VolcomX311
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• my friend want to tell me that I use to take muscle mass since I have 19 year and only weight 106 pounds and want to use something and can not stand the ridicule and not being able to wear the clothes I want to know that I can use my training to get started I hope in the gym to help me I am waiting and I must use
    justiceTX
    I cant pm till 7 post. I had a herniated disc that was putting pressure on my sciatica nerve (had the pain going down left hamy) I got a MRI and was put on some meds. After about 3 days i felt 100% better. i just finished my meds (anti-inflam and muscle relaxants) I was told that i could start working out again but no running or heavy weight. So i have been wearing a belt just doing light weight but all upper body. I want to build my core and lower back muscles and wondered what u did when starting out. I cant just sit around and let all my progress i made the past 6 months go down the drain.
    justiceTX
    do u have any advise/excerises to help with lumbar support. slipped a disk two months ago and i havent done squats or Dl in a while still a little worried.
    metroba
    haha yeah its time for a shave..and thanks man!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…