What to stack with 3AD?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking for some feedback back about what goes good with 3AD. From what I've seen it appears to enhance other compounds, giving a more hard/dry look? If I'm wrong please share your knowledge.

I've seen plenty of logs where people stack it with 1 andro or 4 Andro. I'm curious if anyone's used it with something stronger say halodrol, epistane, Msten, DMZ, etc?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I'm not mistaken 3ad is dht based and doesn't convert to e2. Gonna want a test base. 4 andro works

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I'm not mistaken 3ad is dht based and doesn't convert to e2. Gonna want a test base. 4 andro works
Also the other compounds you've listed are much stronger. Have you ran any injectables before? I ask because a solid test base would be advisable

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3ad is not a DHT though it behaves similarly to it. It can be used with anything. I dont think you would see much difference with epi-andro and this if ran solo.

It does seem to add something to other compounds even trest. kinda like hitting the NOS button on a drag car. 1+1=3

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also the other compounds you've listed are much stronger. Have you ran any injectables before? I ask because a solid test base would be advisable
Yes I have, and I did for a few years. But life circumstances make this impossible for me to have at the moments, so I just role with what I have collected over the years. If I was in a position to be pinning, I would be all over that.

3ad is not a DHT though it behaves similarly to it. It can be used with anything. I dont think you would see much difference with epi-andro and this if ran solo.

It does seem to add something to other compounds even trest. kinda like hitting the NOS button on a drag car. 1+1=3
I read this in another post. Have you seen/read anyone stack it with epistane for example? It's one of my favorite compounds but I thought that epistane would be too strong to notice anything from the 3 AD.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes I have, and I did for a few years. But life circumstances make this impossible for me to have at the moments, so I just role with what I have collected over the years. If I was in a position to be pinning, I would be all over that.

I read this in another post. Have you seen/read anyone stack it with epistane for example? It's one of my favorite compounds but I thought that epistane would be too strong to notice anything from the 3 AD.
if you could gain 10 lbs with just an epi cycle you might gain 11-12 with the addition of 3ad

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so no, I doubt you're going to "feel" anything but the results may be different.

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
3-AD does have a feel to it, but I can only really detect it at higher serving sizes (like 200-400mg/d.) It's that classic "on" feeling, but not nearly as overt as Epistane. Epistane feels more like an androgenic anti-depressant IMO.

Like xR1pp3Rx says, it's like the N2O switch on a racer, or the signal booster xtra-bass button on a stereo. It amplified everything I ever stacked with it, but it's 'feel' gets lost in the background if you aren't taking it solo.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Can anyone explain the difference between 3AD and 11 KT?

the only info I have is that they act like DHT (unless I'm mistaken)

THANK YOU

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone explain the difference between 3AD and 11 KT?

the only info I have is that they act like DHT (unless I'm mistaken)

THANK YOU
As far as activity, they have comparable quantitative potentcies IME, with 11-KT causing distinctly more lethargy at high serving sizes but decidedly more fat loss as well. 3AD performs more like an anabolic amplifier. Also, it's much more clean at higher servings because it doesn't appear to back metabolize into estrogens or more potent DHTs.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
oh nice,
True I felt lethargy quickly with 11KT
But very good against fat lose stacked with Flashpoint.
Will throw 3Ad well then,

Less lethargy with Triton on the other hand! (Apex)

D

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have topical 3-AD and oral 3-AD that I have to use up. I know this is really a stacker but I'm not interested in stacking this with anything else lol So I may just do a solo run of oral + topical. Just want an extra kick on natty supps while not taking anything that's going to really shut me down and feel like crap, if that makes sense.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have topical 3-AD and oral 3-AD that I have to use up. I know this is really a stacker but I'm not interested in stacking this with anything else lol So I may just do a solo run of oral + topical. Just want an extra kick on natty supps while not taking anything that's going to really shut me down and feel like crap, if that makes sense.
see above post

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve stacked 3-AD with Epistane and Halodrol just last summer. I saw great results! Here is how I dosed them:

Epistane at 30/40/50/60
  • Epistane doses above split into morning and evening (on empty stomach)
Halodrol at 40/60/60/80
  • Halodrol doses above split into morning and evening (on empty stomach)
3-AD at 75/75/75/75
  • 3-AD doses above split into 25mg capsules spread out 3 times per day (with fats / 1tbsp peanut butter)

brian weissinger

Awards
That is absolutely correct you will want a test base and where 4-andro is concerned, I highly recommend Androtest by Fusion you can get it from predator nutrition website. It is not 4DHEA but real 4ANDRO, they give you a hefty dose and the absorption is great.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is absolutely correct you will want a test base and where 4-andro is concerned, I highly recommend Androtest by Fusion you can get it from predator nutrition website. It is not 4DHEA but real 4ANDRO, they give you a hefty dose and the absorption is great.
Just a slight correction;

4-DHEA = 4-Andro (4-Androsterone)

Androtest is 4-AD = 4-Androstenediol

Hopefully the cyclodextrin makes it absorb well, but it doesn't give you a hefty dose, it's very low dosed actually. Only a small portion of the cyclodextrin 4-AD complex is 4-AD.