Primo causing delayed ejaculation?

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ran primo before and haven’t had this issue.

On week 6 of

Test e 600
Primo 300

I just decided to drop primo because it has been taking me forever to finish. No issues getting it up, I’m in the mood.

I dropped AI few weeks back, no other signs of low or high estrogen.

Is this a side effect of primo or something else.

I’ve never had this issue before. It sounds like a good issues but it’s not lol

Now on week 7 adding NPP 300mg instead of primo

Any tips or advice?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know what you’re talking about, I think it could have to do with low E.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Primo shouldn't cause delayed nut, if anything it should do the opposite and npp or 19nors in general will be more likely to delay it.

Just a side note, and I see this all the time when it comes to people in The body building world or fitness world or anything to do with performance enhancing drugs.

Whenever something goes wrong people automatically assume It has something to do with the steroids or the performance enhancing drugs They're taking and usually has nothing to do with it. It could be a complete coincidence and you could be pointing your finger in the wrong direction

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This happened to me in the late 90’s while running pharma grade Deca from Greece. Is it possible that the Primo is Nandrolone? Primo usually doesn’t cause those type of issues

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, even if it is the primo, it's gonna take 30-45 days for the problem to go away once you stop the primo. So I'd wait 6 weeks before adding anything

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Primo shouldn't cause delayed nut, if anything it should do the opposite and npp or 19nors in general will be more likely to delay it.

Just a side note, and I see this all the time when it comes to people in The body building world or fitness world or anything to do with performance enhancing drugs.

Whenever something goes wrong people automatically assume It has something to do with the steroids or the performance enhancing drugs They're taking and usually has nothing to do with it. It could be a complete coincidence and you could be pointing your finger in the wrong direction
It’s not the Primo but Primo can lower E, if I keep a healthy Test/E balance on Primo I have no issues and feel like a super star but if I’m not I get same issues as OP is describing.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This happened to me in the late 90’s while running pharma grade Deca from Greece. Is it possible that the Primo is Nandrolone? Primo usually doesn’t cause those type of issues
I guess we will see if I have same issues with my current NPP

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s not the Primo but Primo can lower E, if I keep a healthy Test/E balance on Primo I have no issues and feel like a super star but if I’m not I get same issues as OP is describing.
Probably is estrogen. I had night sweats and immediately cut AI. After that night sweats passed was thinking estrogen was okay. But probably still is low.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I hope it’s not something else. Estrogen is the easy answer

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Probably is estrogen. I had night sweats and immediately cut AI. After that night sweats passed was thinking estrogen was okay. But probably still is low.
If low estrogen is the problem, all you need to do to find out is skip the primo shot and take a extra cc of test today and within like 12 hours you should get a little estrogen spike. Go get down to business and see If the problem is gone. You could also just pop a couple caps of dhea and that should give you a little more estrogen too.

If you have low estrogen it normally will reduce sex drive and energy levelsso you don't really feel like having sex or motivation to do much in general

Going by what your description was I don't think the problem would be low estrogen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I understand that, I'm confused tho because his energy and sex drive and ability to perform are normal, just delayed finish. So in my mind those all kinda eliminate low estrogen. But I still think he could find out just by taking some extra test and see if that estrogen spike fixes the problem

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand that, I'm confused tho because his energy and sex drive and ability to perform are normal, just delayed finish. So in my mind those all kinda eliminate low estrogen. But I still think he could find out just by taking some extra test and see if that estrogen spike fixes the problem
For me it doesn’t matter if my E is high/low I still have a high sex drive but how “hard” I am during sex is effected. Everyone is different but I recognize what OP is describing when my E is not balanced, I get the same issue with other roids that effect E as well.

and yes, doing an extra shot of Test is a good solution and should hopefully solve the situation.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could also just pop a couple caps of dhea and that should give you a little more estrogen too.
I'm trying to remember if it was the DHEA... but I'm pretty sure it was when I was playing with Dermacrine that my ability to last as long as I wanted became quite challenged lol. (something the wife no doubt actually appreciated 😅😅)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm trying to remember if it was the DHEA... but I'm pretty sure it was when I was playing with Dermacrine that my ability to last as long as I wanted became quite challenged lol. (something the wife no doubt actually appreciated 😅😅)
Probably more to do with the pregnolone, I'm not positive tho

kevker

Awards
I really can't believe this forum (in a good way). I was literally just coming on to ask about delayed nut on Deca. I did a couple of shots about a year ago, on top of test, and this exact thing happened. You know it;s it bad when the other half says shes had enough. I still have some (in date) deca left over, and was wondering how it would work with a daily dose alongside my daily test? would that reduce the issue?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really can't believe this forum (in a good way). I was literally just coming on to ask about delayed nut on Deca. I did a couple of shots about a year ago, on top of test, and this exact thing happened. You know it;s it bad when the other half says shes had enough. I still have some (in date) deca left over, and was wondering how it would work with a daily dose alongside my daily test? would that reduce the issue?
Believe it or not, testosterone is usually the reason people get erectile dysfunction on deca. There's typically 2 ways that ppl can avoid deca dick on cycle. Some ppl need at least double the test vs deca. So if yiu want 200 deca you need 400ish test and make sure estrogen stays under control.

The other ppl eliminate testosterone but now you have to run the deca at a dose high enough to meet estrogen needs. Seems like to do deca only you need to be on at least 700-1000 deca. This gives you enough e1 to make up for the lack of e2 and when ppl find there proper doses for "no test cycles" they seem to have only positive effects with no negative effects. But then again, some ppl feel very weird with zero testosterone.

If your limited to only trt then leave deca alone in my opinion or get npp so if something goes wrong you can pull the plug faster

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Little update. Dropped the primo and added NPP . I haven’t used AI in 2 weeks. Will run AI this week. But everything is back to normal. So probably just crashed estrogen causing my issues

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve always been able to last a long time, and sometimes get stuck in the edge with a major delay. I recently ran primo for 20 weeks and probably saw a minor improvement in the delay. I was inadvertently crushing my e2 with an AI before this cycle, basically stopped taking the AI and got my e back into range.

I also think there is a big mental component too. I have ADHD and some anxiety, so I find that even though I’m horny 110% of the time, I’m not always in the right mindset to enjoy it. I get distracted with random thoughts or sex and I’m not living in the moment enjoying what is in front of me - I’m really trying to work in that.

PBliftsmod

Awards

Speaking of 19nors.. I've been on 400npp / 600 test for 10 weeks (started npp 5 weeks in). I also having delayed orgasm and anorgasmia.. but I feel pretty mellow.. not much drive and slightly lessened sex drive.. no ed issues.. just cant reach the finish line. Also, though my prolactin could be too high.. squeezed my nipples (quite firmly) and no milk but definitely a thick clear oily substance. no gyno issues.

I think the npp is causing my issues. Is it okay to cut it out cold turkey and stay on the 600 test? or do i need to ween off?