sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would PA have benefits outside the gym in general athletics (bjj, kettlebells)?
I think that both Phosphatidic Acid and Senactiv both have some good benefits outside of the gym with sports and athletics in general for improved strength, endurance, recovery, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much will this increase hunger? Deciding to buy this or wait for anabolic XT to come back in Stock.
I haven't heard about it increasing hunger so if it does, I wouldn't think it would be to a major degree.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just placed my order. Anxious to see how substituting Fearn’s lecithin granules with this product will work out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just placed my order. Anxious to see how substituting Fearn’s lecithin granules with this product will work out.
Nice keep us posted .. I feel like getting more leaner in caps vs fearn’s and easy on stomach from what I have heard and easy to digest Ofcourse bc of caps vs powder.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much will this increase hunger? Deciding to buy this or wait for anabolic XT to come back in Stock.
No effects on hunger for me .. honestly even if it did, being a foodie would be hard to tell lol

I would get what ever is on sale & in stock

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ferns was great results but wasn't great on my stomach. Excited to see the caps with the results and no stomach bloat.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter when I take it? I train fasted early in the morning, is it better to take it later after I've got some protein in?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does it matter when I take it? I train fasted early in the morning, is it better to take it later after I've got some protein in?
I believe preworkout is the best time. There is some talk about doing something of a loading phase, taking it 2-3 times a day. But I would try to get a dose in preworkout.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d probably take it upon waking/pre-workout. Personally I’d add in some EAA’s/small amount of carbs if training fasted also.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are different opinions on how to take it timing wise, but in my opinion, the most important thing is just to make sure to take it consistently.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone following this thread know that the SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction Black Friday sales are now live.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

SNS-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

CEL-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

MA-BlackFriday-500x500.png

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope people realize how sick of a price that is and even crazier deal with the sale discount code. It's like paying for Phosphatidic Acid and getting all the other ingredients for free. This should be $79/bottle product easily.

And if SNS was to price it like the competition prices their PA products then this is $100/bottle product all day long.

For those who have never used PA you will love it. I only use PA when dieting very hard and in a deep deficit with minimal carbs and moderate fat and even then I get stronger weekly.

So if bulking this would be an outstanding addition to your supplement routine. Clean gains no bloat like creatine etc.

That 4 pack deal is killer.

NattyJuicer

Awards
I can’t wait to try this baby !!
Haven’t used PA since soy lecithin granules ! I couldn’t deal with bloat n extra calories !! Price and extra add ons are awesome today thank u!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope people realize how sick of a price that is and even crazier deal with the sale discount code. It's like paying for Phosphatidic Acid and getting all the other ingredients for free. This should be $79/bottle product easily.

And if SNS was to price it like the competition prices their PA products then this is $100/bottle product all day long.

For those who have never used PA you will love it. I only use PA when dieting very hard and in a deep deficit with minimal carbs and moderate fat and even then I get stronger weekly.

So if bulking this would be an outstanding addition to your supplement routine. Clean gains no bloat like creatine etc.

Well said .. you’ll never find a better deal then this .. even at regular price such a steal

Companies charging $60 for 24 day supply smh

This is much more then just PA you get in a bottle too

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Well said .. you’ll never find a better deal then this .. even at regular price such a steal

Super thankful for the price, specially that I’m taking 4 pills three times a day for 10 days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t wait to try this baby !!
Haven’t used PA since soy lecithin granules ! I couldn’t deal with bloat n extra calories !! Price and extra add ons are awesome today thank u!
I think that you'll be super pleased with it. Are you going to try to front load on it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Phosphatidic Acid XT is a great product at a great price.

And I agree, there's so much more to it than just PA.

This is one that I won't fault other companies for charging the prices they do for; it's a very expensive product to make. In our case, I knew from the time that we decided to do one that we were going to try to go very low margin on it to make it more affordable to people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super thankful for the price, specially that I’m taking 4 pills three times a day for 10 days.
Thank you. That's awesome - I think that you're really going to love it and see great results super fast dosing it like that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep us posted bro .. i never loaded on it before but after reading more and more sounds like fun when it gets saturated in your blodstream quicker.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any reason you don’t use PA year round, regardless of whether you’re cutting or bulking?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reason you don’t use PA year round, regardless of whether you’re cutting or bulking?
No, not at all. Phosphatidic Acid XT would definitely be a great choice to use year round.

In addition to Phosphatidic Acid, the other ingredients in Phosphatidic Acid XT are great candidates for year round use as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Which is the source of Mediator? I always thought that it came from soy but the bottle states that is not fabricated with soy neither with eggs. Im intolerance to soy.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which is the source of Mediator? I always thought that it came from soy but the bottle states that is not fabricated with soy neither with eggs. Im intolerance to soy.
Soy, even mentioned in the study:

Unsure why there isn't a soy disclosure but would seem to me maybe something "derived from" soy is not the same thing as containing any soy. Again just a far fetched guess.

On that not I know many people with soy allergies who have zero issues with soy lecithin (found in most whey protein powders) as the allergens are more or less totally removed.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Allergen listings can be confusing in general, and especially with soy. I say that as someone that has a severe anaphylactic allergic reaction to soy. Mine is so severe that if I were to even shake hands with you and you had soy protein on your hands and I touched my mouth, my throat will start closing shut.

Mediator is derived from soy lecithin but the final material doesn't contain the constituents that a person with a normal soy allergy would be allergic to, even for someone as severe as mine. Other ingredients like this can include Vitamin E, Phosphatidylserine, Alpha GPC, and more.

To avoid confusion, I may change the allergen statement on future labels but my concern then would be that people may avoid it and would think that they couldn't take it when they really could.

