bottle of Turinabol LV unless u have been dosing it extremely conservatively. I like the idea of dosing 60-90 for 5-6 weeks.

PCT shouldnt be too rough. Im sure u have plenty of goodies to help u recover.

Thanks and u too.
    Tomahawk88
    Nice sounds good to me. My sleep gets effected easily so I try and take stuff earlier if possible.

Any chance of a log?
    Steveoph
    Pretty good man. Spent a month in Africa working in surgery, then had a week off so i saw Spain and 3 days on the way over in London. Lost 15lbs in the 6 weeks from no gym and lots of walking which sucked big time. Getting back in to the groove though, yourself?
    jdg487
    He had like a Buick something?? it was nice, but not like his S4 - those headlights make it look so cool lol

Good to see that you are still getting at it - yep I'm still trying to hit it hard all day everyday. I moved up to the north side of Houston and my room mate is my lifting partner, it makes it much funner in the gym and we push the hell out of each other.
    jdg487
    Oh snap - sounds bada$$ - one of my friends down here picked up an 09 S4 during the cash for clunkers lol. It is a pretty sweet ride.

Hvae you been hitting the gym as well?
    jdg487
    Hey Adam!
    I've been doing fine- how have you been doing?? Haven't talked to you in forever
    Hey,
    I saw your a board rep with IBE. I placed an order for Epistane on 12/11 and haven't received a conformation number or anything, but I have been charged. Can you help me or let me know what's going on???
    Iron Lungz
    Inglorious Bastards! The movie is bad-ass!
    MrBigPR
    I'm good bro....Nutra takes care of their peeps. What's been up?
    Not yet bro, I hope soon, I am sleeping like crap!! I may just have to buy it!!!
    Iron Lungz
    Cash For Clunkers Bill | CARS Program | Locate a Dealer
    Iron Lungz
    I can't complain. What kind of car/truck are you looking at? Do you own a car right now, and if so, there's a Bill that just passed that will give you $4500 to trade it in as long as it gats less than 18 miles per gallon. Not a bad deal, really - no strings attached, either. If you want the link, let me know. By the way, try to get some ETA's for everyone; I've received a lot of PM's lately with questions regarding them.
    I will bro, cant wait to get ko'ed by it.
    sanchezgreg18
    hey bro whats up i started my activate xtreme / stoked stack, along with my glycobol, and carboxy i just got today and am anxious to try out; but neways i still have my formex and since im only doing ax/stoked for one month i wanted to stack DTP/Formex and im gonna pick up a bottle of formasol 3g td for 25 since its such a good deal plus i can use that when I run out of the formex. How do you think i should dose the formex/formasol/dtp whenever it comes out?
    Dude, whats your number, we should do something one of these days! I work out at the gym at the lehigh valley hospital, FREE.
    sanchezgreg18
    i got some bulk super cissus how and when should i take that ?
    sanchezgreg18
    just to make sure because my endo checked me for gyno yesterday I was wondering, activate stoked and formex dont have any possibility of causing gyno do they? because from what I understand, correct me if im wrong more testosterone equals more conversion to estrogen or estradiol and since my test is super low boosting it way up would that in turn cause my body to try to compensate by producing or converting more estrogen?
    sanchezgreg18
    thats the bulk 1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol (3,4-didol) right? cause i thot they dont have bulk powerfull anymore? whats the difference between pslin and yellow gold?
    sanchezgreg18
    yea ive been using bulk yellow gold and just ordered some bulk pslin, ive been taking the yg preworkout and seeing awesome pumps
    sanchezgreg18
    in your opinion what do you think is a better product dtp or the asteroid stack from usp?
    sanchezgreg18
    yea i was thinking about getting another bottle of form to run with the dtp, the maca and trib stuff is all in this prewo drink so thats weird they would put it in there
    sanchezgreg18
    oh yeah and im taking betancourts bullnox which also has Zinc Oxide, (ZMA®) Zinc-Magnesium-Aspartate, Maca Extract 4:1, Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Std. To 40% Saponins), Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract 4:1, Horny Goat Weed Extract (Std. To 40% Icariin), Dodder Seed Extract (Std. To 4% Flavonoids), Cnidium Monnieri Extract 4:1. do you think this will be effective?
    sanchezgreg18
    hey man whats up I got a question for ya once again, i picked up a bottle of activate xtreme and got a two week supply of stoked for free, Im low on cash right now but gonna pick up a bottle of the new DTP whenever it comes out no matter what. but anyway i started the activate extreme and stoked today since my suppky is limited i took one cap ax two stoked and one formex. my plan is to do this for one week then the next week 3 ax a day with 2 stoked no formex, then third week 4 ax a day 2stoked, then fourth week 6 ax a day and 1 stoked. by then I Should have a bottle of DTP should I run it solo then use the formex or stack the formex with DTP?
    sanchezgreg18
    yea sublingually best sleep of my life pretty intense dreams too awesome product . havent started the formex yet Im waiting to pick up something to stack it with. I want to continue my clean bulk thats been going on since early march and I want to stack something with the formex I cant decide between activate extreme, powerfull, prime or blue up, then after that I got a bottle of neogenix regnessen for 15 bucks from a friend who didnt want it so I thought Id run that after. or do you think I should do regnessen first then do the formex stacked with something else? I also picked up some yellow gold so im planning on adding that into the mix too
    sanchezgreg18
    it couldnt have been from a stimulant cause im stim free right now trying to gain as much lean mass as possible ill try three caps tonight and also check out the reverse and x-lean, im probably gonna pick up another bottle of formex since I got it for so cheap
    sanchezgreg18
    hey bro I ordered a bottle of x-dream and took two last night didnt really heop do you think I could bump it up to three and see if that helps. Im really getting into the ibe product line alot of good stuff it seems like im looking into adding something to my formex to help gain lean mass and stay at a low bf what would you recconmend
    sanchezgreg18
    another question bro could formex be taken with trt? Im going to see an endo tomorow and supposed to be starting either androgel or testim, I guess the doc wants to see if the gel will be sufficient before going to cyp shots.
    sanchezgreg18
    so should I take my doses with a high fat meal and whats the dosing schedule? also after my first dose will I feel any different like pre workout motivation or increased focus anything like that?
    sanchezgreg18
    So I would get more lean gains and less bf with higher fat less carbs? Ill have to try that out. Thanks for all the info i appreciate it.
    sanchezgreg18
    sorry for so many questions but do you think I would benefit from adding bulk trib/avena sativa / and testofen. I was thinking about buying bulk and capping
    sanchezgreg18
    alright well I picked up a bottle for 31.99 shipped and am anxious to try it out, what do you think I should dose it like? im 5'7'' 110 2500 cal diet 40/40/20. Im following the lean mass guide by scivation. My workout is 1. arms/abs 2. legs/forearms 3. hiit/abs 4. chest and shoulders 5. back/calves 6. rest or light cardio and light ab work 7. start at 1. If you have any suggestions that would help out Im all ears.
    sanchezgreg18
    Thanks for the info. Where is the best place to buy formex? Or should I say cheapest. Whats the difference in effectiveness between formex and formestane/penetrate?
    matthias7
    Hey Ak32408:

