What natural test booster or stack exceeds TRT?

• Thread starter Silverback 1966
  • Start date
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Delusions, it's ok to supplement the hormones dhea and pregnenolone but your a man and you don't want to supplement with the hormones that make you a man. 🤦

Try some birth control pills

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So if your body normally produces x amount of DHEA and you supplement with higher than that amount your body will stop making DHEA

Silverback 1966

Silverback 1966

Awards
That's not entirely true, DHEA works on a negative feedback loop just like other hormones, when you supplement with DHEA beyond normal levels your body stops producing it
Link the study please

Silverback 1966

Silverback 1966

Awards
Dude, It's a medical fact. It's widely known information. You can probably find a million things about it just type in is DHEA suppressive or dhea negative feedback loop and you will have all the information you need.
If you don't have a link saying DHEA supplementation suppresses DHEA production then it's Game Over.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you don't have a link saying DHEA supplementation suppresses DHEA production then it's Game Over.
It is a medical fact. A fact like the sky is blue. I spend hours a day researching things, you can do your own research and look for your own studies. They are extremely easy to find and if you're too lazy to do it that's your problem I don't personally care whether or not you believe me.

If you don't have a link it's game over lol. What a moron

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
It is a medical fact. A fact like the sky is blue. I spend hours a day researching things, you can do your own research and look for your own studies. They are extremely easy to find and if you're too lazy to do it that's your problem I don't personally care whether or not you believe me.

I laughed when I read that last part too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why are we all wasting our time here. This is jackeddad under his 3rd or 4th profile, asking the same question, under the same thread titles, referencing the same testosterone boosters, he even talks about them word for word the same lol

Silverback 1966

Silverback 1966

Awards

So the answer is no, you can't back up what you said.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something I wanna add here for all the normal ppl who have a reasonable level of intelligence and some common sense.

Most of our hormones work on a negative feedback loop.

If you go out drinking or have bad sleep for extended periods of time your testosterone levels start to drop. A signal then gets sent to produce more because it's low.

Well, the same thing happens on the other side of the fence. If something could naturally raise testosterone levels beyond what the body is caple of them that negative feedback loop will say hey we've got plenty of testosterone we don't need to produce anymore. So even though a supplement which the supplement I'm speaking of does not exist but if there was a supplement even though it was natural and it could raise your testosterone to a height Way beyond what is achievable naturally it's going to cost suppression. The supplement itself might not have been suppressive but that negative feedback loop will take over and say hey we have too much testosterone stop making it

Silverback 1966

Silverback 1966

Awards
Something I wanna add here for all the normal ppl who have a reasonable level of intelligence and some common sense.

Most of our hormones work on a negative feedback loop.

If you go out drinking or have bad sleep for extended periods of time your testosterone levels start to drop. A signal then gets sent to produce more because it's low.

Well, the same thing happens on the other side of the fence. If something could naturally raise testosterone levels beyond what the body is caple of them that negative feedback loop will say hey we've got plenty of testosterone we don't need to produce anymore. So even though a supplement which the supplement I'm speaking of does not exist but if there was a supplement even though it was natural and it could raise your testosterone to a height Way beyond what is achievable naturally it's going to cost suppression. The supplement itself might not have been suppressive but that negative feedback loop will take over and say hey we have too much testosterone stop making it
But we're not talking about testosterone. We're talking about DHEA.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But we're not talking about testosterone. We're talking about DHEA.
I see we're not using common sense or reading comprehension skills again .....

Ok let's try this again.

Your body produces dhea.

Just like the other hormones it works on a negative feedback loop.

Dhea has no direction on what it converts to, it goes every way and converts to multiple different hormones. It's a parent hormone to most of your other hormones. It's known as the mother of all hormones.

If you supplement with small amounts then it's not going to turn anything off, but you also won't gain any positive results unless your not producing optimal amounts of DHEA to begin with.

Once you supplement with more thea then you normally produce, the feedback loop will make you stop producing dhea.

Now. If your logic is that it's natural because it doesn't effect testosterone (which it does)

Then why don't you just take some human growth hormone, or igf-1 or insulin because none of those things affect your testosterone levels so they must be natural right?

No

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
More of a gray area
These are all gray area, don't forget to use the discount code on the flyer
flyerdesign_31052022_173726.png

There you go bro, nothing on that list will suppress or shut down your natural testosterone production so it's GTG

REMEMBER, WERE TALKING ABOUT GREY AREA AND NOT TESTOSTERONE.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I won't make any attempt to provide links, because candidly I am not invested enough in this, but any time you add exogenous hormones (the term exogenous referring to any hormones entering the a human that are not produced by the patient’s own endocrine glands) you disrupt the HPTA. There is true because there is a negative feedback on the hypothalamic-pituitary axis. To what extent I will not endeavor to say, but there is some suppression.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
More of a gray area
Ok so epiandro or 1-Andro or 4 andro are technically versions or DHEA. Yes it’s all suppressive but
This is a total waste

View attachment 224456

Hopefully this was a joke lol
what?! Do you see that piperazine in there?!!! Do you know what that is? What else ends with a zine? Dymethazine! Piperazine gives you much greater gains than that and is a natural anabolic and completely nature zine! @Silverback 1966 get this meow!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing natural but clomid is what I would of said was the best bet. But a while ago a read a study on hypogibadal obese men and they used letronat either 2 or 2.5 mgs once a week and it actually pushed some guys to sperphysiological levels: most people on steroids save it as a last resort because they fear it will crush estrogen too much.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a total waste

View attachment 224456

Hopefully this was a joke lol
This whole thread is a joke. The title itself screams “TROLL.” Why is everyone feeding the beast? The original poster has got to be laughing his ass off seeing everyone step into the trap he set. Ignore and move on.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This whole thread is a joke. The title itself screams “TROLL.” Why is everyone feeding the beast? The original poster has got to be laughing his ass off seeing everyone step into the trap he set. Ignore and move on.
Oh Jesus thank you for letting me know. I was under the impression we were all really trying to help the guy on his 4th profile under similar names asking the same question over and over again.

I can finally move on. I owe you one slickwillie.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh obviously a troll. I just have fun with them.

It’s kind of like watching Jersey Shore. You feel a little guilty for getting involved, but it’s such a train wreck you don’t want it to stop.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh obviously a troll. I just have fun with them.

It’s kind of like watching Jersey Shore. You feel a little guilty for getting involved, but it’s such a train wreck you don’t want it to stop.
Ya, il be thinking......why do I bother?

Oh ya! I bother because I wanna see what stupid **** is going to happen next!