Muscle Plex - Natural Muscle Builder feat. 650 mg. RipFactor + Epicatechin & More

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lean Muscle, Strength, Endurance, & Performance
Natural Muscle Builder

Muscle Addition Muscle Plex (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Muscle Addition Muscle Plex-2022 (SUPP FACTS).png

650 mg. RipFactor®
300 mg. VASO6™
150 mg. Epicatechin
10 mg. Bioperine®

Muscle Plex is a potent natural muscle building product backed by clinically researched key ingredients and is designed to help provide you with consistent gains in lean muscle & strength and help you smash thru plateaus and PR’s like never before.

Muscle Plex Highlights/Supports:
  • Lean Muscle & Strength Gains
  • Enhanced Fat Loss
  • Improved Body-Composition
  • Increased Energy & Endurance
  • Enhanced Recovery & Stamina
  • Improved Protein Synthesis
  • Increases in Nitric Oxide Production
No BS. No hype. Just Results.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let’s Examine the Ingredients:

RipFACTOR®:

What is RipFACTOR?
RipFACTOR® is a synergistic blend of extracts from two well-known botanicals from the Ayurvedic medicine tradition. The development of this formula involved screening over 2,000 botanicals for their ability to promote optimal strength, endurance, and muscle gains. It’s the patented combination of these two extracts that gives RipFACTOR its power.

Sphaeranthus Indicus Flower:
A traditional Ayurvedic botanical, also known as East Indian Globe Thistle, the flower heads of this plant have been used for rejuvenation, physical performance, and longevity.

Mangifera Indica Tree Bark:
The mango tree was domesticated in India over 4,000 years ago. The bark of the tree has traditional uses reported across the regions where it grows, including antioxidant properties.

What is RipFACTOR® Used For?
RipFACTOR® is the ultimate muscle builder, strength booster, and workout performance igniter.

RipFACTOR® not only helps you surge past muscle building and strength plateaus, but helps you reach levels you didn’t think were even possible.

RipFACTOR® Highlights/Supports:
  • Increases in Lean Muscle
  • Increases in Strength
  • Enhanced Muscular Endurance
  • Promotes Healthy Nitric Oxide Production
  • Statistically Significant Results Seen in As Little as 14 Days
RipFACTOR® is a scientifically researched ingredient that when compared to a placebo has shown tremendous results:
  • 2x Greater Improvement in Muscle Endurance when compared to placebo.
  • 4x Greater Improvement in Muscle Size when compared to placebo
  • 6x Greater Improvement in Upper Body Strength when compared to placebo
  • 5x Greater Improvement in Lower Body Strength when compared to placebo
The end result is you building more muscle from every single workout and hitting new PR’s week in and week out in combination with proper workout & diet regimen.

How Does RipFACTOR® Work?
RipFACTOR® works its anabolic magic on your body in several different ways to help you achieve maximum muscle growth, strength, and endurance.

Scientific studies have shown that RipFACTOR® provides/supports:
  • Enhanced protein synthesis and muscle cell growth
  • Helps minimize protein degradation & muscle breakdown
  • Enhanced nitric oxide generation, which supports increasing blood flow and fueling muscle energy and endurance
  • Activation of mTOR – the key regulator of skeletal muscle mass
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VASO6™:
VASO6™ is a branded ingredient that is described as a patented green tea oligomer for sports nutrition. This popular ingredient has been included in some of the most popular pre-workout and pump products on the market to support improved pumps, vascularity, and performance.

Epicatechin:
Epicatechin is a bioactive flavanol found in many foods, including dark chocolate and green tea, and is widely regarded as the top rated myostatin inhibiting ingredients on the market. Myostatin is a protein that is found in skeletal muscle that limits muscle growth. By supporting a reduction in myostatin, Epicatechin supports the facilitation of more muscle growth through increased follistatin.

Epicatechin is also known to stimulate mitochondrial biogenesis and encourages enhanced blood flow and nutrient delivery.

Epicatechin Highlights/Supports:
  • Increases in Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Enhanced Endurance & Stamina
  • Improved Recovery
  • Myostatin Inhibition
  • Increased Follistatin
  • Reduced Inflammation
  • Improved Blood Flow & Nutrient Delivery
Bioperine®:
Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (Black Pepper) containing 95% piperine. Piperine has been shown to enhance the oral bioavailability of many supplements.

Stacking & Synergy:
Muscle Plex can be stacked with Muscle Addiction Test Fix, EpiAndro300, EpiAndro Lean, Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore, Beta Ecdysterone-500, Turkesterone-750, Recovery Fix, or other Muscle Addiction products to help you reach your body-composition and fitness goals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscle Plex is available now and since its being launched during the Black Friday Sale, the 30% off coupon code applies.

Save 30% off of Muscle Plex and all Muscle Addiction products with coupon code: blackfriday30

MA-BlackFriday-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscle Plex is available now from the Muscle Addiction websites and is available as of tomorrow to ship to retailers,

Muscle Plex - Normal Price: 49.99 - Black Friday Sale Price: 34.99 ea. (save 15.00)

Muscle Plex - 3 Bottle Combo - Normal Price: 129.99 - Black Friday Sale Price: 90.99 (save 39.00)

Muscle Plex & Recovery Fix Combo - Normal Price: 89.99 - Black Friday Sale Price: 62.99 (save 27.00)

To see the full line of Muscle Addiction products:

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Extra Value - Flash Deals:

Read carefully - you have to include a message in your order notes.