I hope all of that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On that not I know many people with soy allergies who have zero issues with soy lecithin (found in most whey protein powders) as the allergens are more or less totally removed.
Exactly. I can drink a protein drink with soy lecithin or eat food with soy lecithin in it fine, but if I were to put my finger in a soy protein powder and touch it to my lips, I've have seconds to minutes before my throat starts to close and I have to use an Epi-pen.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Picked some up with the sales this past weekend. I'll be finishing up Anabolic XT (need to write a review) then hopping on this to see how it goes. Pretty intrigued as I've only ever really played around with the lecithin granules route in the past.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picked some up with the sales this past weekend. I'll be finishing up Anabolic XT (need to write a review) then hopping on this to see how it goes. Pretty intrigued as I've only ever really played around with the lecithin granules route in the past.
I'm glad that you're enjoying Anabolic XT and look forward to seeing your review on it.

I think and hope that you'll like Phosphatidic Acid XT much better than the lecithin granules in the past.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm glad that you're enjoying Anabolic XT and look forward to seeing your review on it.

I think and hope that you'll like Phosphatidic Acid XT much better than the lecithin granules in the past.
I really like Senactiv and enjoyed Apigenin in the past, so looking forward to this. My next few weeks aren't a crazy training cycle, but should still be a good test.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really like Senactiv and enjoyed Apigenin in the past, so looking forward to this. My next few weeks aren't a crazy training cycle, but should still be a good test.
I really like both of those ingredients as well and think they're a perfect compliment to Phosphatidic Acid.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright, couldn’t pass up the 4 bottle deal.

May not run it for a bit, but will be next after my Recomp20 / AXT run
Yeah u can’t pass that up, I’m sure pple will regret it not getting it now

Great snatch I loaded up on that and clomaplex

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright, couldn’t pass up the 4 bottle deal.

May not run it for a bit, but will be next after my Recomp20 / AXT run
I hope that you'll enjoy it and also your Anabolic XT/Recomp20 run.

I'm impatient and would wind up stacking them haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah u can’t pass that up, I’m sure pple will regret it not getting it now

Great snatch I loaded up on that and clomaplex
I think that people will regret not getting some during the sale because of the savings and also because its a very good chance we will sell out of it. We already have another run in the production lineup, but I'm pretty certain we will sell out.

I've heard from quite a few people that have said that they're going to wait to get Phosphatidic Acid XT until Anabolic XT and/or Recomp20 is back in stock in a couple weeks and its like, uh, there's a very good chance that it will be out of stock by then itself.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I pulled the trigger on the 3 pack was going to wait but didnt want to miss out. have about 2 weeks left of Anabolic xt and just finished recomp 20 hopefully will be in stock soon. Was thinking of ordering a bottle of clomaplex as a bridge until anabolic xt is back in stock.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that people will regret not getting some during the sale because of the savings and also because its a very good chance we will sell out of it. We already have another run in the production lineup, but I'm pretty certain we will sell out.

I've heard from quite a few people that have said that they're going to wait to get Phosphatidic Acid XT until Anabolic XT and/or Recomp20 is back in stock in a couple weeks and its like, uh, there's a very good chance that it will be out of stock by then itself.

yup agree, i tried explaining that to someone over PM

i mean shipping is free anyway over $75 .. place multiple orders on holidays :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I pulled the trigger on the 3 pack was going to wait but didnt want to miss out. have about 2 weeks left of Anabolic xt and just finished recomp 20 hopefully will be in stock soon. Was thinking of ordering a bottle of clomaplex as a bridge until anabolic xt is back in stock.
pretty similiar to what im doing .. although i do have Axt saved up for another 3-4months.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's a good idea. We're doing everything we can to get Anabolic XT back in stock as fast as we can but I'm not sure if it will be back within 2 weeks, and I think that's a great idea.

Cloma-Plex is a great product and loaded with ingredients and a great price.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even more reason to use SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT.

Reply from Fearn about their PA content.

"Thank you for your email. The listing for Phosphatidic Acid on our label of Fearn Lecithin Granules is taken from a range and can vary from 750 mg to 1200 mg based on a 15 g serving.
We appreciate your continued support!"

So yeah who knows what amount of PA really is in the granules.

cgreid3

Awards
I just bought 4 bottles of this and have been anticipating Sns version of Pa based on the claims of phosphatidic acids potential but upon review of countless logs and reviews of various versions of this supplementation besides muscle fullness and some claims of strength nothing else was reported. Can some one speak to a personal account of Lean muscle mass gained during a solo cycle of Pa? It is nearly impossible to find more than one, thanks

Last edited:

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just received my 3 bottles today. I remember talk of a loading phase similar to creatine. What was the recommended protocol on this? I was thinking of double dosing for the first two weeks

ReformedNerd

Awards
Just received my 3 bottles today. I remember talk of a loading phase similar to creatine. What was the recommended protocol on this? I was thinking of double dosing for the first two weeks
The scroll feature will solve your issue.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wasn’t even paying attention to the pictures and stuff but the bottle is like a cool wide mouthed bottle/mini tub. I know it doesn’t matter but I think it’s cool. 😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The scroll feature will solve your issue.
Hey, I'm not complaining haha - if it keeps the thread active and discussion going, that's all good with me :)

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol yeah sorry about that wasn't sure if it was in this thread or not but found it!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are a few different ways that people have been doing this in order to hit saturation quicker.

I wouldn't say that there is a particular set protocol but here are some of the ways that we're seeing people do it:
  • Some people are double dosing for two weeks
  • Some people are double dosing for the first month
  • Some people are triple dosing for the first two weeks and some of them are double dosing or the rest of the first month.