No Phenibut, Sulbutiamine, Geranium are all unavailable. The other thing to keep in mind is that buying pharmaceutical grade is possible is possible for some of the milder stuff in the UK but its expensive.

What you guys have done (which I don't think you appreciate) is made a mass market in performance drugs/ (supplements) which keeps the price down. So like Core Zap -- is very cheap considering what in it.

Our medical body has too much power. Sulbutiamine sure is just B1 but considered a drug because its been modified. Its stupid sure but thats life.

Matthias
    sanchezgreg18
    I got a question about formex and epistane. Ive been lifting since I was sixteen im 19 now and 8 months ago I fell into anorexia extreme cut diet and now im two months into a bulk. I recently had test levels checked along with the whole shabang and sure enough test level < 20ng/ml :worried:. now the dr is taking forever to decide what to do and this low test is driving me nuts so many sides, what i was wondering is would formex or epistane or a stack be number one safe for someone my age and effective on a bulk or is it mainly for recomp and cutting? Im trying to find the best test booster without going into the ph department and formestane from what Ive read will reduce my high cortisol and boost my test a little bit. I have a super clean diet and good routine so Im guessing both products or one or the other would help.
    matthias7
    Thanks for the X-force and Zap post (focus thread). I'm quite amazed what the US is passing for a drug.
    Iron Lungz
    Your stock will be better soon... ;-)
    strategicmove
    I just woke up. its 0630 Sunday morning here. Wanted to sleep some more, but could not. Probably need to take some X-Dreams. :D
    Iron Lungz
    I bought 2 bottles of it (Core ZAP) when Nutra had it on sale 4-5 months back; tried it a few times and was impressed. It's a solid product.
    Iron Lungz
    Hahahaa!
    Dr.D is just jealous!
    natty texan
    definitely. thank you :)

i'll be adding it to my next order for sure!
    Iron Lungz
    Hey, ''Pro!'' * That's funny, and I don't care who you are!

No avatar, Adam!
    dude u seem to be a pro what u think of universal animal pump??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…