These extra deals are for the first 25 people to buy the below offers, but may be extended past the first 25 people depending on the level of interest that we receive on these deals.

For the first 25 people that buy a Muscle Plex - 3 bottle Combo:
For the first 25 people that buy a Muscle Plex - 3 bottle combo, you can choose 1 bottle free of either Muscle Addiction ECA Stack, Eradicate-E, or Test Fix.

You MUST put this message in your order notes - Please include my free ________ for the Black Friday promo.

Fill in the blank in the above sentence with your product of choice between ECA Stack, Eradicate-E, and Test Fix.

Link to buy: https://muscleaddiction.com/product/muscle-plex-3-bottle-combo/

For the first 25 people that buy a Muscle Plex/Recovery Fix Stack:
For the first 25 people that buy a Muscle Plex/Recovery Fix Stack, you can choose 1 bottle free of either Muscle Addiction ECA Stack, Eradicate-E, or Test Fix.

You MUST put this message in your order notes - Please include my free ________ for the Black Friday promo.

Fill in the blank in the above sentence with your product of choice between ECA Stack, Eradicate-E, and Test Fix.

Link to buy: https://muscleaddiction.com/product/muscle-plex-recovery-fix-combo/

Here is the product information for the freebies:

Muscle Addition ECA Stack (FRONT)RENDERING.png
Muscle Addition ECA Stack (SUPP FACTS) .png

Eradicate-E Rendering (150dpi).png
Eradicate-E (Supp Facts).png

Muscle Addition Test Fix (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Muscle Addition Test Fix-2022 (SUPP FACTS).png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very nice
Thank you.

I just updated the post above to include some flash deals as an extra incentive for people that would like to try it as well.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There you go and did it again!!! I just spent a small fortune on a bunch of SNS and CEL stuff!! Lol!! I like the profile on this one……..might be a good way to break in the new year!!

Thanks for all the great products along with great deals and pricing!!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s a pretty sweet surprise. The MA line up is pretty awesome all around.

kid amnesiac

Awards
I’m excited for this. Last summer I used RioFactor with some other stuff & it seemed to make a pretty good difference. Looking forward to trying this product - the additions pre-workout are nice as well. Thanks, Steve!

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At that dosage, I suppose Epi is only used for augmenting nitric oxide?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At that dosage, I suppose Epi is only used for augmenting nitric oxide?
I wouldn't say that at this dose it is just for nitric oxide as it also has positive benefits on blood flow, endurance, and more.

Muscle Plex is predominantly a RipFactor product and the addition of VASO6, Epicatechin, and Bioperine are included to help it stand out and give it some other unique benefits.

Epicatechin has a lot of great potential benefits and is a nice addition to the product in my opinion, especially with the VASO6 dosage as well.

In this formula, Epicatechin is a complimentary ingredient and Muscle Plex isn't meant to be a fully dosed Epicatechin product bc if we included it at a very high dose, it would increase the price out of range of other RipFactor products.

As it stands now, Muscle Plex offers a full month supply of RipFactor at 650 mg. per day + VASO6, Epicatechin, and Bioperine for a lesser selling price (especially with coupon codes) than some of the other just single ingredient RipFactor products with nothing else added; and is much less expensive than some of the RipFactor based formulas on the market.

For people that want a highly dosed Epicatechin product, CEL Epi-Plex is the way to go and makes a great stack with Muscle Plex and many other products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There you go and did it again!!! I just spent a small fortune on a bunch of SNS and CEL stuff!! Lol!! I like the profile on this one……..might be a good way to break in the new year!!

Thanks for all the great products along with great deals and pricing!!!
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words, I really mean that.

I'm really glad that you like the formula and if you try it, I hope that you'll enjoy it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m excited for this. Last summer I used RioFactor with some other stuff & it seemed to make a pretty good difference. Looking forward to trying this product - the additions pre-workout are nice as well. Thanks, Steve!
Thank you. I'm glad to hear that you liked RipFactor when using it in the past and I hope that you'll really like Muscle Plex.

And thanks, the goal was to add some cool additions to RipFactor that people would like and see benefits from while also offering it a great price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s a pretty sweet surprise. The MA line up is pretty awesome all around.
Thank you.

I think a lot of people here overlook or aren't familiar with some of the Muscle Addition products; probably because I never mentioned the brand much on here before the last few months. But there are some really cool products under Muscle Addiction and more to come.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the Black Friday sales are extended thru December 6th so you still have a few more days to save on the Muscle Plex deals in the thread.

Muscle Plex is selling well overall and I'm surprised this thread hasn't had anymore activity in it.

MA-BlackFriday-Extended-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone enjoying Muscle Plex and wanting to stock up or for anyone wanting to try it, now is a great time because the Muscle Addiction New Years Sale is now live.

Save 30% off all Muscle Addiction products with coupon code: newyears30

Muscle Plex - Normal Price: 49.99 - New Years Sale Price: 34.99 ea. (save 15.00)

Muscle Plex - 3 Bottle Combo - Normal Price: 129.99 - New Years Sale Price: 90.99 (save 39.00)

Muscle Plex & Recovery Fix Combo - Normal Price: 89.99 - New Years Sale Price: 62.99 (save 27.00)

MA-NewYear2023(A1)-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black Friday - Muscle Plex Specials:

650 mg. RipFactor
300 mg. VASO6