Any experience with trest + anadrol?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If so, what were your results? Did you notice if the two synergistically work together? What about sides, were there any sides that were greater than one alone? Any other remarks?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haven't ran them together but both of them separate. There's definitely a much, much, much higher risk for gyno, high BP and screwed up cholesterol combining these together. SD or even something like epistane or msten would be a better choice then anadrol in this scenario, if your also on testosterone then even more chance for high BP and gyno. Estrogen control and a squeaky clean diet would probably be very important for drol/trest

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t ran Trest with Anadrol, but I have with Superdrol and Anavar. Smont is right, it’s probably not a good choice running Anadrol with Trest, but it ran good with Superdrol and Anavar. You do want to keep an eye on blood pressure though, because it will go up on you. Just keep some Telmisartan on hand.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I haven’t ran Trest with Anadrol, but I have with Superdrol and Anavar. Smont is right, it’s probably not a good choice running Anadrol with Trest, but it ran good with Superdrol and Anavar. You do want to keep an eye on blood pressure though, because it will go up on you. Just keep some Telmisartan on hand.
Best cycle I ever ran before injectables was a combination of td and oral trest with sd and epistane. I remember that cycle being the first time I really looked in the mirror and was like, holy ****, you are definitely on something lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best cycle I ever ran before injectables was a combination of td and oral trest with sd and epistane. I remember that cycle being the first time I really looked in the mirror and was like, holy ****, you are definitely on something lol
Oh yeah man, Trest with Superdrol will put it on you…. I couldn’t imagine what adding the Epistane would have added to that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it was actually a dbol/anadrol combo i ran with trest and npp one time. super wet.

just felt heavy, it was not fun like some cycles. more like the cycle was just 1 big chore. probably not a good mental combo 🤷‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it was actually a dbol/anadrol combo i ran with trest and npp one time. super wet.

just felt heavy, it was not fun like some cycles. more like the cycle was just 1 big chore. probably not a good mental combo 🤷‍♂️
I'd imagine your body was under a ton of stress with that combination. I've thrown some random stuff togther before and had that feeling like I was doing something wrong, like the cycle is work and not enjoyable

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure you can on the black market. I doubt any of the grey market outlets would have anything like that at this point in the US.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What about this 19-Nor-Androgin from mega muscles
Sounds like a deca prohormone and if I'm not mistaken those are crap.

You keep popping into people's threads with random questions and would have better luck starting your own thread.

In 2023 your available compounds are

Andros, 1 andro, 4 andro, epiandro

Sarms lgd, rad140/150, s23, s4, and dogwater.... I mean ostarine lol.

If you go to some of the grey market websites you can find msten and dmz.

And of course you could always find yourself a steroid supplier to get real gear.

Don't ask for gear suppliers it's against the rules. But there are other websites thst openly share sources